Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (57929 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by passionate88: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
grin angry angry osinbajo oooooo
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Peacetemi: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by COvo(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
I remember the apostles said we should give with a willing mind, give what we know we can give. This church dey tell people to give their one month salary, this is the biggest kind of scam, government nor see these kind pastors arrest. I'd rather give my one month salary to a widow who can't pay her rent than give it to the church. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by loylextop(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2016
WHR all diz money dy go

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Since we are in the season of fighting CORRUPTION, when will ADEBOYE and his thieving brothers in the Pentecostal Fraudsters Of Nigeria ( PFN) be called and held accountable for the billions and billions they have been blackmailing and stealing from the black race ?

ADEBOYE and his Redeem Cult are the epitome and embodiment of not just CORRUPTION, but of the most perverse type.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by martineverest(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Acidosis:
These people have ruined Pastor Adeboye's efforts.

First, they started like DEEPER LIFE (same dress, same mode of worship). As soon as Baba allowed the creation of all kinds of parish, MANY changed, and even condemned Mrs Adeboye's mode of dressing (she's one of the few who maintained the deeper life style till date).

I really wish this man well, cos it is clear that many of his members are on the pathway to hell. Sometimes, I do wonder if they do anything else aside dancing, mothers day, aso-ebi day, cultural day, Valentine festival, singles night - all in a supposed house of God.

Meanwhile, everything is wrong with that envelope. Kai!
im a redeemer...most of these pastors take clues from d head

5 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by pimplucious: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Militant1:
Start from 20000 and move up as the blessings come and hell, a million bucks for GOD is not too much if you have it. How much is house rent in maitama and wuse.

Ok, u r one of the many reasons that dude sang 'maga don pay...'

Everybody has a maga even pastors. My brother continue magaring ur reward is in even.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the sacrifice form, N1m and above is a "divine sacrifice".

Full month salary is an abundant sacrifice, but if you give your half month salary, it is dominion sacrifice. N200,000 gets you greatness sacrifice, N50,000 - golden sacrifice and N20,000 is a sacrifice for those wishing for the next level.

Photo was revealed online 11 hours ago after The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Region 14 explained the benefits of sacrificial giving. See that below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/see-sacrifice-form-rccg-gave-members.html

God save us

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
and my gf is with my atm, she knows my pin wella. Adeboye wan remove subsidy for tithe cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by taurus21: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
What happened to the example of the widow's mite in the Bible? Not everyone can afford 20k in a month now. Haba! This is appalling

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't discuss men of God and their policies.

To you 1m is too big to give as tithe or sacrifice bt God is too big for that, and those who understand kingdom giving, can give their last penny.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
This is segregation sacrifice

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
imagine!

so Oga pastor, I will bring my full salary to you and you will collect it from me?

I think I'd better start attending the Redeemed Pagan Church of God then.

at least no pastor to sell salvation or miracles to me there.

awon werey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
even when they know there is recession in the country, it is a pity that they keep exploiting the masses.

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by shamecurls(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Scammers using religion as there tool

I just dont know how Africans believed that a man in Israel died for there sins in Africa.

#HeightOfFoolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Terrible... if the church claims it gives to the poor, why dont you give directly to the poor?

You give the church millions for God's blessing, but cant give a fellow man a free ride after the same church service...

Well, i have been blessed beyond doubt but have never given more than 2k to the church, but have blessed those TRULLY in need and the poor.

Two greatest commandments:
-Love your neighbours as you love yourself
-Worship God as your only true lord and personal saviour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the sacrifice form, N1m and above is a "divine sacrifice".

Full month salary is an abundant sacrifice, but if you give your half month salary, it is dominion sacrifice. N200,000 gets you greatness sacrifice, N50,000 - golden sacrifice and N20,000 is a sacrifice for those wishing for the next level.

Photo was revealed online 11 hours ago after The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Region 14 explained the benefits of sacrificial giving. See that below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/see-sacrifice-form-rccg-gave-members.html

I prefer to give my money to the less privileged than any scheming church...

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by shamecurls(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
I don't discuss men of God and their policies.

