Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (38267 Views)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
while she was on top pounding me. I grabbed her breast that was shaking in front of me. I squeezed it so hard like I was pressing Orange. this make the nipple to pointed out. while she was screaming jumping faster on me. I start to suck one of her breast. thne all of a sudden she secret a salty fluid from her breast in my mouth. I quickly switch my mouth to the other breast while still pressing it tightly. she also secret the same fluid from the other breast.

I would like to know what fluid was that. its salty and I throw up after everything. I am on antibiotic at the moment.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by chigoizie7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maybe ur babe been don do abortion not so long.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by darkmarky(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin unprocessed milk.

5 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
In mrcork's voice, So youu meann she putt sallt on her brest and jumping (am confusse)

3 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Congrats, you just discovered your girlfriend's cancer.

5 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Cancer? but there is no cancer in the breast now. I press it. can you give more details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
doctorkush:
In mrcork's voice,
So youu meann she putt sallt on her brest and jumping (am confusse)
We have a doc in the house. grin
Please give op some answers.

1 Like

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sweat?
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by MrHandsome2013: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will help u bro.. Am a medical student. D fluid is it whitish?
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27 be like say u wan give dis nigga hypertension
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
Sweat?
it's not sweat. it came out from hole in her nipple. I believe it because of stimulating and exciting.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
Benita27 be like say u wan give dis nigga hypertension
How?.
Me no even understand op question o!. grin

Let me even ask you, does the breast of a single girl who has not given birth ever, discharge milk?.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by INTROVERT(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is a very important topic.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Joel3(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nipple discharge is normal and very common when the breasts are squeezed/ stimulated and it's rarely a sign of breast cancer.
Milky discharge tastes salty rather than sweet, and may result from high prolactin levels, thyroid malfunction, nipple infection or side effects of medications (e.g. antidepressants) Take care to avoid nipple stimulation ( including frequent checks for discharge) because it can actually make the discharge persist.When nipple stimulation is avoided,most probably the discharge will stop.
When to be alarmed about nipple discharge,is when it happens only on one side, comes out spontaneously( without squeezing),is persistent and bloody or is associated with a lump,nipple or skin changes etc...
If you are worried, make an appointment with your doctor to have it evaluated to clear out any doubt. Take care...

www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/salty-breast-discharge/amp_show/1719863

7 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by TIDDOLL(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
No fear Jor... She's Proly high on salt intake, Highly nutritious doh, next time.. Keep squeezing ND suck off like yur sucking fan yogho undecided

6 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Idamond: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow congratulation you just discovered something different from other ladies so i think you should send me her detail so i can fix her name on Guinness world book
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by olac21(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Has she given birth before?
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
How?.
Me no even understand op question o!. grin

Let me even ask you, does the breast of a single girl who has not given birth ever, discharge milk?.
I wonder ni ........ Sotey one dunderhead come dey yarn say na medical condition... Mumu people like this..

1 Like

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Idamond: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's unprocess salt u can make money from her breast this festive and buhari season ok no fear na business
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am. Enjoy op.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by darkmarky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:

if this is a joke is the lamest and dumbest have ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
olac21:
Has she given birth before?
It looks like it.
dingbang:
I wonder ni ........ Sotey one dunderhead come dey yarn say na medical condition... Mumu people like this..
I can recall been told that girls who haven't don't discharge milk, don't know if it comes out in the cause of intimacy...you dey suck na so you should know. grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrHandsome2013:
I will help u bro..
Am a medical student.
D fluid is it whitish?
I don't know of the color oh. a very little fluid secretion inside my mouth. it reacted on my tongue.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by darkmarky(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:

don't mind the fools when they see a Nollywood scene of a scenario they bring it online to spill garbages.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
We have a doc in the house. grin
Please give op some answers.
the op aint dumb... He is just been silly opening a thread about nipple discharge... You a lady, enlighten him dear...
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Idamond:
It's unprocess salt u can make money from her breast this festive and buhari season ok no fear na business
grin Mad man
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
It looks like it. I can recall been told that girls who haven't don't discharge milk, don't know if it comes out in the cause of intimacy...you dey suck na so you should know. grin
Benita chei.... No b u get d breast again... So u wan yarn say ur tips never surgi before grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by slim75d(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
maybe she drank andrew liver salt or andrew n!pple salt before ridding u like a footless horse
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Jaynom(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
fineboynl:
I don't know of the color oh. a very little fluid secretion inside my mouth. it reacted on my tongue.
I had almost the same experience except my girl's nips tasted very sour
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
Benita chei.... No b u get d breast again... So u wan yarn say ur tips never surgi before grin
Lol.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by makydebbie(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Idamond:
You don crazegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.