Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? (7832 Views)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites? / How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by cap28: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
ive been doing quite a bit of research on the condition of black people in the western world and africa and there seems to be a similar pattern wherever you go, be it europe, north america, south america, africa its the same story our people remain economically the poorest group of people in the world. my question is why?

i understand that this is a very complex subject and therefore im sure the causes will be equally complex however these are some of the things that have caused me to wonder whether we are facing a world wide conspiracy of destruction by whites:

there seems to be a huge breakdown within the black family unit in western countries ie high incidence of single parenthood

high incarceration rate of black men into the western prison system

high level of unemployment amongst blacks in western countries in relation to white populations

lack of knowledge of self and our history

lack of respect amongst our men for our women

high incidence of interracial marriage (particularly amongst the men)

What i would like to know is this - are we under attack by the white supremacist structure or are most of the above issues self inflicted? id be interested to know what you guys think.

with regards to africa - most countries on this continent are under puppet leadership which is being controlled by the west with the citizens of these countries living in grinding poverty

1 Like

Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
Anyone who thinks Blacks are the most disadvantaged group in the world should consider the plight of Native Indians in the Americas. Those people are almost finished. Excluded out of all systems of Government/media, and in some cases such as North America, they have almost been made extinct.

I dont think we need to be investigating if there is any genetic reason why blacks are underdeveloped. We are just at a different stage in our civilisation. In other words, we are still in the stage of tribalism, feudalism and serfdom which the Europeans went through before the likes of Oliver Cromwell and French revolutionists shaped what we have now in Europe.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by cap28: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ibime:

Anyone who thinks Blacks are the most disadvantaged group in the world should consider the plight of Native Indians in the Americas. Those people are almost finished. Excluded out of all systems of Government/media, and in some cases such as North America, they have almost been made extinct.

I dont think we need to be investigating if there is any genetic reason why blacks are underdeveloped. We are just at a different stage in our civilisation. In other words, we are still in the stage of tribalism, feudalism and serfdom which the Europeans went through before the likes of Oliver Cromwell and French revolutionists shaped what we have now in Europe.

i think using the extermination of native americans by the early north american settler colonies further illustrates my point about destruction - the indians refused to give in to white domination and paid an extremely heavy price, which to my mind seems to illustrates that if you are not useful to the white race you are destroyed, after most of the native american population  had been wiped out the need arose for labour in the americas hence the importation of slave labour from africa,

during the colonial era we were also needed as labour to help with the administration of their system -so keeping us alive was necessary, therefore we werent granted any favours, but what im trying to get at is whether our current condition today is linked to the contact that we had with the whites earlier on.   

my view is that before the coming of the white man we were evolving but we had already made great advancements in areas such as architecture, astrology, philosophy, medicine etc contrary to eurocentric perspectives.

my question was NOT whether there was a GENETIC reason for our underdevelopment but whetehr there is a white conspiracy (which may be covert) against our development.  to say that we as a race are still in the stage of tribalism,serfdom and feudalism is to disregard all that we acheived before our evolving civilsation was interrupted by slavery, colonialism and now neo colonialism.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
Of course their is a conspiracy. The perpetrators of this conspiracy are white, black, yellow, etc.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
cap28:

my question was NOT whether there was a GENETIC reason for our underdevelopment but whetehr there is a white conspiracy (which may be covert) against our development.  to say that we as a race are still in the stage of tribalism,serfdom and feudalism is to disregard all that we acheived before our evolving civilsation was interrupted by slavery, colonialism and now neo colonialism. 

