Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed (45308 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by spiffyzaki: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
Baba God, let my phone locate Zahra Buhari's number soon.
.wetin u wan use ma crush number do
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Kiish(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
And i cannot even get a PM reply... This life ehn.. cry cry cry
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na learner she be jare, let her be monkeying hasef there. It has happened to me severally bt d only one i happened to date amongst all turned out to be a very good guy who spoilt me silly, he was so in luv wit me nd he really invested much in my education bt there was one flaw to d guy... 'He was an atheist' nd i culdnt tink of settling wit such a person, so dat put a paid to wateva future idea he eva had 4 me nd we parted as frnds.
Btw... I lata got to knw he got my numba frm som1 very close, it hurt badly bcs he hid dat frm me.
Moral of d story: A guy can go to any length to get a lady even if its to steal ur numba frm another's fone or even form numba sef
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na my wife to be.

spiffyzaki:
.wetin u wan use ma crush number do
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by TUBLEZ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
most wrong numbers here are always from hausa guys grin

Lucky u..here miss calls from old village women lolz
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by hallelluyah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
I believe this in its entirety. I had a SIMILAR experience - my wife sent a text message to me in ERROR and I tried calling the number back and it started from there. Now we are 11years in marriage with three kids!
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by mykquincy: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Very correct, had encountered many of such, hope she's not in sambisa forest
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by kuchikau: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
I understand you bro. The nonsense killing will not stop until Almajiri is fully eradicated.

To simply put,

They are the PROBLEMS of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Choi.... Make me self start calling any number I see... And be telling them say nah wrong number. Whether Mai luck go come sha
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Fulaboy(m): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
grin grin
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:

Wow. 644 likes. Never seen such. Please take it to the bank.
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by segzyogondus(m): 4:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Now some ladies would start running after unknown callers.... I trust Nigerians
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Mayflowa(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2016
HornyTiwa:
And he just married you since 13 years ago? lipsrsealed

She just shared the story rather
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by CaroLyner(f): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Avalon316:

Wow. 644 likes. Never seen such. Please take it to the bank.
lol its seun that'll pay me for this one
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by JulietAmar(f): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
That's Good For Her
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by CaroLyner(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fulaboy:
grin grin
no offense grin
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by CaroLyner(f): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
chachanga:

Mallam be like "Hallo, kai, Danboro ba shege danjuma?! Ina kudi gidan mai?! angry

And u go like :

" Dude, Wtf?!

And mallam goes like

" Ina Yaro Dickson? Kai, wey my 'Pipty Pipe Sousand Nera?'

Then U go like...
Who da F is dis? Who am I speaking to?!

Then Mallam finally gets the joke and goes....

"Wayo Allah ! Akoi, wrong number ni?! Torrrrrr?! Cut! Cut!! Cut!!!
you couldnt have said it any better grin
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by CaroLyner(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
spartanobad:
lol u got me ROTFL
maybe na from there ur CHUBBY CHUBBY go follow come Beta claim d next call
lol.totally doubt that
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by Fulaboy(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
no offense grin
None taken wink
Re: Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed by CaroLyner(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
madridguy:
Baba God, let my phone locate Zahra Buhari's number soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.