Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed (45293 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by linearity: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Truman155:
another unvetted story in nairaland yeye the smell
ps was there cell phone in Nigeria 13 years ago?
anyway ladies inbox me or drop ya number lemme flash you
na so god the take answer prayer o

If you had done a little due diligence, you would have found out that, she is not a Nigerian and does not live in Nigeria. She is an Indian lady, who lives in Kolkata India.

BTW, GSM came to Nigeria around 2000/2001, i.e. about 16 years ago, I remember getting my first MTN line in 2001, and there were even cell phones in Nigeria before then, through NITEL albeit very limited and expensive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Nekkysop(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
Baba God, let my phone locate Zahra Buhari's number soon.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Exxit(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Acekidc4:
We Homo Sapiens be Praying Like; Baba God let Dangote, otedola or Mrs Alakija mistakenly call my Number Nagringrin

You go Pray sotey till u grow white beard beard for Aanusgrin

but if females wish the same you'll say gold digger
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by 1miccza: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:

Na wtin do hausa guys aunty?

U sef try pray for one Hausa guy now
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by tuco1: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
most wrong numbers here are always from hausa guys grin

How many did you miss from dangote??
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by tuco1: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:

How many did you missed from dangote??

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by madridguy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Right number will call you soon.

cruzita:
your own Better o.

Our own no be the same .na only mumu wrong number dey call us
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by delishpot: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
1miccza:

U sef try pray for one Hausa guy now

Na Hausa geh I for pray for but I Don marry.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by 1miccza: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
*sitting lazily on my Goat Skin* Walahi me maa ayam waiting po my own unknown pemale miss caller walahii!!!
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Smellymouth: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
bubu y d face

Am proudly hausa angry

Oya drop your number na, lemme dial it grin
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by 1miccza: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:

Na Hausa geh I for pray for but I Don marry.

Who marry you?? Geh dey marry Geh??
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by 1miccza: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
linearity:

If you had done a little due diligence, you would have found out that, she is not a Nigerian and does not live in Nigeria. She is an Indian lady, who lives in Kolkata India.

BTW, GSM came to Nigeria around 2000/2001, i.e. about 16 years ago, I remember getting my first MTN line in 2001, and there were even cell phones in Nigeria before then, through NITEL albeit very limited and expensive.

Bros na so oo,we all know the person in question might not be a Nigerian,we are just catching our fun
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by kowope23: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
what about PMS?
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Stycon(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mind telling us what happened in-between
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by wizkidblogger(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Story for the gods, very risky
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Tamakay(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by chrisskynet(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Una don c am.. So ladies e no gud to dey form.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
What is funny? Can you help with her direct digit?

Nekkysop:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by wristbangle: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:

Hahaha u r right dear
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by wristbangle: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
HornyTiwa:
And he just married you since 13 years ago? lipsrsealed

The most important thing is they are married.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by utidic: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
girls should just be very careful. many girls has gone silently through this method.

hummmmm to be first warned is to be first armed. no talk say I no warn u o.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by creamylicious(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Truman155:
another unvetted story in nairaland yeye the smell
ps was there cell phone in Nigeria 13 years ago?
anyway ladies inbox me or drop ya number lemme flash you
na so god the take answer prayer o
in 2003, hell yes!!!! the era of expensive phones plus sim
cards
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
I've heard of a similar story & I think it's the most romantic thing ever. Like divine intervention or something. Stars just aligned & magic happened.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by nellyelitz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
me def dey taya
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by spartanobad(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol u got me ROTFL

maybe na from there ur CHUBBY CHUBBY go follow come
Beta claim d next call
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by nellyelitz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
My dear sister, you never can tell where your missing half will come from. Start giving them attention. grin grin grin

with aboki?
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by leo1234(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:

grin grin grin
Especially the ones that don't understand English.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by loomer: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dotwillis1:
He never confess to u yet..

Someone actually shared ur contact with him

No be wrong number

No mind her.

In Nigeria army's tone "she is a soft target"
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by delishpot: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
1miccza:

Who marry you?? Geh dey marry Geh??

No, man dey marry geh. I be cook naim make my name delishpot
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Natotogokillme: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
The morale of this story is to always call back on all missed calls. This goes to all stingy girs who find it difficult to call
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any woman that uses this as a yardstick to encourage stupi*d callers, OYO is your middle name.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
What happened to us?

nellyelitz:
with aboki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.