Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (9369 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ferdvict2(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:
guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?

Correction;
Some guys.

I run a plantonic relationship, which I enjoy and encourage people to do.

Infact some girls hate it when you tell them 'no sex', they will tag you 'weak,impotent and among others'.

It is a two way thing for the both sexes.

In Africa and Nigeria in focus, the very essence of relationship is not known and Love is yet to be definite.

I humbly submit.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2016
49cents:

Dream come true? Are you for real? For me the opposite is the case: you guys have been the ones disturbing after 'no attempt to attempt"..........some disappointed one's had asked If I were gay?

The temptation more of the times is to"proof" them wrong!

Celibacy rock

The way some guys do this sex of a thing is appalling. It's like is a must, they don't have it,they don't want you. It should not be the first thing except the girl shows she wants it.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
ferdvict2:

Correction;
Some guys.

I run a plantonic relationship, which I enjoy and encourage people to do.

Infact some girls hate it when you tell them 'no sex', they will tag you 'weak,impotent and among others'.

It is a two way thing for the both sexes.

In Africa and Nigeria in focus, the very essence of relationship is not known and Love is yet to be definite.

I humbly submit.

I know of some girls wanting it, but the situation when a girl doesn't want or encourage it. Shouldn't it be adhere to?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2016
dukeprince50:
lemme tell u something, if I can't touch or sex you, then you are not my girlfriend instead you are my girl friend, (I hope you can see the difference?). I may not want to have sex with you cos I respect u, but if you are my girlfriend, you should have in mind that we might have sex... so pls better you define the relationship before going into it. I have a girl friend, she has been my friend for about 2years, sometimes we sleep on same bed, but I have never touched her and I will never cos she is not my girlfriend but girl friend. tnx

Clap for yourself sad
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Ajinoride:

Most "no sex " relationship that ends in marriage are usually a flop. I know of several cases. in one of such cases, the wife did not allow the husband to have access to her breast. it was so bad ,that the husband was not aware yhat his wife has been diagnosed of breast cancer(she later died from the complications) . women always take advantage of men , who maintain a no sex relationship.

I've also seen a couple who kept themselves and did them good. So it's a Risk. I'm not saying guy shouldn't demand sex but the rate of which they ask it is not good. Some of them first thing they do is ask of it. How will the girl know the guy loves her? Or he just wanna mess her up
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by 49cents(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

The way some guys do this sex of a thing is appalling. It's like is a must, they don't have it,they don't want you. It should not be the first thing except the girl shows she wants it.

If I understand you correctly "if the girl shows she wants it" then it's okay: that's double standard!

Pre marital Is injurious to the purpose of dating which is the verification of the content of the initial attraction
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by cooljoe(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
tank God my bayelsa gals in bayelsa don't knw wat no sex r/s is. dem go even break up with u if u tell dem no sex

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ferdvict2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

I know of some girls wanting it, but the situation when a girl doesn't want or encourage it. Shouldn't it be adhere to?

Why not, when she is in the right relationship.
Please we should differentiate from Marriage and Relationship.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Eotwilliam(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's how God designed it , You are not supposed to taste the honey before the honeymoon
What a perverse generation , But you can still keep your pride , remember your body is God's temple so don't defile it
if you have sex with someone you are not MARRIED to it is FORNICATION.

Say NO to SEX before MARRIAGE
#PURITY IS A VIRTUE

E.O.T William
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by ochobaba(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Ginaz:

I asked and he said you're lying
Video evidence else adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.