There is always a conspiracy against any people in the world. The competitive nature of the world ensures that. People are always fighting for resources, and a people who are still in the embryonic stages of development will be exploited by a united aggressor. Africa of now is in the same stage of social development as Europe was uptill the 12th century or so, with different tribes jostling with each other. As long as we are divided, we will be exploited by a united competitor. Same applies to how the Romans conquered all the fractious tribes around them. I dont think theres a conspiracy against us specifically, but it translates as a disadvantage in our competition with other peoples on the world stage. And yes, we are still in an age of Tribalism, Serfdom and Feudalism.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Horus(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
We can escape from any conspiracy just by becoming united. The Time to Unity is NOW. We see that statement so often but to those that overstand, it doesn't get old, it only gets more relevant!! Time is running out, quick. We cannot afford to be part of shocked, unprepared and dumbfounded masses when it all hits the fan. By this time, and with all the knowledge that has been entrusted to us, we should have already established our own TRUE FREEDOM, our Own self-sustaining, self-ruled and controlled, prosperous black community that becomes a worldwide united black nation and so on. If we're expected to make it through what's coming, you better know we need to be in power by that time. Just making it is about to get even more difficult for anyone without sufficient resources. The thing that the average "African" doesn't seem to get or accept is, WE have to get it done. There is no "savior" scapegoat-copout that is going to come down and hold our hands, think for us, gently explain to us the location of our own asses, take care of everything for us, bubblewrap us and deliver us to our dream homes in our dream communities. WE are the ones that are responsible. Like the saying goes, the only helping hand I need is at the end of my own arm,  and I have two of them.!!
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Afam(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
Horus:

We can escape from any conspiracy just by becoming united. The Time to Unity is NOW. We see that statement so often but to those that overstand, it doesn't get old, it only gets more relevant!! Time is running out, quick. We cannot afford to be part of shocked, unprepared and dumbfounded masses when it all hits the fan. By this time, and with all the knowledge that has been entrusted to us, we should have already established our own TRUE FREEDOM, our Own self-sustaining, self-ruled and controlled, prosperous black community that becomes a worldwide united black nation and so on. If we're expected to make it through what's coming, you better know we need to be in power by that time. Just making it is about to get even more difficult for anyone without sufficient resources. The thing that the average "African" doesn't seem to get or accept is, WE have to get it done. There is no "savior" scapegoat-copout that is going to come down and hold our hands, think for us, gently explain to us the location of our own asses, take care of everything for us, bubblewrap us and deliver us to our dream homes in our dream communities. WE are the ones that are responsible. Like the saying goes, the only helping hand I need is at the end of my own arm,  and I have two of them.!!

Excellent contribution. I agree completely.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by morpheus24: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
Horus:

We can escape from any conspiracy just by becoming united. The Time to Unity is NOW. We see that statement so often but to those that overstand, it doesn't get old, it only gets more relevant!! Time is running out, quick. We cannot afford to be part of shocked, unprepared and dumbfounded masses when it all hits the fan. By this time, and with all the knowledge that has been entrusted to us, we should have already established our own TRUE FREEDOM, our Own self-sustaining, self-ruled and controlled, prosperous black community that becomes a worldwide united black nation and so on. If we're expected to make it through what's coming, you better know we need to be in power by that time. Just making it is about to get even more difficult for anyone without sufficient resources. The thing that the average "African" doesn't seem to get or accept is, WE have to get it done. There is no "savior" scapegoat-copout that is going to come down and hold our hands, think for us, gently explain to us the location of our own asses, take care of everything for us, bubblewrap us and deliver us to our dream homes in our dream communities. WE are the ones that are responsible. Like the saying goes, the only helping hand I need is at the end of my own arm, and I have two of them.!!

It's always about power eh Horus.

Don't worry nature will take its cause. if you try to manipulate too much you will end up being the one extinct.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by SeanT21(f): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race

Yea, whatever!!!
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by cap28: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ibime:

There is always a conspiracy against any people in the world. The competitive nature of the world ensures that. People are always fighting for resources, and a people who are still in the embryonic stages of development will be exploited by a united aggressor. Africa of now is in the same stage of social development as Europe was uptill the 12th century or so, with different tribes jostling with each other. As long as we are divided, we will be exploited by a united competitor. Same applies to how the Romans conquered all the fractious tribes around them. I dont think theres a conspiracy against us specifically, but it translates as a disadvantage in our competition with other peoples on the world stage. And yes, we are still in an age of Tribalism, Serfdom and Feudalism.

