Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (41535 Views)

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Olaone1: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
banmee:

You'll be surprised how many people don't care about the identities of the criminals. All they care about is "recovering" the funds forgetting that all the government has done is leave room for more corrupt practices. The only people who should benefit from hidden identities are children and minors.
Exactly. Everything about APC is the more you look, .................

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Olaone1: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
36STATES:
This is exactly the same as his asset declaration people with too much holes that a train can pass through it.
Whenever the pressure becomes too much the dullard
comes up with something that leaves people even more confused.

You must be a fool to believe that trash from Liar Mohammed.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by vernco: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Lienus everywhere

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by darlenese(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Rubbish
Why will he publish the names when his ministers are the culprit

Zombees won't have any problem with this!

#

2 Likes

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by banmee(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Olaone1:

Exactly. Everything about APC is the more you look, .................

It is not an APC thing or PDP thing. It is a Nigerian thing.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Olaone1: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2016
That stu.pid idiot called Aresa will soon be here to blow his deformed trumpet even louder. Ode boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Fourwinds: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2016
bondingman:
If this is true then this is first good thing this govt has done in its one year stay. 1 year 1 thing hmmm
what about Boko Haram...has he not dealt with them too in his first year
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Mistermamus(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Come una no get sense nw i knw most nigerians are phools believing propanganda news. If dey recovered so much money, lie mohammed wouldn't av said nigeria is broke. Make una dey ask questions no be everytin person dey stomach

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by dongeorgio: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2016
angry I hope we wont be here another 50 years struggling about who stole what from government coffers?W hat I am simply asking from the government is to simply put in place for those who had stolen not to even imagine about doing it it again.If it looks like come over and return your loot and get a handshake and a pat on the back....it will mot discourage others who have the intentions of stealing US blind in the future.How do you feel when you are hounded by "tax collectors" to pay up what is due to the federal government whether in the public or private sectors and find out later that most of these monies end up inside private pockets?I insist for fairness and posterity all public looters who by the way know fully the weight of what actions they have taken should be discouraged from such acts again in future.I don't know about you sha..but I am feeling the pinch of their actions.I no dey look face.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by girlfriendsnatc: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Nicur:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/recovered-loot-n78billion-185million-3million/

If the Buhari government will insomuch as not do something basic like publicizing the names of thieves who relentlessly looted public funds with heartless impunity, then it's tantamount to maintaining the political status quo of corruption that has bedevilled this country since its inception and was overwhelmingly solidified by the most corrupt, evil, and useless political party in Nigeria'a history, PDP. It also makes the integrity of the corruption crusade by the government questionable, and the rightful prosecution of these criminals becomes unlikely or at best a lukewarm justice system that is inconsequential and eventually overwhelmed by the corrupt Order of the day. If things are not done differently by the APC government to build a better country, then the APC is no different than the PDP. I didn't vote for Buhari to protect the identity of thieving bastards whose thievery actions have caused the loss of millions of lives directly and indirectly, and set back the country another hundred years. If the first-time-elect APC federal government by its recent actions think this country's problems are too overwhelming for it to fix and now wants to tow the same path as that useless criminal corrupt retarded party PDP, then it's better they take a bold initiative now to constitutionally divide this country and salvage some parts, than for the whole country to go to the dogs. It's only in Nigeria criminals, terrorists and militants are treated as kings, but law-abiding citizens are treated as thrash, which is a hardline fundamental dogma and character of the PDP. Is this the kind of insane tradition the APC federal government wants to uphold; what happened to the 'Change' we voted for? President Buhari needs to pick a side: either stick to the fundamental doctrine of the APC party and do what's right for Nigerians or betray us and join league with the criminals, like that incompetent thieving corrupt GEJ did.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by greatman247(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
jamace:
If the FG can not name the looters, then it should not tell the world about the loots because the world will see ALL Nigerians as looters!

