Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (84683 Views)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ErnyyBobo: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
but some gals love it the rough way. They love being taken on a smoothly rough ride of pleasure.

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ErnyyBobo:
But the girl's face never looked like that of someone who didnt like what the guy is doing.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by aalangel(f): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:
If his vacation exceeds 10days I wil propose to u undecided
Dracula proposes to Angel Iara vs Oshiomole remix.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bishops10(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

That's right and that effect is gonna make her kick his balls real hard... grin

She won't dare it coz,by the time she might have returned from wonderland,everything in those balls is out grin
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
JBismarck:

Saying she's a 'sis' doesnt necessarily means we're of d same blood ma. You're my sis as well. Ain't you?

yes i am
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by JBismarck(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
beeolhar:

yes i am

Why u no come put pisshure for ya profile na Abi u no want make I see that beautiful face ni undecided
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
aalangel:

Dracula proposes to Angel Iara vs Oshiomole remix.

Looool... Wat shall a dark evil villain do without a holy angel by his side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2016
CountDracula:

Looool... Wat shall a dark evil villain do without a holy angel by his side

Change you to become Prince Charming.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
aalangel:

Change you to become Prince Charming.

I don't want to be a prince, neither do I want to be charming... Dose qualities are for the boring people, we can rule d world togeda u and me, and we cud bath in d erythrocytes of the people who stand in our way
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
CountDracula:

I don't want to be a prince, neither do I want to be charming... Dose qualities are for the boring people, we can rule d world togeda u and me, and we cud bath in d erythrocytes of the people who stand in our way

Lolzzzz. CountDracula. I hear you.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lolzzzzzz
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Bishops10:

She won't dare it coz,by the time she might have returned from wonderland,everything in those balls is out grin

And that's how you become a dead man
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by joey150(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
valdes00:

Bros, when do u plan to start...
--------------------------

Today in history
Today is exactly 2 years,
4 months, 5 days, 15 hours 45 minutes and 10 seconds that I shared a beer with a friend that bleeped my then babe... Ain't gat no tym to fight a nigga cos of a babe..
you clearly still carry the grudge!
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bishops10(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

And that's how you become a dead man
Dead man??.......how can that be possible when with ecstasy, your body and soul will be wanting the balls

nice picture you've got babe..figure 8,don't mind if I review you a little

nice booty,nice specs on pretty face cheesy

God help me your husband is not on NL
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Dugozpweeti(f): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bishops10:

Dead man??.......how can that be possible when with ecstasy, your body and soul will be wanting the balls

nice picture you've got babe..figure 8,don't mind if I review you a little

nice booty,nice specs on pretty face cheesy

God help me your husband is not on NL

Omgosh!!! I'm blushing crimson!!!
Tnx 4 appreciating God's work.

Buh I'm still looking for where my husband is o...

Have you seen him?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bishops10(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Omgosh!!! I'm blushing crimson!!!
Tnx 4 appreciating God's work.

Buh I'm still looking for where my husband is o...

Have you seen him?
Looking for him.....jeez,.

I think am the one you're looking for cheesy
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:
Hahaha, some girls likes it rough and hot tongue
I could give it to u rough, hot and SWEET. I would touch all d sensitive parts lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.