To you 1m is too big to give as tithe or sacrifice bt God is too big for that, and those who understand kingdom giving, can give their last penny.

grin grin grin grin

Smh
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2016
This is becoming shameful.

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Btruth: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Iso lenu re oooo. Why now?

Pastor Adeboye must hear this.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by abah009: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
This is absolute wickedness and greed.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Adesiji77: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:
Since we are in the season of fighting CORRUPTION, when will ADEBOYE and his thieving brothers in the Pentecostal Fraudsters Of Nigeria ( PFN) be called and held accountable for the billions and billions they have been blackmailing and stealing from the black race ?

ADEBOYE and his Redeem Cult are the epitome and embodiment of not just CORRUPTION, but of the most perverse type.
And you are the embodiment of stupidity.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Lyoncrescent: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Acidosis:
These people have ruined Pastor Adeboye's efforts.

First, they started like DEEPER LIFE (same dress, same mode of worship). As soon as Baba allowed the creation of all kinds of parish, MANY changed, and even condemned Mrs Adeboye's mode of dressing (she's one of the few who maintained the deeper life style till date).

I really wish this man well, cos it is clear that many of his members are on the pathway to hell. Sometimes, I do wonder if they do anything else aside dancing, mothers day, aso-ebi day, cultural day, Valentine festival, singles night - all in a supposed house of God.

Meanwhile, everything is wrong with that envelope. Kai!

More Like ruined Josiah Akindayomis efforts; the founder of RCCG.

The proliferation of the model parishes and the quest to have at least one RCCG church in every street has led to a dire situation that promotes "Quantity of the Gospel" rather than "Quality of the Gospel".

RCCG was built on a platform of holiness and Humility and if you are lucky to hear any of Josiah Akindayomis old sermons, it is always stated.

I am sorry to say but only very few RCCG ordained pastors are in spirit. Those at the Redemption Camp are the funniest of them all. The things people do for money.

As far as the topic is concerned , I hope its a hoax but if its confirmed to be true then i wont be suprised.

https://www.nairaland.com/2565802/rccg-suspends-pastor-over-pasumas

6 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by blezynetym(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2016
May God have mercy. Is it God that is asking for all these? Please I need an answer.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by flamingREED(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2016
MrCow:
lolz, iono about this ooo. But giving is all about the heart and not really the amount given.......
#my opinion
Yes.

But understand that God is thorough.

He searches the hearts.

Once the MOTIVE of giving is for show and worldy,
Both the givers and the takers earn His displeasure.

The Bible says, 'let your moderation be known unto ALL MEN
The Lord is at hand'.

Paul and the early apostles didn't task the church this way.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Btruth: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2016
martineverest:
im a redeemer...most of these pastors take clues from d head
I disagree with you on that. Even my redeemed pastor once told me that "Enu Baba ko ka gbogbo awon to waa labe won mo" meaning that, not all the pastors respect or carry out Baba's instructions again.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin grin

Smh
You can smh from now till tomorrow, grin people who understand the benefits of kingdom sacrifices, don't mind giving anything.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2016
We all will stand equal before JEHOVAH on the great day of judgement to give account of our deeds

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by aluko360(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Maga and mugu na 5 and 6.

It's a symbiotic relationship with one needing the 0ther to survive. For example ;

* Landlord and Tennant

* Past0r and Church member.

* Boyfriend and babe

Btw, when will our Churches return to the era of soul winning?

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
And you are the embodiment of stupidity.

The FACTS speak for themselves.

The Redeem Cult is the most perversely CORRUPT institution in the world.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2016
pls, dis men of God from both fate shuld stop playing wit our sensiblity as followers!we all read in scriptures hw prophets of God lives in absolute destitude bt yet show adversity in preaching the gospel!wht is sacrificial form?any sane mind will quickly antispate fraud here!

My main question for all dis men of God is.

1.who created wealth and in who person name are dey collecting dis sacrifice?

2.did God spent money?

3.if God spend money like man let dem tell us wht God use d money to purchase ?and lastly

4.let dem give us God account number and tell us d bank is using becos me am tired of pastors and alfas intermediating btween me and God,banking wit God directly will inspire more confidence and genuine reason to give more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.