Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (57932 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by UyiIredia(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ol boy dis na scam o.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Zaiah1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Zaiah1:
Nike is about to sign lil kesh
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Boss13: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
herbie27:
I don't discuss men of God and their policies.

To you 1m is too big to give as tithe or sacrifice bt God is too big for that, and those who understand kingdom giving, can give their last penny.

Man shut the Bleep up. There is economic recession in the country. Anybody giving N1million away whether in abundance or in scarcity is a fool.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Boss13:

Man shut the Bleep up. There is economic recession in the country. Anybody giving N1million away whether in abundance or in scarcity is a fool.
I ain't a man grin get off my post or comprehend b4 quoting me.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Robynwelo1(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2017
wirinet:

Stop making yourself feel important; you cannot give anything to God. , you are only enriching men of god. Like i always say, when it rains, it falls on saints and sinners. Whether you dash your pastor all your money or not, you will succeed or fail according to complex interactions of economics, opportunity and luck. In the list of 20 richest men in the world, you will find Christians, Muslims, Atheists, etc. Also when a plane crashes or a building collapses, Christians are never spared from disaster that befall others.

I don't know who you are, but this right here is the 'quote of life'. Thank you!!!
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by grandstar(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2018
This is utter nonsense, peddlars of the word of God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.