Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (14092 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Honestly I never believed these kind of OP's stories until recently. I only trust Jesus Now.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
starlightRR:
How come no girl is commenting ..... hmmmm
they knw its the truth. I have been with a lot of girls, majority of they were in a relationship and they easily give in when u "try ur luck".

One girl once told me "sex is not love"

What she meant by that is "even if she give you toto fvck, it doesn't mean she loves you" she's just doing it for fun and other benefits (pleasure)"

My brother fear girls.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by vicstar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
uhm I don't! That's why I don't get heartbroken shikina undecided b4 u harbor d idea of cheating am already four steps ahead cool

3 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
FredBloggs:
Honestly I never believed these kind of OP's stories until recently. I only trust Jesus Now.
lol, so you have been baptized also. Welcome brov!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Did i tell u im nigerian? sad sad
so becoz there's "canadian" in your moniker, you want to claim "yankee".

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by starlightRR(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
stupidity:
they knw its the truth. I have been with a lot of girls, majority of they were in a relationship and they easily give in when u "try ur luck".

What she meant by that is "even if she give you toto fvck, it doesn't mean she loves you" she's just doing it for fun and other benefits (pleasure)"

My brother fear girls.

True talk, though some might act such way cos the said bf might be jealous if he hears a male sound on her side while on phone

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
stupidity:
so becoz there's "canadian" in your moniker, you want to claim "yankee".

Did i claim yankee
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by worshipdevice(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
stigmond:

The type of guy I am, I don't think any girl can cheat me on me... And you can never sleep with my type of gf. Get that right bro.
I yaf at ya faze bro.....
(your type of guy) who are you if I may ask?
Native doctor or what?
Your type of guy die early due to heart attack

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by waywardpikin: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
stigmond:

Not been brainwashed.... Best reason is known to me. I fit give you her number. So you can check for your self. The type of guy I am, I don't think any girl can cheat me on me... And you can never sleep with my type of gf. Get that right bro.

If you give that guy your babe's number you're finished. It's like you're new to the dating game.

You say you don't think any girl can cheat on you? In this country? Because you are?

It's gonna hit you harder than the Hiroshima, just dey watch.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
stupidity:
So after much persuasion, she finally visit me today, one thing led to another, we BANGED!!! During the act her phone vibrated all through(she put it on silent/vibration mode). After the act, the phone range once more, she picked and answered in a very lowww tone.

"Baby, I was sleeping when you called, after the church service, I came home and cook, and slept off afterwards"

I was just there looking at her in disgust.

The next thing I heard from the phone was "I have been standing and knocking on your door for the past one hour"

She was shocked, she ended the call, put off the phone, she quickly dressed up and left.

My dear ladies, why, why, whyy!!! This girl did not tell me she has a boyfriend/fiance. Though I know I love GONKING but I do consider girls that are in a committed relationship.

E go hard to see faithful girl for we country. Its either they after the "dlck, or the money or whatever"

This isn't the first time am experiencing this. A girl once visited me and her boo called, she hurriedly paused the movie we were watching and told me to please "shhhhhh" she picked the call and formed sleeping things for the guy.

Anyways, if u be girl in a committed relationship and u dey read this, abeg cover your toto, what will it profit you to fvck anyhow and at the end your toto material go slack and turn agbada!!!

For me, if I see free toto, GONKING continues!!!

Nice one. Just brace yourself. Na so dem go dey tongolo ur own too.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2016
I didn't feel like commenting buh I just have this to say.as one of the guys just said@stigmond, that u attract ur type of person thus no one can get his babe.I agree with him 100% cos I can swear that alot of women are faithful to one guy.that my boyfriend drives a Camry and u think coming with a range rover can impress me is a capital lie.in fact I like messing up with the ego of such guys cos they are oftentimes very arrogant and always thinks they can mess with any lady.I so much love it when people trust me,so I try as much as I can not to betray their trust.I try to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by waywardpikin: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Hisduchess:
I didn't feel like commenting buh I just have this to say.as one of the guys just said@stigmond, that u attract ur type of person thus no one can get his babe.I agree with him 100% cos I can swear that alot of women are faithful to one guy.that my boyfriend drives a Camry and u think coming with a range rover can impress me is a capital lie.in fact I like messing up with the ego of such guys cos they are oftentimes very arrogant and always thinks they can mess with any lady.I so much love it when people trust me,so I try as much as I can not to betray their trust.I try to

You try to? Meaning you're not always successful or one day you may reach your breaking point.