We don't need the world's opinions if you go about focusing on what people would say then you will be doom as a failure. We need to focus on ourselves as a country and see how the country will progress. The APC led govt tried as far as the recovery is concerned, we don't need the name, the names cannot put food on the table of average Nigerians, so I wonder why some hate agents keep insisting on the names. More money to be recovered is what we need, APC led has given us a tenable reason for not publishing the names, and I think we should give them time.

In 16 years of rule by the PDP, how much have they recovered into the coffer of Nigeria? Absolutely nothing, instead they loot us dry and engaged in various degrees of misrule. And yet they criticise the APC led govt, wanting Nigeria not to see anything good in APC led govt. To me, no matter how bad APC is, they have tried in one year of their govt than 16 years rule of PDP. In one year of office and they were able to recover this much, that's a pass mark. And I believe more will come.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by bola77uk(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2016

Nicur:
make Una see reason ooh grin anyway I no even wan argue but if Apc like make dem dey cook up figures upandan!! and kontinu with their useless propaganda, make dem no tell us say NIGERIA IS BROKE! cos na money be this so!!

U should be glad for having a clever presidency... if I may ask? What do you stand to gain if those names are mentioned and the culprits taken to court with cases being funded by public? Do you not think the bunch of culprit cultists will try to prove innocent and they could win the cases....... all cos most of the useless judges are also cultists of same calibre!!! Think loud pls

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by sijisonconsult: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016
We are offering a N2000 coupon call for booking now while offer last
Citrus Training venue provides a well conducive atmosphere and a very serene environment at a very affordable price. Our facility is tastefully furnished and has the latest equipment to make your training/seminar a total success.
Features include:
• A 10 – 16 state-of-the-art training and event capacity room
• Fully air-conditioned
• Freely touchdown internet access
• Wi-Fi for Instructor and delegate personal with their Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone use throughout the usage of Facility
• 3 sources of standby power supply [PHCN, GEN set and Inverter]
• A Kitchen/Store for Tea and Lunch Break
• Ample parking space that can take up to 30 cars
We open from Monday-Sunday Time: 8:30am-5:00pm
Price: N12, 500 for weekdays
N15, 000 for weekends

For further enquiries bookings call Anita on Tel: 09092777877 send

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by monalsian(f): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Noted. Which Means Nigeria Is Not Brook Again,pls This Money Should Be Put In Use Immidiately So That We Dont Hear Stories Again.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by jamace(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
greatman247:

We don't need the world's opinions if you go about focusing on what people would say then you will be doom as a failure. We need to focus on ourselves as a country and see how the country will progress. The APC led govt tried as far as the recovery is concerned, we don't need the name, the names cannot put food on the table of average Nigerians, so I wonder why some hate agents keep insisting on the names. More money to be recovered is what we need, APC led has given us a tenable reason for not publishing the names, and I think we should give them time.

In 16 years of rule by the PDP, how much have they recovered into the coffer of Nigeria? Absolutely nothing, instead they loot us dry and engaged in various degrees of misrule. And yet they criticise the APC led govt, wanting Nigeria not to see anything good in APC led govt. To me, no matter how bad APC is, they have tried in one year of their govt than 16 years rule of PDP. In one year of office and they were able to recover this much, that's a pass mark. And I believe more will come.
Why wont we be concerned about the names? When Cameron said "Nigeria is fantastically corrupt....", did he exempt you and I?

By failing to name names, the criminals are on equal standing of innocence like us. If not for anything, names are required for the sake of history!

