Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49739 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ikombe: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl literally shamed her country
Funny enough thats the state of the nation .. So she didnt shame anyone undecided . When you see black call it black dont call it white becos it affects u

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by samsam2019: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl literally shamed her country
most billionaire children move in tight security like that

Like abramovich kids . It's normal

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by peezeygwiny(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
dae Ur lane na....n marry 4 dere too.....who dae find diz 1

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wish others well so that you shall be wished well. The bible said 'do u to others what you have them do unto you'. Even God understands her case! Haters don't die from your hate oh! undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

U sef y didn't u come from a rich a$$ family
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by joshuamoses101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
ify2nyce:
why are you telling us?
na watin i be one talk be this
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by kayusre: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
lwkmd
LesbianBoy:

Broke people always think they have an opinion undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikgabriel:
I wish I dey beside her when she was saying this things I would av removed her teeth wit slap. She should be greatful for coming from a rich home, what would she av sed if she's from a poor home or average home. Davido saw d other part of life when he started mingling wit streetz. Today we all recognize him, who know cuppy?

I must make money to escape from all this indirect shades cool sad sad
True talk brother. Na indirect yab these people dey yab us. This year is our year.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by amokeme(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Merlissa:
I'd not take you serious until you make your own billions and stop spending your relaying on your dad's fame and fortune...
I see nothing wrong with this since it is her father and not a Boyfriend or husband's money.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mumu dj

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by slap1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
By Nigeria she probably means Lagos and maybe Abuja, because here in the South-East, we don't know her. undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

There's only so far a distance people with your type of mentality can/will go in life.

I'm pretty sure we won't sleep if you were half as fortunate as she is.

Women hating on their fellow women's success since sliced bread... smh! cry

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Lastine: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Yes, there are people living here but she's not like everybody. She's the daughter of a billionaire and can be easily kidnapped by hungry wolves for money. She could be harmed during that process. Remember what happened to small doctor last week and that's just a musician that doesn't have much.
abeg leave trash for Lawma.. If na you, you fit dy carry helicopter around.. Person dy spoil your country name like that, talking as if say she fit denounce naija, you dy yarn rubbish... No worry o cuppy, you go come naija do dJ. God punish your hand... Yeye child
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by khemisty(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
But that is the truth, she could be kidnapped if there are no securities around her.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by elitebmb: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
She says d truth, indeed Nigeria is insecure! Why did we hate d truth, insecurity is the reality in Nigeria!

If you don't prefer someone to paint u black, then u gat to act right!

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Favolly(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Beht isn't Cuppy supposed to be an ambassador for Nigerian tourism or something? Hian!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Pray(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wait until EFCC investigate ur fada.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Lastine: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Was she interviewed cos I no understand who she dy tell.... Go ask Aguiyi ironsi.. He be head of state when dy kill am.. . Your own convoy better pass soldier own, not even soldier alone, head of state... Mumu Richkid... Better ask for God protection

Cos your father don rich now, we na no go hear word again, I can't remember the last time Dangote daughter dy make mouth... Mtcheeww

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by kenoz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
So

Mtchew
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Mitchellucky: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why should thunder fired her. just because she tell us the simple truth about Nigeria bad condition working around street once you're from rich family.my advice is that every should come together let make our Nigeria street to be crime free now if not in future NO body will able to work on our street alone without one dangerous weapon or the other be it poor or rich person crime free is all we need in our street God bless you all.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
its simply. You make too many noise about yourself and your dad. Who knows Dangote's daughter? they move around in mile 12 market unnoticed because they kept their wealth in silence

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Mitchellucky: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mitchellucky:
Why should thunder fired her. just because she tell us the simple truth about Nigeria bad condition working around street once you're from rich family.my advice is that every should come together let make our Nigeria street to be crime free now if not in future NO body will able to work on our street alone without one dangerous weapon or the other be it poor or rich person crime free is all we need in our street God bless you all.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by krak101(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Funny enough if I pass this babe on a normal day I won't even know it's her. She should leave the likes of emmanuella to worry about been kidnapped. Abeg what does she do again apart from being the daughter of a billionaire

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by kuchikau: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Merlissa:
I'd not take you serious until you make your own billions and stop spending your relaying on your dad's fame and fortune...

Women hates their fellow women...why?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by krak101(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
lordcyl3:
but she's right now.... nobody is really safe in Nigeria
Who is safe in the universe

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by idupaul: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:

Na wa ooo see bad Belle oo
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Arijude(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Then you better keep your ass where you feel it's secured and never you come back home.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
anytime I work in Nigeria, I move freely in the Danfos ; does anybody care?
Nobody sabi you
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by krak101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jaquar456:

BECAUSE YOU ARE RIHANNA?
MY DEAR, YOU HAVE AN EXAGGERATED IMPRESSION OF YOUR WORTH.
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF DELUSION. YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY AS A FAMOUS PERSONALITY IN NIGERIA, AND WHO KNOWS YOU BEYOND LAGOS?
YOU ARE BETTER KNOWN AS 'THE DAUGHTER OF FEMI OTEDOLA THE BILLIONAIRE WHO IS FUNDING HIS NO TALENT OFFSPRING IN AN ATTEMPT TO BUY HER SOME FAME'.

I can assure you that no kidnapper in Nigeria has ever heard of you, so wake up from your dream!
This is some cold Gospel truth. Hallelujah

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Life4Varnity: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
And God will bless me and you with those that hit on like/comment on here for no reason. type Amen to claim this.
VIEWS95:
I just love this girl.... For no reason at all...... Super crush on her!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Life4Varnity: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
SHE DON TALK HER MIND. WHY HATING ? IF NA U, U GO DO PASS LIKE DAT
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by krak101(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Even in the so called developed countries they still have gun laws just to guard against some of these social vices/crimes. Kidnapping and assassination is everywhere... Ask the Americans. Four of their presidents have been assassinated in office, imagine all their security aides and protocols. And some chimps here talking about body guards n crap. Who bullet proof car epp Wondering how much she was rewarded for dissing her country

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo