Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Best way to kiss a girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best way to kiss a girl (2950 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best way to kiss a girl by deji2009(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
Please no insult ! I think is rude for NL to be adving a person to brush teeth do this do that. sorry to say is just a little bit childish. My young man ask for advice as a mature person there should be a way to say things and what to say not like brush your teeth i think is rude honsestly speaking. now i didnt mention your own name so you have no cause to insult me because I know what next is how Niaraland is
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by na2day2(m): 1:53am On Aug 31, 2009
deji2009:

Please no insult ! I think is rude for NL to be adving a person to brush teeth do this do that. sorry to say is just a little bit childish. My young man ask for advice as a mature person there should be a way to say things and what to say not like brush your teeth i think is rude honsestly speaking. now i didnt mention your own name so you have no cause to insult me because I know what next is how Niaraland is                                       

sorry sir! @ poster, plz use mouth wash, no point intended  tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Secretz(f): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2009
ROFLMAO @ replies . . . . . funny people. grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by deji2009(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2009
@na2day?, no worries
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by ngel0v3(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
@Ephramed

It has nothing to do with your mouth or how many times you decide to brush your teeth (even if you decide to use JIK!   grin )

You haven't done your assignment yet, and that is where the problem lies. If you worked on building up attraction between the both of you, then kissing her should not be a problem.

Work on building up attraction between you two; it is your job! How? Get in touch with me somehow.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Wantedola(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
That's what you need an advice for at your age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? / How Silly Can A Nigerien Man Get? / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.