Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum (3688 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by missyge(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
My name is Nikky from New York, United States of America. I have a really big problem am addicted to $ex with my biological dad. I have tried having $ex with other men but it is just impossible dad is the best. It all started when I was 17 years old and my mother had left me under the care of my father for a whole weekend. I used to hear my mother scream in bed while my father had $ex with her and I was always curious what really happened.
On that night my father claimed he was lonely and requested me to sleep with him. He was so loving and did not have $ex with me on that night instead he cuddled me and touched my cllitorris and licked it really good. The following day I slept with him again and this time he penetrated into me though painful he did it with care and slowly until I could handle it, it all was so sweet that we ended up coming together. That was the best experience I have ever had in my life. Now am jealous of my MUM.
I need help because I am just 21 now and need to move on but do not know how to. Kindly help

Re: See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by sladimeji(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
missyge:
My name is Nikky from New York, United States of America. I have a really big problem am addicted to $ex with my biological dad. I have tried having $ex with other men but it is just impossible dad is the best. It all started when I was 17 years old and my mother had left me under the care of my father for a whole weekend. I used to hear my mother scream in bed while my father had $ex with her and I was always curious what really happened.
On that night my father claimed he was lonely and requested me to sleep with him. He was so loving and did not have $ex with me on that night instead he cuddled me and touched my cllitorris and licked it really good. The following day I slept with him again and this time he penetrated into me though painful he did it with care and slowly until I could handle it, it all was so sweet that we ended up coming together. That was the best experience I have ever had in my life. Now am jealous of my MUM.
I need help because I am just 21 now and need to move on but do not know how to. Kindly help
the evil spirit dah lives in you is made in Germany... na everlasting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by Barezzi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Whats the name of the movie? shocked angry
Re: See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Any one can pick pen or a computer and type trash. For instance...

I slept with a tree..I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I slept with an animal...I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I slept with a brick wall..I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I slept with a python..I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I humped a dumpster...I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I slept with the house help...I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I slept with the cleaners...I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
I banged a zombie and a vampire. We had a three!some..I loved it..I need help..what should I do?
etc
etc
etc

You see, typing these things is not hard. Any jobless person who is idle enough with some twisted mind or a wild imagination can cook up stories and demand for help.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by halfricanadian(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
See dem liar liar ur pants on fire

1 Like

Re: See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum by tomakint: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
sladimeji:
the evil spirit dah lives in you is made in Germany... na everlasting
I swear you no go kill pesin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.