Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (12731 Views)

Poll: Are u interested in NL Lagos Members Bash?

yes: 67% (41 votes)
No: 14% (9 votes)
Indiferent: 18% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2006
INVITATION FOR THE PROPOSED NAIRALANDERS BASH MEETING

SEQUEL TO THE RESOLUTION BY NAIRALANDERS TO ORGANIZE A GET TOGETHER PARTY BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR 2006. YOU ARE INVITED TO A GENERAL MEETING TO THAT EFFECT HOLDING TO WIT:

VENUE: IKEJA GARDENS (NEAR ELEGANZA AND UNILEVER, AFTER SEVEN UP)
TIME: 2PM PROMPT
DATE: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17TH, 2006.
AGENDA: PROPOSED NAIRALANDERS BASH

i guess we have repeat the post every now and then.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
jammin:

slimz!!!! aint it funny yet? cheesy

okokobioko:

folks abeg make we no talk too much about this bash,just send a notification to all Nairaland users and prepare big for us b'because u guys are da best .uu seem not to khow the joy and hope u've rekindled in all Nairaland users abeg make u na do this bash for people like me way no get anyway to catch fun for this busy lagos b'because na with money u go catch fun for lagos.

we can make it happen if we work together. Kinz, worm, kitaun, fyne u re guys re great cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by ronnieslimz(f): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2006
ha. . han. . wole, so am not among the great, abi
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by tukur2002n(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2006
No mind Woleprof me sef no great abi cry cry
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2006
tukur2002n:

No mind Woleprof me sef no great abi cry cry

ronnie-slimz:

ha. . han. . wole, so am not among the great, abi

im sory, withou u guys who am i to talk. Your the reason for the season. You make happy for ur contributions and vision bringing this gathering to a reality. YOU RE GREAT and your greatness will no known bound. Once again, im sorry just that i cant call all names. Plz pardon me. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2006
hopefully we'll see a packed up garden come sunday.
everyone ought to be there,try as much as u can to shave off the excuses.

great people cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2006
I hope u guys happy deliberations, make sure u guys take pix as i wld love to see the wowocious people in d house and also the tapping ones!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2006
dont tel me u re not coming?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
U guys are all great!!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2006
he's stylishly trying 2 tell us he's nt gonna make it 4 d meeting come sunday
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
WE HV TO BE SERIOUS WITH THIS WHOLE THIN OO

KINZ, HOPE U GOT MY NO.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
Hmmn! Am not sure i paid u to do that! @kinzolic
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2006
Guys, even if you think you're not going to make it, we seriously don't need a post for that info.
Let us enjoy the opportunity of missing you then.
Cheers
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2006
happy meeting u guys
this meeting is to discuss the main bash abi is this the bash itself?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2006
Wormedup, and what did u mean by the post you put up there? Na wa o!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2006
any other person coming for the meeting can call 08029444481 for info
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Oliseh(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2006
On d move towards da grove.how nice.just imploring all nairalanders to throw in more lines so dat dem admin ima go see fi get ready for we piaty ina lagos.biggerly peeps,biggerly.one luv.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2006
For those that came 2 d meeting big ups n for those who neva bothered coming or calling 2 confirm hw d meeting went we thank u all.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by whytee(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2006
Wasnt there because we did our annual thankgiving in the church and we closed late.

Well done to the people that attended.

How was the meeting?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2006
And the excuses begin to trickle in. . . . and people start throwing unnecessary tantrums!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
kitaun:

And the excuses begin to trickle in. . . . and people start throwing unnecessary tantrums!!

As if he came 2 d meeting himself
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
I am not sure i need 2 reply u as i never gave u my word and part of my initial post was a response to ur own post and still u r doing the same thing, haba!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2006
Sorry if i misunderstood u.
Only 4 pple came 4 dat meeting which automatically tells u pple r nt serious abt it,so shld we end it like dat?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
No wonder u sounded so upset!!! It only reveals to u the strenght of the 'mystery factor' attached to the Internet, hope i make sense? Even the polls was a pointer to that!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
yes o n i wonder why woleprof & wormedup neva said a thing abt yesterday's meeting maybe they've bowed out already
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2006
Listen to the Jamaican talk!!!! let me teach you all how to organise a session. we do it all the time. so here goes.

1) Three or four friends get togather, pool you resources, and decide to go for it no matter what!!!!
2) decide on venue. make sure you have an idea of the location of people you are targetting, and venue will accommodate
3) Get a cook. cook food must be there, especially soup, for those who might get drunk.
4) have a Menu of beverages, try to get on consignment. that means you only pay for what you sell.
5)start networking, advertising that there will be a party at particular venue.
6) give the organising persons a name. you are branding your party. so you have a name if it is successful
7) you will need music. get a local sound system to play. but the "sound" should be of high quality
cool advertise on Nairaland
9) charge only to break even and recover you money.
10) Always listen to a Jamaican.

am i not the Man? tell me, tell me am i not the Man? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2006
with the sharp reduction in  the number of posts after the meetin compared to before, i take it that the meetin did not go well, or did it? how many people actually went?
anybody who was present should please gist me how it went,
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2006
JustK, haba!! c ya life, shey na d upton hangover wey dem ham u on sunday still dey worry u wey u no sabi read again, ok 2nd chance 4 u, re-read the last few posts of kinzolic and u wld confirm i've done u a big favour, lol
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by chistiana(f): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2006
i heard just 6 people attended the meeting, thats too bad,

why are u guys not co-orperating, i guess it cant work this year, may be next year u guys should try and organise some thing kool.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2006
Clears throat
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
yes!!!, i know thats all you can do clears throat
your idea was doomed from the beginning, cos you knew not what you were doing. cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2006
now am going to ride you till you cuss me in pigdin cheesy cheesy cheesy or watever the name of the language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons / A Survey For Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.