Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls (4735 Views)

(pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You / The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) / Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by hibiscus76(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:
You sound very dumb in your previous post. Cox your gmum is 92 you dressed to kill on the day of her burial, read that post slowly and score yourself on the scale of stupidity.
Nawa oo.. my sis you could choose to wear sack clothes..e doesn't concern me..park well oo..hypocritical zombie

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
I dont see the difference between taking pictures of/at a funeral and taking selfies at a funeral.

For the ladies fighting ,please carry on. Nothing beats E-bitchFight any day
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=hibiscus76 post=46364693][/quote] Your previous dp was better, this one is.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
I dont see the difference between taking pictures of/at a funeral and taking selfies at a funeral.

For the ladies fighting ,please carry on. Nothing beats E-bitchFight any day
grin grin
we are not fighting, that's my way of correcting people.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by hibiscus76(f): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:
Your previous dp was better, this one is.. lipsrsealed
Ewu, she is even stalking me and now rating my pics..leave it like that, I'm sure it's better looking than your sorry face..dont even try to upload your pics lest you just disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
Nawa oo.. my sis you could choose to wear sack clothes..e doesn't concern me..park well oo..hypocritical zombie
Who is the zombie between usgrin you dat put on killer cloths or me that is correcting you. you dont wanna trend that lane with..next time keep your stupidity private

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
Ewu, she is even stalking me and now rating my pics..leave it like that, I'm sure it's better looking than your sorry face..dont even try to upload your pics lest you just disgrace yourself

gringrin over edited pix grin I wont put up fake pix like yours if I want to...see face like watin them use hypo wash.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by hibiscus76(f): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:
Who is the zombie between usgrin you dat put on killer cloths or me that is correcting you. you dont wanna trend that lane with..next time keep your stupidity private
Oh its people like you that cry the most at burials wearing mourning clothes and wriggling on the floor when it doesn't come from your mind..thats hypocritical my dear..at the end helping with a very large plate of rice..hungry girl..lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by hibiscus76(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:

gringrin over edited pix grin I wont put up fake pix like yours if I want to...see face like watin them use hypo wash.
Even you use hypo to wash your face..youd still look like clearance goods from a very ancient museum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
Even you use hypo to wash your face..youd still look like clearance goods from a very ancient museum grin grin
Go rest, am done with yougrin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:

Oh its people like you that cry the most at burials wearing mourning clothes and wriggling on the floor when it doesn't come from your mind..thats hypocritical my dear..at the end helping with a very large plate of rice..hungry girl..lol grin grin
E better pass you wey go to find boyfriend for your gmum funeral..horrrrny girlgrin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by hibiscus76(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:
E better pass you wey go to find boyfriend for your gmum funeral..horrrrny girlgrin
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh..see wetin you dey reason..so that's what you do at burials..frustrated woman.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Hefemale: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh..see wetin you dey reason..so that's what you do at burials..frustrated woman.
Don't turn the table woman! you said you dressed to kill and even your parents couldn't caution you and that people were grumbling. what was your motives for dressing to kill on your own gmum's funeral if not for a boyfriend Maybe na bikini you wear that day...ewu

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by Judeoxide(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
lol, why are you sounding so pained? Why are you feeling so bad for the dead person? Well, I'm not surprised cuz you are as good as dead abii na your mama die??
About being ugly, yeah I might be ugly but I'm definitely very proud of what I look like.. can you say same for yourself? Nah, because you're a living carcass..i understand your affection for cadavers..necrophilic eediot
kind of reading you though your defence mechanism is very good I feel no offence...am just amaized at how you tacked my responses.. Noted... NNE IMA ife one ekwu inu go... Best wishes
Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by faruz: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hefemale:
You sound very dumb in your previous post. Cox your gmum is 92 you dressed to kill on the day of her burial, read that post slowly and score yourself on the scale of stupidity.
scale of stupidity lol..............
Re: Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls by babanana: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
The poor girl (22) had been married to the fabulously rich man (93) for the past 8 years. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) / I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.