Anyway, speak for yourself not the other girls. Most of the guys on this thread have had run-ins with lots of girls in relationships. Maybe you never see the type of side bobo wey u dey find.

K'edu? A'bum onye anambra as well. You look lovely. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by toniapat(f): 1:47am On Jun 06, 2016
A woman's post...u might want to read it

Don't ever generalize. Never ever generalize no matter what. No matter how terrible most men are, there are still good men out there; thats the kind of philosophy that got me through it all and I'm grateful to God for where I am today. Does trusting a woman make you stupid? No. Even if you trust her and she betrays the trust, for God sake it doesn't make you stupid!

I tried never to maintain a hard, unbending philosophy that all men are cheats and monsters even though i had been served fatally before. There is no such thing as "they are all thesame". There are still wonderful women out there, just that the dirty herd has masked the good ones. sometimes women just think men don't deserve their faithfulness cos they are an adulterous breed and so they throw caution in the wind. Forgetting they would end up losing more

One of my hard rules was; I don't do guys who tried to impress me with their expensive rides #fuckyou! (sorry for d lang) and I block out any man who starts off by buy "things" or offering d "wanna go out?" towel. Men just can't hide it...one way or the other u know the fake ones. Where i was raised, women had self-worth. Men couldn't buy us with their smelly stash.

One day my ex looked at me and said with a low tone "so there are still good girls around". He loved me, flaunted and spoilt me but he still messed up one day even though I had his back. I moved on but I didn't put the blame on every man God created. I respect men a lot cos they are unique, strong, and mature. I know how some women can be brutal to men too but not all women. Four relationships down and I was feeling shattered cos I was never d one who flopped. Yet I never generalised

One day I met someone. He promised to be good, I trusted him and I put the past behind me. He proposed to me within four weeks of courtship, it was hard but I trusted him. I told him i would be faithful and he believed me. Does that make him stupid? Common guys...I never doublecrossed my ex but he flopped.
It's two years into our marriage and every day is just better. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. He treasures me like d girl he's still planning to woo. Some men can be dat great. We have a one year old son and we are happy. I never generalised, it paid off.

You can paint women black all you want but what would u say about the woman u would one day love. What kind of man would you be to her and what would she say about you?
Whatever you say or do....Don't ever generalize

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Seahawk: 2:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Why are you having sex with her when she's not your gf, fiancée or wife.
And you're judging her. Smh. Are you any better?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Seahawk: 2:41am On Jun 06, 2016
stupidity:

My brother fear girls.
Just listen to yourself.

No shame. Tomorrow you'll carry your second hand self and look for one innocent girl to ruin her life with STDs.

Keep sleeping around. Malu. You're not even ashamed of yourself. Bragging as if it's an achievement.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Ladies I'm a good guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by vchykp(m): 5:12am On Jun 06, 2016
stigmond:

Lolzzz... Okay. Come around and I'll show you.
Chai... shey nah so u take loose ur relationship of how many years?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by vchykp(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2016
stupidity:
So after much persuasion, she finally visit me today, one thing led to another, we BANGED!!! During the act her phone vibrated all through(she put it on silent/vibration mode). After the act, the phone range once more, she picked and answered in a very lowww tone.

"Baby, I was sleeping when you called, after the church service, I came home and cook, and slept off afterwards"

I was just there looking at her in disgust.

The next thing I heard from the phone was "I have been standing and knocking on your door for the past one hour"

She was shocked, she ended the call, put off the phone, she quickly dressed up and left.

My dear ladies, why, why, whyy!!! This girl did not tell me she has a boyfriend/fiance. Though I know I love GONKING but I do consider girls that are in a committed relationship.

E go hard to see faithful girl for we country. Its either they after the "dlck, or the money or whatever"

This isn't the first time am experiencing this. A girl once visited me and her boo called, she hurriedly paused the movie we were watching and told me to please "shhhhhh" she picked the call and formed sleeping things for the guy.