@ Ibime it seems as if you are saying that the reason that we are in the position that we are in is due to our backwardness and NOT based on a worldwide WHITE conspiracy, but the question to ask is would we be where we are today had whites NOT degraded and dehumanised us in the past.

i am not wallowing in a form of collective self pity here i am merely trying to find a way out - in order to cure a problem you must first know what your problem is and where its coming from.

i cited instances of black malfunctional behaviour which seem to apply across the board but more specifically amongst blacks who live in the west - what is it about living amongst whites that creates this level of malfunction.

i therefore disagree with your point that we as blacks are at the 12th century level of development because to me that view point buys into the eurocentric view of blacks as primitive and backward which we are not.

we are more than capable of elevating ourselves above the postion that they have assigned us to and we should not be buying into a racist eurocentric view of who we are.

therefore to continue to reiterate that we are still in an "age of tribalism, serfdom and feudalism" is simply to beleive and accept an inferior position which has been assigned to you by white superemacists.

what is "tribalistic" about asserting the right to self determination, to say that we are serfs is to buy into the Jim Crowism and segregationist ideology that racist whites tried to prop up after the abolition of slavery and to take blacks back to a pre civil rights/independence, pro lynching era, to say that blacks are still in a feudalistic age is a complete insult to the sacrifices made by people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Marcus Garvey and many others who fought for what many blacks take forgranted today.

@Horus i agree with your overall perspective on unity - but many of us are divided, our minds have been programmed into self hatred mode and we look at ourselves in the same way that our white slave masters look at us. Why would we use the words serf, tribalism and feudalism to describe ourselves - it can only be because this is what we have been programmed to beleive courtesy of years of destructive brainwashing aka the white western (mis) education system. i beleive that there is a need for an undoing of all of this damage before we can begin to think of uniting.

@ Ibime if there is no conspiracy to destroy us why are there so many negative images of black people in the media, why have there been so many concerted efforts on the part of western governments to stop blacks from forming progressive groups - you might want to read up about a covert US government operation known as COINTELPRO which began operating from the late 60's, also why are african governments being run by western supported puppets, why are US financial institutions like the world bank and the IMF working AGAINST the economic interests of african countries, your answers would be much appreciated.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2009
Unending excuses from the black man.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by birdman(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2009
Ibime:

I understand what you are getting at, but I think it is a common mistake to compare one civilization's progress to another. Apple to apple comparisons are often impossible to do. Consider the Yoruba for example, who had what might be termed a republican government centuries before Europe.

On the subject of why Africans seem so disenfranchised, we are our own worst enemy. I've seen other Africans gang up against Nigerians, Yoruba vs Igbo and even Igbo from different states. A good portion of the older generation (older, thankfully) cannot get it into their heads to cooperate with other Africans, talk less of gathering capital and owning businesses like Asians do, for example.
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
Life is the survival of the fittest,eat or be eaten.Whiteman's concept of survival is more predatory than that of a lion,he hunt for no apparent reason but to control,in control of what,nothing.

Until the color of man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes---
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by agitator: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
cap28:

@ Ibime it seems as if you are saying that the reason that we are in the position that we are in is due to our backwardness and NOT based on a worldwide WHITE conspiracy, but the question to ask is would we be where we are today had whites NOT degraded and dehumanised us in the past.

i am not wallowing in a form of collective self pity here i am merely trying to find a way out - in order to cure a problem you must first know what your problem is and where its coming from.

Is this not self pity, finding excuses
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by muhsin(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
I too respect Horus input. But I wonder if that unity amongst blacks can ever be achieved. shocked
Re: World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? by Horus(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Horus i agree with your overall perspective on unity - but many of us are divided, our minds have been programmed into self hatred mode and we look at ourselves in the same way that our white slave masters look at us.  Why would we use the words serf, tribalism and feudalism to describe ourselves - it can only be because this is what we have been programmed to beleive  courtesy of years of destructive brainwashing aka the white western (mis) education system.  i beleive that there is a need for an undoing of all of this damage before we can begin to think of uniting.

@cap28
To achieve unity we must get back to who and what we are by Nature, learn to love ourselves and our kind, which will lead us to our true and Original way of life and get away from living in and worshipping the Image of the caucasian and his way of Death!

(1) (Reply)

Slovakia: Pro-Russian Party, DSD Wins Parliamentary Elections / The Indians Lie Again! / China Is Better For Africa Than The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.