Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? (898 Views)

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2016
....?
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by ikbnice(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
you mean you have a crush on someone but he hasnt noticed you.
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by vizkiz: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2016
ikbnice:
you mean you have a crush on someone but he hasnt noticed you.

so you have to pull a stunt (probably s stupidd one) for him to realise he's gat a crusher. Lolgrin
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
grin just influence the reduction of the price of tomatoes.
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by ikbnice(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

so you have to pull a stunt (probably s stupidd one) for him to realise he's gat a crusher. Lolgrin

stunts like...
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by vizkiz: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2016
ikbnice:
stunts like...

like the one Cutehector just talked about grin
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

like the one Cutehector just talked about grin

grin
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by naijaboiy: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Someone will just open a blank thread on a Sunday morning.

At least give us a hint to know what you are talking about. Or do you think you can impress people the same way? undecided
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by ikbnice(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
OP, with your look from your DP, if he hasnt noticed you, he may never notice you.
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Fedayeen02: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Give her money and she will crush you with love
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Drive around on a unicycle or walk around in circus stilts.

Sidenote: I've noticed that some NL girls like to create senseless threads after changing their profile pic. Maybe that's also a "notice me" move.

You aint bad though, OP. Adorbs is the word smiley
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by theEYe21(f): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Show her the size of your p**nis and the size of your money grin
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Loyalblak007:
....?

The question should be 'why should you impress someone Ure attracted to... or anyone else?'
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Drive around on a unicycle or walk around in circus stilts.

Sidenote: I've noticed that some NL girls like to create senseless threads after changing their profile pic. Maybe that's also a "notice me" move.

You aint bad though, OP. Adorbs is the word smiley

Hahahaha. My suggestion too. Nice one buddy wink
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Loyalblak007:
....?
Don't think someone need to do any stunt just say what is in your mind and wait for the outcome.
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahaha. My suggestion too. Nice one buddy wink

Great minds think alike wink
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by bitchcrafts: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Wherever I am, come along to a position within earshot with a friend and start telling her how attracted you were to me when you first saw me. I will notice you and seal up the deal with you that night, relinquishing all my might to satisfy and pacify all of your hormones weeping for my like a saxophone. I'm that nice!
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by peterpaulis(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Kiss him/her... smiley
Re: How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? by Loyalblak007(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
I ignore...when yu don't make sense..

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Insults Me For No Reason Just Because He Is Older? / Opinion; If This Happens To U, What Will U Do?? / A Man Life Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.