Anyways, if u be girl in a committed relationship and u dey read this, abeg cover your toto, what will it profit you to fvck anyhow and at the end your toto material go slack and turn agbada!!!

For me, if I see free toto, GONKING continues!!!

I've once slept with one yoruba bae some days before her wedding, but the truth is, thier are still some sincere once out dier, we cant say all girls are wayward, since i started dating my recent bae, she has never cheated nd same wt me, buh d tin is i cnt guarantee about the next hour, but for now we r faithful to each oda.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by stigmond(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2016
emperorchedda:
Lol

No offense but you need some exposure. Na una type dey wan jump overhead bridge when your babe blow another man

All women are never to be trusted. Period!

Guy, you know nothing about me. Okay!!! And if I said I trust my GF 100% is non of all your problem. Because you don't know what our relationship is all about. Though I don't know about your girl or any other girls out there but my own believe and opinion towards my own girl friend is 100% guaranteed. And there is different between mine believe and yours because individuality is allowed....

7 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
waywardpikin:

You try to? Meaning you're not always successful or one day you may reach your breaking point.

Anyway, speak for yourself not the other girls. Most of the guys on this thread have had run-ins with lots of girls in relationships. Maybe you never see the type of side bobo wey u dey find.

K'edu? A'bum onye anambra as well. You look lovely. smiley

don't mind that last sentence it was an incomplete sentence. its not about haven't come across my type of side bobo rather its about personal decisions. I sometimes see some of those guys as being a trap set by my boyfriend thus I no dey even give any of them face.so I dare not try that.when someone loves u excessively u have to guide it jealously. so bro I try not to test waters so that I wunt be carried away.simple!!!
adi m Mma.ur engligbo shaa.thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by borngeologist(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
the worst thing that could happen to someone on earth is having an unfaithful girlfriend and supporting arsenal.you have bought yourself a coffin and simutaneously digging your grave

5 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by esejessy(f): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
stigmond:

Not been brainwashed.... Best reason is known to me. I fit give you her number. So you can check for your self. The type of guy I am, I don't think any girl can cheat me on me... And you can never sleep with my type of gf. Get that right bro.
tell me something lol
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by esejessy(f): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2016
PureWays:
You can't be so sure man unless you guys are into some sort of covenant, even at that, there isn't any guarantee she won't cheat on you.

Your type of girl? Lol

Are they alien?
nice question.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by queenet246(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Op don't u have a girlfriend? If u have she must be sharing d same way you are. Some men get wat they are and that doesn't necessarily mean that some gals are not to b trusted. I don't tryst and guy either. It goes either way.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by esejessy(f): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
FredBloggs:
Jesus is d way! grin cheesy grin sad
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by SFTW: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Blessed are those of us who have decided not to enter into any committed relationship for we shal continue GNONKING whatever come our way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by UyiIredia(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
These hoes ain't loyal. They're not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by kowalsky: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hisduchess:

it's because you've been meeting the arrogant range rover guys.
wen you meet the slick range rover dude, that pussy must be tabled.

everybody isn't to be trusted.. even guys. they'd fvck any tin in a skirt if given the chance (including me, tho i was a good boy before cheesy

so madam pray i don't get to meet you wen i become rich, cos I'll be that slick godfearing range rover dude wink and again the pussy must be tabled wen i bring that to your table. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
esejessy:
Jesus is d way! grin cheesy grin sad
grin grin
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by temmym4(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
stigmond:

Dude. u are so much in love. i feel you! and at the same time i feel for you!! Even committed and conk married people cheat, not to talk of a mere Bf/Gf relationships.

The day e go happen, your jaw go drop down, u no go fit pull am back to normal position.
One word for you! Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
kowalsky:

it's because you've been meeting the arrogant range rover guys.
wen you meet the slick range rover dude, that pussy must be tabled.

everybody isn't to be trusted.. even guys. they'd fvck any tin in a skirt if given the chance (including me, tho i was a good boy before cheesy

so madam pray i don't get to meet you wen i become rich, cos I'll be that slick godfearing range rover dude wink and again the pussy must be tabled wen i bring that to your table. smiley smiley smiley

bro I pirry u ooo.weda u are meek or not.u can't get my type.wish u know me in person shaa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / I met a dead man physically / VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.