Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (14091 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww embarassed embarassed
my halfricanadian queen
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
armylord:
my halfricanadian queen

My boo of life kiss kiss
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

My boo of life kiss kiss
Aww when u gonna come to Jos ? bae ?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
armylord:
Aww when u gonna come to Jos ? bae ?
Soona dan later o
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by stigmond(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Trini45:
so you want to cry now? Simple because he told you the "BLUNT TRUTH"...pack well oga

#Ignoramus#
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by talk2alabama: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
esoboy875:
I trust my galfrd wit 100% nd she can't disappoint me.
yeah some ladies can be very loyal like that..

How's ur evening going big bro?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by T3Amo(f): 2:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Men are funny. You have been screwing all kinds of girls and keeping side chicks but don't you know or boo got a boo. The same way a lot of guys have side chicks is the same way a lot of chicks have side guys. What goes around comes around. Karma
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by esoboy875(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2016
talk2alabama:
yeah some ladies can be very loyal like that..

How's ur evening going big bro?

It was fyn, gud mornin.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Soona dan later o
ok bae can't wait to.see u.. hun
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by talk2alabama: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
esoboy875:

It was fyn, gud mornin.
alrite, pls can u vote for mysticgal in the upcoming grand finale of the miss NL contest tomorrow..

Please
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
armylord:
ok bae can't wait to.see u.. hun

sad how teleport?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad how teleport?
lol .. by air jor.. or by road, where do u live
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
armylord:
lol .. by air jor.. or by road, where do u live

In d sky
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

In d sky
Haha.. bae I'm serz..where do u stay ?
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
armylord:
Haha.. bae I'm serz..where do u stay ?

Lets say cliffon u kno d journey dat never ends
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lets say cliffon u kno d journey dat never ends
lolz... bae. id love to go on a journey tht never ends with u.
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
armylord:
lolz... bae. id love to go on a journey tht never ends with u.

B careful wat u wish for
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

B careful wat u wish for
Haha.. I know wah I want bae
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by halfricanadian(f): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
armylord:
Haha.. I know wah I want bae
Atleast wat u want shdnt b me
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Atleast wat u want shdnt b me
y would u say that? u knw that is exactly wah I want hun...
Re: Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. by Bespiel: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
I hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.