Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (12737 Views)

Poll: Are u interested in NL Lagos Members Bash?

yes: 67% (41 votes)
No: 14% (9 votes)
Indiferent: 18% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2006
So u guys are still on this venue stuff? When i was actually thinking u chaps had met over d wkend!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2006
those that suggested planet 1 should give us detailed info on how to meet there.

do we have to pay admittance fee ?
what kind of preps should we make ?

bear in mind that 17th is a sunday please.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2006
did i come in late??
would like 2 see u guys especially my people in sports thread.
i'll be regular here now so i can monitor events to know date and venue.

nice idea
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2006
you guys aren't saying anything about the meeting venue.

if you have no details to pertaining to planet 1, then please let the alpha beach venue hold.

if we are to use planet 1, what time are we supposed to meet ?
i don't know how comfortable it's going to be with a lot of people (especially the ladies), on sunday clubbing.

remember, this is just a meeting , it's not the party proper !

you guys should hurry up, 17th is this weekend.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2006
I have been 2 planet 1 b4 but i don't knw hw it is organising a meeting i think u actually pay 3k 4 d clubbing n abt d bar i don't really knw especially on a sunday.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2006
planet one cant work. it kinda small for wat u guys av in mind. do u know how many nairaland members are in lagos? soewhere bigger would do. and i think u have to pay per head to enter so i dont think palnet one is feasible.

and wat is this i hear about doing it on a sunday morning? doesn't anyoen go to church? i'll definitely be in church. why not sunday evening if it must be a sunday.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2006
ok guys, planet 1 is out of it. i'm definitely not paying 3k to get into any club ! *except a strip dance club grin cool*

so the venue is alpha beach (unless someone has a better option).

time is supposed to be 12noon. if it needs adjustments, you guys should make suggestions.

hurry up, cheers.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kemoade(f): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2006
where and when are we going to meet. pls prepare a place and time that will be convenient for everybody.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2006
date : 17th december (sunday), 2006

venue : Alpha Beach ( we'll fix a spot once we agree on time)

time : 12noon.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2006
@worm

Thumbs up smiley smiley smiley I think the time, date & venue is ok

Hope we hv all agreed to at ALPHA BEACH?

I THINK WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER'S NUMBER INCASE OF ANY QUESTION

or wat do u guys think??
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2006
I think Alpha beach is not centralized, It is a bit tilted in favour of the Islanders. I will rather suggest ikeja gardens close to Eleganza industries and Unilever. Subsequently, planet 4 should not even be considered because of its financial implications.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2006
at least we are all okay with the date and time

venue :
ikeja gardens ? i can't really place the spot but i can find it.

ok people, if ikeja gardens is good with you, indicate fast please.

i don't have a problem with venue, i could practically go anywhere cool .

wole, once you can get to my end, you are good to go.

people, we hardly have time to waste, if we have to meet, it has to be this weekend.

reply fast.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2006
we are not all okay with date and time o, . . . haaaba.
aren't u guys goin to church?? 12 o clock on sunday is just too unsuitable. why not in the evening
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by tukur2002n(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2006
ikeja garden is ok with me too so guys agree on venue quick ok.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2006
I f Ikeja Garden is ok by all then fine. But what is the setting of that place? Do we need to pay for our gathering there? Let us know plz.

justkunmi:

we are not all okay with date and time o, . . . haaaba.
aren't u guys goin to church?? 12 o clock on sunday is just too unsuitable. why not in the evening

Now, there is a sacrifice we all have to make for this party. If u have to make a quick dash from church can't u do it? Fixiing evening for the meeting wont be a good idea considering the agenda we are going to be dealing with. Please, lets try to keep to the time.

*we need the adress to the the venue plz
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2006
where have we agreed??
planet one? alpha beach?? ikeja gardens
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2006
All have been said n done n still no venue has been chosen 4 d meeting with barely 5days 2 d date of d meeting.
@fynewaka we r all expecting ur response concerning ikeja gardens cos u can't expect us 2 choose a venue we don't knw or hw it operates enlighten us more.

This issue of venue shld be settled once n 4 all come thursday 2 make us plan 4 d meeting proper come sunday pls guys lets agree on fast time is not o our side o

Venue-Planet 1(out of it),Alpha beach or Ikeja gardens?

Time-i think 1 or 2pm is considerate enough
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by justkunmi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
yeah. 1 or 2pm is OK.
WAITIN FOR THE VENUE
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2006
cool cool cool cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2006
Venue nko?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2006
We do not need to pay at Ikeja gardens. Moreover the meeting is not going to be a very lenghty one so one can afford to stand while we discuss the logistics and all of that. I can be contacted on 08023855958. 2pm is not too bad on sunday since we would all be back from church then. Furthemore the Alpha beach venue has to give way as I said in my earlier reply due to the terrible traffic situation on the island and the place not being assessible to all of us. Waiting in anticipation of your views.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
ok. ikeja gardens seems cool.

fynewaka, could you post directions on how to get there ASAP ??

cheers cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
INVITATION FOR THE PROPOSED NAIRALANDERS BASH MEETING

SEQUEL TO THE RESOLUTION BY NAIRALANDERS TO ORGANIZE A GET TOGETHER PARTY BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR 2006. YOU ARE INVITED TO A GENERAL MEETING TO THAT EFFECT HOLDING TO WIT:

VENUE: IKEJA GARDENS (NEAR ELEGANZA AND UNILEVER, AFTER SEVEN UP)
TIME: 2PM PROMPT
DATE: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17TH, 2006.
AGENDA: PROPOSED NAIRALANDERS BASH

SIGNED
FYNEWAKA
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2006
@fynewaka,

nice job smiley

anyone still have a problem with the fixtures ?

speak up.

cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by woleprof(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
@fyne

Thanks for the job. I think there re no objections concerning the venue anymore. If there are any, we need to hear them now.

worm, i wana hear from you plz.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
I'm perfectly ok with d timing n venue.

@woleprof i still think seun's nt giving us full support concerning this event,if he gives his blessings then let him put d thread on d homepage cos i can c nairaland awards on d homepage so why can't he put nairaland bash on d same nairaland homepage haba it's nt fair o
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2006
u no dey hear word?

Seun says his no is not available at the moment and u shd pls try again l8r cool

*worm,wetin do ur IM?

*also woleprof, i got ur offlines, cheers*
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by ronnieslimz(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2006
good kiss cheesy smiley
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2006
slimz!!!! aint it funny yet? cheesy
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by okokobioko(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2006
folks abeg make we no talk too much about this bash,just send a notification to all nairalanders and prepare big for us b'cos u guys are da best .uu seem not to khow the joy and hope u've rekindled in all nairalanders abeg make u na do dis bash for people like me way no get anyway to catch fun for this busy lagos b'cos na with money u go catch fun for lagos.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2006
kitaun:

u no dey hear word?

Seun says his no is not available at the moment and u should please try again l8r cool

*worm,wetin do your IM?

*also woleprof, i got your offlines, cheers*

Atleast u culd have carefully gone thru all i wrote  b4 yabbing me ,if seun says he is busy n can't put it on d homepage then hw did d nairaland awards thread get 2 d homepage or do we go thru a special process b4 this thread gets posted on d homepage?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2006
Okoko, and what exactly did ur post contribute to the agenda at hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / A Survey For Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.