Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (57933 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by linearity: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Question?

If my full month salary is N10k (N120k/pa) and I sacrifice everything, is that 'Abundance Sacrifice' or 'Sub-Next Level Sacrifice'?

Another question?
After the above sacrifice, how I go eat, maintain body/soul and get transportation to work for the next month?

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by ruggedchap: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by rexbuton: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't understand most comments above mine at all...
I am a Nigerian, I earn salary, I pay tax outside and when I put in naija account, naija govt removes theirs too. is that fair?

I go to church, I give offering and tithe because I feel God is blessing me. I give with the intention that I'm giving to God, so what is my business if the pastor diverts or steals it? he hasn't robbed me, he has robbed God. God will still bless me because he sees my heart that I've given him something because I wanted to , and not because I want people to know I have small cash like that. If anyone genuinely feels bad about giving too much in church, that means he doesn't believe in God. or he is giving the pastor.

So we should stop acting childish and talking about increasing taxation, because the tax and VAT collected is being wasted away on paying senators and on meaningless trips with huge personal detail.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by iamord(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the sacrifice form, N1m and above is a "divine sacrifice".

Full month salary is an abundant sacrifice, but if you give your half month salary, it is dominion sacrifice. N200,000 gets you greatness sacrifice, N50,000 - golden sacrifice and N20,000 is a sacrifice for those wishing for the next level.

Photo was revealed online 11 hours ago after The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Region 14 explained the benefits of sacrificial giving. See that below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/see-sacrifice-form-rccg-gave-members.html

If a lot of blacks are not brainwashed then I don't know what else to call this peice of crap
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:

The FACTS speak for themselves.

The Redeem Cult is the most perversely CORRUPT institution in the world.
What silly facts.

You call it a cult, while i call it the church of God.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by ruggedchap: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thief , Thief, Thief. Ole Ole Ole. Wolf , Wolf , Wolf.

Oya. Sheep go and hide you wallets and bank account details. Do not forget to pay your rent, feed your children, pay their school fees and help your neighbor. God will bless you.

Avoid these church scams.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
chai!.....i wonder why men dey rob men with style, pastor pikin go they go beta school for abroad and dem mumu members go dey here dey strive...just imagine upon de hardship nigerians are facing right now where are we going men??

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Youngetskilz23(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
scammers of the lord
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by wirinet(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
even when they know there is recession in the country, it is a pity that they keep exploiting the masses.

Recession is the best condition for exploitation. A desperate person is easy to exploit. A person suffering poverty, poor healthy or depression would readily do anything to alleviate his situation. This is why there is a direct correlation between the poverty index and religious fundamentalism in a country. The explosion of prosperity Christianity started after the SAP misadventure of the middle 80s.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by linearity: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
I don't discuss men of God and their policies.

To you 1m is too big to give as tithe or sacrifice bt God is too big for that, and those who understand kingdom giving, can give their last penny.

Can you tell me where exactly I can find those in the New Testament Bible?

Any passage in the Bible, where Jesus commanded us to do those, will be great.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
What silly facts.

You call it a cult, while i call it the church of God.

What's the difference ?

Every Cult anchors itself on one imaginary power or another.
Calling the Redeem Fraud Machine " the Church of God " does not make it any less of a Cult.

The sacrifice form posted on this thread is just typical example of the level of perversity that Adeboye has elevated religious fraud.
That's a FACT staring you in the face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Obynolee(f): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Militant1:
Start from 20000 and move up as the blessings come and hell, a million bucks for GOD is not too much if you have it. How much is house rent in maitama and wuse.

Who told you that you're giving the money to God??,when did God starts spending money?, you are giving your pastor who is already rich 100k while you ignore your neighbour who need only 5k to make soup for his family. Brainwashed Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
RCCG needs to check mate her pastors,this issue is becoming something else.A friend in pH was complaining on how they levy the good will women compulsory when the parish wanted to build stores..PA Adeboye needs to monitor and checkmate some Rccg pastors..

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by MrBendel(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
how can you ask a man to forfeit his full months salary. Even God did not ask for that. Sorry to say but this is fraud.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Kobeje(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Simply unbelievable!!!
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taa Daa

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by And9: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
To me, money / wealth are materials,which should be the least and most unimportant to us as Christians whose all priority should be based on seeking first the kingdom of God via striving in obeying God's Ten commandments and not how much materials one can offer / gather to God through churches. What one gives should be as a result of one's understanding of why its good / important to give and not Indoctrinate one to give. I so feel it is most important to learn and understand what God actually demands of us. Just what i feel though...

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Obynolee(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Siberia101:
Religion remains the opium of the people...

The way most pastors preach you'll think even if a sinner pays his tithe and seed sowing frequently he'll make heaven...

I don't believe in giving to the church only, I believe in helping those in need around me or far away too.

