Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (14136 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by assfreaky(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
stigmond:

Guy, you know nothing about me. Okay!!! And if I said I trust my GF 100% is non of all your problem. Because you don't know what our relationship is all about. Though I don't know about your girl or any other girls out there but my own believe and opinion towards my own girl friend is 100% guaranteed. And there is different between mine believe and yours because individuality is allowed....

trust no one, my brother. na which level be that wey you dey trust woman 100% even married men and women dey chyke. na so one married man died from magun last week for my area. na another man wife he dey chyke. imagine. I no say make you no love ur girlfriend 100% o. but trust, mbanu, just give her like 50% because with the way you dey go, if she cheat, na suicide be that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by emperorchedda(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
waywardpikin:

If you give that guy your babe's number you're finished. It's like you're new to the dating game.

You say you don't think any girl can cheat on you? In this country? Because you are?

It's gonna hit you harder than the Hiroshima, just dey watch.
When Ice prince's babe could cheat on him..talk more of this dude with no name.

Except your babe ain't pretty and people don't hit on her, if not after so many hits by influential people she will succumb
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by emperorchedda(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
temmym4:

Dude. u are so much in love. i feel you! and at the same time i feel for you!! Even committed and conk married people cheat, not to talk of a mere Bf/Gf relationships.

The day e go happen, your jaw go drop down, u no go fit pull am back to normal position.
One word for you! Be careful.
Maybe his girlfriend aaint sexy and attractive enough that's why he feels she won't cheat. Sometimes most of these girls don't wanna cheat or intend to cheat but the moment a guy she likes keeps persisting and pressing her and she happens to be close to that guy and the guy is quite attractive then forget it

Her excuse is what you'll wait for
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by kowalsky: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro I pirry u ooo.weda u are meek or not.u can't get my type.wish u know me in person shaa.

are you a virgin. if not, someone got to you.
if someone can get you... I'd be better than that someone at whatever game he played to get you.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by sanandreas(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
I trust mine. She is one in a million. Diamond is different and so lovely. kiss
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
kowalsky:

are you a virgin. if not, someone got to you.
if someone can get you... I'd be better than that someone at whatever game he played to get you.

I like ur guts and confidence though.buh I wish we were discussing this face to face.I like jonsing with ur type ooo.e use to swit me cos nah friendzoning sure pass with u not even knowing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
esejessy:
nice question.
So u can't be trusted?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Alezy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hisduchess:

I like ur guts and confidence though.buh I wish we were discussing this face to face.I like jonsing with ur type ooo.e use to swit me cos nah friendzoning sure pass with u not even knowing.
imagine. ..later if a guy treat u same way u will say guys re hrt less
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Alezy:
imagine. ..later if a guy treat u same way u will say guys re hrt less

lol.bros calm down.u definitely don't know where this ish started so read our prior discussions eeeh.d guy dey form James bond for unto heart ish so that kinda provoked that comment so calm down.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by chulo132(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
That is when I start all over again fucking the shit outta that pussy!
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Locotech: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
frubben:
Before u start trusting girls just go and get ur dream coffin and write down ur will (dats if u have properties). Cos u gonna die of heart attack

Drop my pen

I dont know you o! Or your real name or where u are from self...but May God bless you and all your family members including any sibling keeping malice with you IJN Amen!
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Alezy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hisduchess:

lol.bros calm down.u definitely don't know where this ish started so read our prior discussions eeeh.d guy dey form James bond for unto heart ish so that kinda provoked that comment so calm down.
i see...Oya nau. Carry on.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by esejessy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So u can't be trusted?
I am different.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Sahaboi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Trusting a lady is like trusting a dog...
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2016
toniapat:
A woman's post...u might want to read it

Don't ever generalize. Never ever generalize no matter what. No matter how terrible most men are, there are still good men out there; thats the kind of philosophy that got me through it all and I'm grateful to God for where I am today. Does trusting a woman make you stupid? No. Even if you trust her and she betrays the trust, for God sake it doesn't make you stupid!

I tried never to maintain a hard, unbending philosophy that all men are cheats and monsters even though i had been served fatally before. There is no such thing as "they are all thesame". There are still wonderful women out there, just that the dirty herd has masked the good ones. sometimes women just think men don't deserve their faithfulness cos they are an adulterous breed and so they throw caution in the wind. Forgetting they would end up losing more

One of my hard rules was; I don't do guys who tried to impress me with their expensive rides #fuckyou! (sorry for d lang) and I block out any man who starts off by buy "things" or offering d "wanna go out?" towel. Men just can't hide it...one way or the other u know the fake ones. Where i was raised, women had self-worth. Men couldn't buy us with their smelly stash.

