Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (9363 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2016

And who says relationship must involve sex? The men that patronize prostitutes, are they in a relationship with the prostitutes?

I don't know about others. But my own reason of abstaining from sex till marriage is because I am christian. I am a man and still a virgin, I will be 31 years old in few weeks to come. There is more to relationship than sex. Sex should be limited to married folks.

Slow your roll, beefcake, I was simply asking. I was only curious about these type of relationships because it's something I can't comprehend. cheesy @ 31 & being a virgin. Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by olac21(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

That's it, sex is the first thing that comes to mind whenever a guy wanna be in a relationship. Like what's wrong if he doesn't have sex!

Direct the question to your BF!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by jorion(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
A no sex relationship is not the problem. But a no sex relationship with a girl who is someone else hoe, that is.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ayusco85(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

That's it, sex is the first thing that comes to mind whenever a guy wanna be in a relationship. Like what's wrong if he doesn't have sex!

Whats wrong if u go into a moniless relationship? Keep ur body he keeps his money. After all love don't cost a thing

5 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by 9ja4show: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?

Why can't you date us without bringing money issues into the relationship

Sex is the only good most girls bring to the table...so why won't I eat it yanfu yanfu?

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Brymo: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
midehi2:
over to the guys, oya answer ya question grin
ova 2 nobody, gals can pretend.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by tomdon(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?

Boys start to wake up with erecsion everyday before they clock 10. The hormones surge as the grow. Sex for them is not about love but about offloading some burden, It might even be unintentional. And it's not about home training or spirituality.
Luckily, girls aren't wired that way, they can say no if they want.
In summary, all the onus is on girls to keep the morality of the society, because if they too decide to succumb and allow themselves to be used, and dumped, the society is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by tomdon(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ginaz:

Why no sex?? Is it because you're a vegin and won't want complications from any guy who's not going to be your husband, or is it because you want to hoodwink the poor guy into marriage with you after sleeping around with small boys in the past?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

What's wrong if he want sex? undecided
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Trueyarn(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2016
... Yeah we gotta bleep coz if we don't bleep our chics we might turn to oloshos for attention... And u sef know say that way na pay as u go, plus y'all make it very obvious... Y'all about the mulla... We all about the pvssy...
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by bitchcrafts: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy Thread wasted and beaten to bits as required. Nice one!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Most girls walk away from guys that say "no sex till marriage".

Nowadays babes dey like kpanshi oh...
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Targaeryian:

Most girls walk away from guys that say "no sex till marriage".

Nowadays babes dey like kpanshi oh...

grin and I thought otherwise
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Madeekene: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Ginaz......can u be in a relationship where u make no demands? I mean give guyz a break here...a good guyz comes in and u take advantage if his naive state of mind while d bad boy gets u laid at the cost of a good guy.. Now whose selfish?

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by toytuns(f): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think some guys do but just a few.

Read a story about a girl complaining of her guy that doesn't like initiating sex.

http://www.gistopia.com/my-boyfriend-doesnt-initiate-or-want-sex/
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Madeekene:
@Ginaz......can u be in a relationship where u make no demands? I mean give guyz a break here...a good guyz comes in and u take advantage if his naive state of mind while d bad boy gets u laid at the cost of a good guy.. Now whose selfish?

No one is saying anything about me getting laid, pls I try not to answer some mentions here but some people get mean when commenting and I got to answer you. I asked a simple question for God's sake! Which bad boy is getting me laid here? Pls don't insult my person, not all girls are lose with their legs OK? Now bye and don't mention me again!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Menzy86(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Perfect for me if there is no gift no money n no outings too. I wont even touch your shpulder. We will only meet n sing hynms together!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by driand(m): 3:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

it's not hard for guys to be in such relationship as long as you won't ask him for money for hair, food, recharge cards or anything at all...
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

nt all guys though..lived a bad life..made me lose d value I had for women due to d wayward lifestyle of some of dem,I really wish I could find a lady dt can say dt to me and stand with d decision without going behind my back..i need to get d values up b4 getting married.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ochobaba(m): 5:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

I was in a no sex relationship in my university years, if you think am lying u ask God
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ochobaba(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

and if God don't want sex in relationships he will give you your dick on your wedding day
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3146415/girls-why-find-it-difficult
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
paschal1995:
nt all guys though..lived a bad life..made me lose d value I had for women due to d wayward lifestyle of some of dem,I really wish I could find a lady dt can say dt to me and stand with d decision without going behind my back..i need to get d values up b4 getting married.

ya not all guys live a wayward life, but besides this sexual stuff of a thing, there are some people who really want a no sex relationship. but what I am being made to understand now, some guys are scared of looking like a fool.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
ochobaba:

I was in a no sex relationship in my university years, if you think am lying u ask God

I asked and he said you're lying
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:

ya not all guys live a wayward life, but besides this sexual stuff of a thing, there are some people who really want a no sex relationship. but what I am being made to understand now, some guys are scared of looking like a fool.
yeah..yur right..she myt b banging oda guys and forming saint..to some guys though..all dey want is someone dt will make everything calm after d days hustling..

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by edetty(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
No sex relationship is a dream come true for girls? undecided....who be this?!!
I tayad ooo,,,wen girls even love it than guys,,,go into it with no sex contract and a few months later she doesn't trust u anymore, or says she just wanted to test u,,or she was joking,,,or even cheats on u,,,etc,,,all this fallacious ideas online,, maybe she wanted to say SOME GIRLS,,AND NOT GIRLS
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ochobaba(m): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Ginaz:

I asked and he said you're lying
I guess devil picked cz devil can lie
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by anigold(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Slow your roll, beefcake, I was simply asking. I was only curious about these type of relationships because it's something I can't comprehend. cheesy @ 31 & being a virgin. Good for you.
For The Ladies: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO-MONEY-SPENDING Relationship?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by anigold(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ginaz:

For The Ladies: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO-MONEY-SPENDING Relationship?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
chaiiii, see the way dem day mention me up and down. you guys have derail my thread grin

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
anigold:

only runs babe that ask for money all the time plss
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Doubleagent008(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Joygalore:
The "third leg"is controlled by hormones.
thank you! and a guy can't control the level of his hormones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.