God bless you, you're using your head

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by reflx(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Give offerings from the heart!
Redeemed here in port harcourt one province bought a car worth 15 million for their pastor while their member here in my office is looking for school fees for himself.... he was lamenting so much the other day..... and they now tasked them for a building on top.... the guy has had it!
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by opemite: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
I do not blame all poster above who ara saying nonsense concerning giving to God and his work,It is because you have not experience unlimited breakthrough after such an act of giving.Several great company i cannot list now gives million of dollar to God and people in need and they were bless in return.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by donifez(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
rexbuton:
I am a Nigerian, I earn salary, I pay tax outside and when I put in naija account, naija govt removes theirs too. is that fair?

I go to church, I give offering and tithe because I feel God is blessing me. I give with the intention that I'm giving to God, so what is my business if the pastor diverts or steals it? he hasn't robbed me, he has robbed God. God will still bless me because he sees my heart that I've given him something because I wanted to , and not because I want people to know I have small cash like that. If anyone genuinely feels bad about giving too much in church, that means he doesn't believe in God. or he is giving the pastor.

So we should stop acting childish and talking about increasing taxation, because the tax and VAT collected is being wasted away on paying senators and on meaningless trips with huge personal detail.

Giving is good, no dispute in that. My problem is dividing blessings in sector, 1 million naira, full salary, half salary etc. Give what you can, It is the work of God. but putting a price to what you give is not good, with such prefential treatment sets in. That bro is giving 20k only... let's go that Chief house that gave 1 million for house fellowship /prayer.

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by wirinet(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
rexbuton:

So we should stop acting childish and talking about increasing taxation, because the tax and VAT collected is being wasted away on paying senators.

Stop making yourself feel important; you cannot give anything to God. , you are only enriching men of god. Like i always say, when it rains, it falls on saints and sinners. Whether you dash your pastor all your money or not, you will succeed or fail according to complex interactions of economics, opportunity and luck. In the list of 20 richest men in the world, you will find Christians, Muslims, Atheists, etc. Also when a plane crashes or a building collapses, Christians are never spared from disaster that befall others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
rexbuton:

ur wlcm,,,in my own view nobody can rob GOD,or can you rob a ghost

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
linearity:

Can you tell me where exactly I can find those in the New Testament Bible?

Any passage in the Bible, where Jesus commanded us to do those, will be great.

Thanks in advance.
Will gladly help you cos you asked politely, and hope u read these scriptures with understanding.

Malachi 3:10-12

Proverbs 3:9&10.

Nehemiah 10:38&39.

These are the once i know.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by SensaGreene: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
In this current economy cry

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I pity the person that will give half his salary.

Brainless people claiming Christians since Rome destroyed Christianity

Their god has eaten the thinking faculty off their brains away. MrZenographer come and see something here.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Burger01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
..and some worshippers never chop bellefull.. May God forgive us all sad
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:

What's the difference ?

Every Cult anchors itself on one imaginary power or another.
Calling the Redeem Fraud Machine " the Church of God " does not make it any less of a Cult.

The sacrifice form posted on this thread is just typical example of the level of perversity that Adeboye has elevated religious fraud.
That's a FACT staring you in the face.
Proverbs 13:3 says, "HE that keepeth his mouth keepeth his LIFE: but he that openeth WIDE his LIPS shall have DESTRUCTION".

Jst be careful of how you ignorantly abuse the church and men of God.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
rexbuton:

ur wlcm,,,in my own view nobody can rob GOD, so far he cannot be seen, the same shiiit applied to giving money to GOD...open ya eyes my men money is of this world...God isn't interested in your money so use your money for the betterment of humanity not to de ghost.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by shugaboy6102(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
How did you know I am jobless? Because you work for a Yoruba man (one man company) everyone else you come across is now jobless? Btw are Oyedepo, Adeboye, TB Joshua and all the billionaire pastors leeching their congregation not Yoruba?
nna biko what did yoruba ppl do to you pls stop all this its not fairudo
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by otemanuduno: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
I keep on saying it, until we stopped practising religion and start using our brain to make findings and help each other, our country will remain poor.

DOMINO REVERAD, the father of JEHOVAH, did not like religion, worshipping a god or anyone, but he allows us to use our brain and discover secrets of nature to help humanity.

The people of 2625AD shall be happy when in their own time, Nigeria would be rid of this mess called religion and everyone will be tapping deep into their brains to invent useful things.

HAPPY I AM THE MINISTER OF TRUTH TO SET THE GENERATION TO COME FREE FROM BACKWARDNESS AND BRAIN-DRAINING.

check my signature to read the doctrine of truth given to me by Eartum, one of the sons of God(Domino Reverad) who made the elements of the Universe with a Big Bang.
Re: See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money by plaetton: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Proverbs 13:3 says, "HE that keepeth his mouth keepeth his LIFE: but he that openeth WIDE his LIPS shall have DESTRUCTION".

Jst be careful of how you ignorantly abuse the church and men of God.

Men of Guile should always be exposed for what they are.

BTW, are you arguing the FACT that Redeem exists for the sole purpose of Fraud?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.