Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job (4227 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened / Lady Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Treas006(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
A twitter user simply identified as Jania has taken to the platform to reveal how she got her new job

She said she had sex with the manager and walked away with a new job!

See what she wrote.
“Had a job interview today, bleeped the manager and walked out with a new job making 7.25/hour & Y’all still asking y’all parents for money. Can’t relate���‼️”

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Use ur nunu to get the cash

No time for hypocritical poverty kiss

Ugly girls pls observe she is fine, don't expect som1 to employ u also

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by JayCynic(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yeah.True that. Pussy is Power. You can always fvck your way into the dough, but you can never fvck your way out of regrets.

13 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by EbukaHades10(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mama,carry on
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Tallesty1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
She will be fired when the manager sees a 'tighter' pussy.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by divineneed: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
And to think she is proudly showcasing it Chai chim o

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
iamJ:
Use ur nunu to get the cash

No time for hypocritical poverty kiss

Ugly girls pls observe she is fine, don't expect som1 to employ u also

Between you and the lady there's little room for choice. You're both challenged

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by ClitoPen: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Treas006:
A twitter user simply identified as Jania has taken to the platform to reveal how she got her new job

She said she had sex with the manager and walked away with a new job!

See what she wrote.
“Had a job interview today, bleeped the manager and walked out with a new job making 7.25/hour & Y’all still asking y’all parents for money. Can’t relate���‼️”
Chai! Even after the screwing her they couldn't even pay her up to the approved minimum wage per hour! Whereas many are earning higher on a clean slate!! Shame!! You were just used on a platter of gold to quench winter cold. Fool

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by blastac: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Clap 4 urself

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Pheals(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
that's how they exchange there glory... someone will come and tell us she needs help when maggots started coming out of her pussy!...

or

later falling during deliverance in church... I rarely see men falling down..

me self I didn't want a female child when I grow up... the level of immorality this days is....
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by tukdi: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yeye dey smell for here!
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by iamJ(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Between you and the lady there's little room for choice. You're both challenged
stop acting holy here biko, u are beneath me and her

because ur estate agent career failed doesn't mean that u shld rub ur frustration on other people, women use their nunu to get favors everyday, as long as it works for u, ur biz, it's her body, it's her life, learn to face urs squarely maybe progress might come then
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
iamJ:
stop acting holy here biko, u are beneath me and her

because ur estate agent career failed doesn't mean that u shld rub ur frustration on other people, women use their nunu to get favors everyday, as long as it works for u, ur biz, it's her body, it's her life, learn to face urs squarely maybe progress might come then

My estate agent career !
Boy you are really dull aren't you. ?

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Gofwane(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smart girl. Isn't she better than all of you girls that are giving your boyfriend the pvssy without receiving anything in return??

You will wash his clothes, iron them, cook for him with your money, fvck him every night and still dash him money to buy fuel for his car

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
There's gonna be a lot of Fuucked Up grandparents in our Generation
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by NLbully(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here..grin

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Jman06(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
The worst people to interview female job seekers are MEN.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
She has become a tool for the manager. If she dare deny the manager for further FUCKING she will be fired..
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by believeucan: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Girls of this days! after some girl will come tell me she is a wife material mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by edimolu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
kiss and tell
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by ifakorede03(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Real Wahala dey oooo
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Mayorchama(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oya clap for yourself! Dindinrin...
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Mayorchama(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okare lai!!

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by stayingfocused: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
na wa o
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by dasrackhor(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Pheals:
that's how they exchange there glory... someone will come and tell us she needs help when maggots started coming out of her pussy!...

or

later falling during deliverance in church... I rarely see men falling down..

me self I didn't want a female child when I grow up... the level of immorality this days is....
madam u too dey watch Nollywood..
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Monocrotophos: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Wait ! the girl na fool ordinary mcdonald job to dey put hamburger together...job weh she probably dey over qualify sef even bf sleeping with the manager, she too retarded the manager use her head. i too even say na one correct job. see d way our women dey downgrade...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2017
cc Jupxter cheesy
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
cc Jupxter cheesy

I relate nae brotherly, instead to dey use vjay buy food daily, e better use am once knack better catch, afterall, my bf dey chop am for free,.... kiss
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I relate nae brotherly, instead to dey use vjay buy food daily, e better use am once knack better catch, afterall, my bf dey chop am for free,.... kiss

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2017
It doesn't matter how she got it, she did get it, some will be bleeped and still not get it, kudos to those who get it
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63440157][/quote]

I don meet some ashies into big men na their code be that, afterall bf dey chop am free
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I don meet some ashies into big men na their code be that, afterall bf dey chop am free
very true grin
all na code.dis one don take her own chop better market grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Note To Some Fellas Here. / How Do I Reduced My Love For My Boyfriend He's Taking Me For Granted / It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.