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by aventura: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
When I see the comments of some Nigerians here two things come to mind.
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get and
People will believe what they want to believe
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
This people no well ooo!!! Why than was/is Metuh facing charge of corruption Why was Dokpesi drag before a judge? Any body who return money on this ground is an idiot. FG have no case. No wonder Fashinu and falaye have refused to return any money.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by vickvilles(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2016
protecting their names?? is this how to tackle corruption?? since the money was recovered without the influence of the court therefore no need 2 reveal their names?? that's totally wrong..some of these looters can be rep of a particular constituency..leaders and politicians...calling their names will cleanse or at least reduce the country's image of corruption globally and will serve as a lesson to anyone who wants to indulge in such act.. let us do the right thing...even if the TRUTH IS BITTER.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Set up plans to loot from looters

It's call fantastically corrupt
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by 989900: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Olaone1:

[s]Just read your own comment again. But, slowly, this time[/s] undecided
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by 989900: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
djkirkoo2:
[s]Just clap for yourself and keep deceiving yourselves these APC supporters.[/s]
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by 989900: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Olaone1:

[s]smh,
You are a very funny man. Be a man of conscience and stop justifying shiiit[/s]
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by CioAngels(f): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2016
My thought is that our pmb is under a big threat by looters not to publish their names. Atlest pmb's friend (i forgot his name) returned part of his loot. Obj and jonathan we already know them. Pmb will not publish looters name so that the others will return theirs. Okayoo, so, tinubu, fashola, ameachi, aregbesola, ajumobi, mike okiro, doyin okupe, mike omiri,( money aid to the wounded boko haram victims he was to buy artificial legs but he did not buy 3 or more year running) amosu, akala, and all past governors and ministers. Awon Ole.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
989900:

Exactly my thoughts the other time when I said not releasing the names might not actually be a bad thing.

Obasanjo, GEJ and some other people from both APC, and PDP returned monies . . . some had terms for returning the monies.

In the states and some other countries for example, we have plea bargain/restitution even when you go to court. If you can achieve that without legal fees and time wasting -- the better.

We've been st00pid enough from the past to allow every D!ck, Tom, and Harry have unrestricted/unaccountable access to gov't accounts, in flagrant contradiction to the constitution.

I hope the TSA,BVN,IPPIS, and other templates degrade such gross level of malfeasance and perfidy.
Before I undastand ur ryt up, ma dictionary suffa, no be small, bad gai
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
rottennaija:
A very good step the FG has taken

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2016
teemanbastos:
dnt let us gloss about the recovery.
We want to see the effect on the economy and projects

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by desmond2pk: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Because there was no recovered loot
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Gegz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
989900:

Exactly my thoughts the other time when I said not releasing the names might not actually be a bad thing.

Obasanjo, GEJ and some other people from both APC, and PDP returned monies . . . some had terms for returning the monies.

In the states and some other countries for example, we have plea bargain/restitution even when you go to court. If you can achieve that without legal fees and time wasting -- the better.

We've been st00pid enough from the past to allow every D!ck, Tom, and Harry have unrestricted/unaccountable access to gov't accounts, in flagrant contradiction to the constitution.

I hope the TSA,BVN,IPPIS, and other templates degrade such gross level of malfeasance and perfidy.

Wise words from you. I second your opinion

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by rottennaija(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
berrystunn:

At least, it has been recovered from the first looters.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by zikter(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
seacoast:
Tell us who returned what... To return the money is not by will but by force, so I dnt know what you mean by....... Meanwhile, Sunday Vanguard has
been made to understand that the
reason why names of looters were
not disclosed was because of the
need to avoid the potential of
truncating the cooperation that was
already being enjoyed in the drive to
recover looted funds – in the first
instance – from some of those from
whom funds are being recovered,
just as the government did not want
to jeopardize the willingness of
others to return funds in their
possession.
meanwhile freedom of information bill is in full force so any body who feels strong about this name of a thing should sue already
Re: Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency by Richydos(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
When will dis poo party called APC ever think upright n cease feeding Nigerians with em damned propaganda.... For heaven sakes spare us the baby talk about defamation/libel n get em fucking looters names published otherwise I don't see the truth in those figures..... Any dick n Harry can publicize any crazy figure to fool anyone but they must understand dt dy can fool many but not all...... Whatever are we to expect from a ministry headed by Mr Lai.... If not from 1 crazy lie to another.... BEAUTIFUL LIARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.