Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Had A Fight With My Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Husband (14147 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by GEW: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
tamarack:

Everybody thank you so much,he came back on Thursday,played with baby and left,then came finally on friday,so we talked things over on saturday.He said he was sorry ,that he will never lay his finger on me again rather we will separate if i annoy him that much again.He said that i use harsh words on him and do not respect him.so everyone tabled what we do that annoys each other.I also promise him i will do my best ,but if he tries such again ,i must call police on him and divorce follows.He was staying at the hospital's accomodation bc he is a surgeon,so we went there and parked all his belongings ,he took us to beach,and nice restaurants to make up.He also confessed how much he misses us but had to stay there to teach me a lesson.He said he will treat me like a queen if i can show him some respect and stop abusing him with my words.He promise to stop those thing that he do that annoys me.WE also fasted for our marriage and keep praying to God.
Once again thanks everybody,i dont know what i would have done without you all.My sister also talked to him.
nice one. go learn how to talk less especially when angry
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
Glad you're back together. wink
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
GEW:

nice one. go learn how to talk less especially when angry

is she the only one that should take that advice? husband nko?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by agabaI23(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

is she the only one that should take that advice? husband nko?

May be if the husband was here he would tell him the same.

He was advising the one who sort advice.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
you be GEW again?

all these multiple IDs people
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by agabaI23(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Di I have to be GEW to reply to your post?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Husband by Seun(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
I'm glad the problem has been resolved. Topic locked. Let's let peace reign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.