One day my ex looked at me and said with a low tone "so there are still good girls around". He loved me, flaunted and spoilt me but he still messed up one day even though I had his back. I moved on but I didn't put the blame on every man God created. I respect men a lot cos they are unique, strong, and mature. I know how some women can be brutal to men too but not all women. Four relationships down and I was feeling shattered cos I was never d one who flopped. Yet I never generalised

One day I met someone. He promised to be good, I trusted him and I put the past behind me. He proposed to me within four weeks of courtship, it was hard but I trusted him. I told him i would be faithful and he believed me. Does that make him stupid? Common guys...I never doublecrossed my ex but he flopped.
It's two years into our marriage and every day is just better. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. He treasures me like d girl he's still planning to woo. Some men can be dat great. We have a one year old son and we are happy. I never generalised, it paid off.

You can paint women black all you want but what would u say about the woman u would one day love. What kind of man would you be to her and what would she say about you?
Whatever you say or do....Don't ever generalize

the second epistle of Tonia to the 'RomanceLanders'
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Nope, because I don't dating a girl grin
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Hisduchess:
I didn't feel like commenting buh I just have this to say.as one of the guys just said@stigmond, that u attract ur type of person thus no one can get his babe.I agree with him 100% cos I can swear that alot of women are faithful to one guy.that my boyfriend drives a Camry and u think coming with a range rover can impress me is a capital lie.in fact I like messing up with the ego of such guys cos they are oftentimes very arrogant and always thinks they can mess with any lady.I so much love it when people trust me,so I try as much as I can not to betray their trust.I try to
Hahahaha. Hey, stop boasting. cheesy

Girls like you fall so easily. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. Hey, stop boasting. cheesy

Girls like you fall so easily. cheesy

Bros am ain't boasting.am just telling u d fact.in fact am a Sagittarius November born.so just read about them and u can understand me better.have a lovely Tuesday.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by frubben(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Locotech:

I dont know you o! Or your real name or where u are from self...but May God bless you and all your family members including any sibling keeping malice with you IJN Amen!

Lol tachu veli veli much
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by edetty(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
stupidity:
"maybe I do trust my self" Is that an english or a english?
it's Inglish
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by edetty(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahahahah. U need a lesson. Pm her digits and in a week, we shall see ur weeping thread. Apparently u need to be taught a serious lesson. I dey wait
Dude,u are my very good friend,, buh I disagree with I this time I disagree with you,,,, Not,,,I repeat not all girls cheat,,,,thats a simple rule of life and nature,, no matter the skills,money or cuteness of the guy or even raw intellect,,,,there is always an EXCEPTION!
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Haryohdeji(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
To have a happy relationship and to avoid early death or suicide. I think the best is when you are in a relationship just give your best and pay less to any -ve thought during the relationship.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by waywardpikin: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
assfreaky:

I no say make you no love ur girlfriend 100% o. but trust, mbanu, just give her like 50% because with the way you dey go, if she cheat, na suicide be that.

Exactly my point!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
FredBloggs:
Honestly I never believed these kind of OP's stories until recently. I only trust Jesus Now.

then u must have been a virgin all this while and u just started experiencing things... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:
Nope, because I don't dating a girl grin

what type of english is this again, you just gave me 1 bad headache now.... angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hisduchess:

u sound like a confident babe, the type that can handle any kind of chats and all that, hmmmm anyways nice comments
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

what type of english is this again, you just gave me 1 bad headache now.... angry embarassed
Damn autocorrect
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Find some chill, undecided it was a typo, autocorrect issues undecided
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
edetty:

Dude,u are my very good friend,, buh I disagree with I this time I disagree with you,,,, Not,,,I repeat not all girls cheat,,,,thats a simple rule of life and nature,, no matter the skills,money or cuteness of the guy or even raw intellect,,,,there is always an EXCEPTION!
of couurse there is aalways an exception, but in this case very very infinitesimal. But for that guy in question , if he dared drop her number, it would have been a move he will live to regret. Its a fact. How are u buddy
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Find some chill, undecided it was a typo, autocorrect issues undecided

perfect, just blame it on auto correct, sha take it easy with them typing sha, enjoy
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by edetty(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eddygourdo:
of couurse there is aalways an exception, but in this case very very infinitesimal. But for that guy in question , if he dared drop her number, it would have been a move he will live to regret. Its a fact. How are u buddy
am good hommie,,,u sound like u know the girl in question,,,, buh wld be foolish of him though to drop it,,,I guess he understands the pun,,, been a while
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Hisduchess(f): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u sound like a confident babe, the type that can handle any kind of chats and all that, hmmmm anyways nice comments

lolzz.thanks.buh that ur moniker though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Strictly For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.