Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49733 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by pweeryambre: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Jaquar456:

BECAUSE YOU ARE RIHANNA?
MY DEAR, YOU HAVE AN EXAGGERATED IMPRESSION OF YOUR WORTH.
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF DELUSION. YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY AS A FAMOUS PERSONALITY IN NIGERIA, AND WHO KNOWS YOU BEYOND LAGOS?
YOU ARE BETTER KNOWN AS 'THE DAUGHTER OF FEMI OTEDOLA THE BILLIONAIRE WHO IS FUNDING HIS NO TALENT OFFSPRING IN AN ATTEMPT TO BUY HER SOME FAME'.

I can assure you that no kidnapper in Nigeria has ever heard of you, so wake up from your dream!
LMAO... but seriously I don't know her just the name I hear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by djraymy(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
VIEWS95:
I just love this girl.... For no reason at all...... Super crush on her!
na lie. Yan your problem
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by VIEWS95: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
djraymy:
na lie. Yan your problem
lol... Nigerians ehn!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by VIEWS95: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
djraymy:
na lie. Yan your problem
lol... Nigerians ehn!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by VIEWS95: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
djraymy:
na lie. Yan your problem
lol... Nigerians ehn!! cheesy
djraymy:
na lie. Yan your problem
lol... Nigerians ehn!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
anytime I work in Nigeria, I move freely in the Danfos ; does anybody care?

Lol!!!! that's probably because you are not a billionaire child. If you were, you will not try it.
#justsaying
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Shym3xx: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Best thing to do in a country as rough as that with gazillion of hungry people trying to make it by any means necessary. And she's a target based on how rich her pops is...not driving one around would be slipping. You can't be caught slipping in a jungle with hungry wolves everywhere.

My uncle who isn't even anywhere as rich as her dad has two bulletproof SUVs he drives around in that jungle whenever he is there cos he spends most of his time there these days. Someone like me: all I need is two guns - a 45 and a 9milli - to blow muthaphuckas' brain out lol.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by kuchikau: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
amokeme:
pure jealousy. If they can't be like you, they claim they have more than you and pull you down with everything they have got. The funny thing about it is that, it's an interview (not even in Nigeria ) and they are here hating.they should channel their grudges to the OP that made the interview his business.

A sincere female spotted.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by hiphensales: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
its quite cool anyways, but i think vehicle tracker is the best!!!

Products
GPS-OVERVIEW
Vehicle Tracking

We offer a variety of GPS trackers and GPS Tracking systems that are ideal for personal or business use.
Whether you need a GPS Tracker to secure or recover your vehicle from auto theft, a fleet of vehicles for Haulage, Transport, CABs/Taxi Businesses, Protect your Assets or Heavy Construction equipment, Protect your Teen Drivers, Children, Aged Parents or Pets; We have a GPS tracking product for you.

We provide many solutions for vehicle tracking, asset tracking, personal tracking and more. With our state-of-the art Global Positioning Web Based Platform or SMS, your GPS tracker can locate your vehicle or assets anywhere in Nigeria and beyond from your Cell Phone or your Computer from around the globe.

Locate in Live and in real-time and on demand vehicles, people and property from any web based computer. If you are looking for GPS devices that are the real deal, look no further.

Every of our product is tested and designed to work with our powerful backend web based platforms. No additional software is required except on demand at no additional cost.

HOW IT WORKS

GPS consists of more than 2 dozen global positioning satellites orbiting the earth. Each satellite transmits radio signals which can be received by GPS receivers to determine location, speed and direction .

The GPS/GSM system is configured in such a way that it receives signals from satellites orbiting the earth and with this it is able to report its location anywhere in the world.

gps-tracking-diagram

It processes the information from the signal and this enhances its ability to give its locations with the coordinates – latitude and longitude.

It is the GPS – Global Positioning System that does the work of locating your vehicle, GSM only enhances the interaction with the car.MAP

Positioning and Tracking is done by an online positioning and tracking platform with a Username, Password, Captcha Security Code with Device ID or the Use of Authorized Cell Phone SMS to locate the Vehicle Working Status with Date and Time, Location by Longitude and Latitude Co-ordinates which is automatically plotted on Google Map to get the real-time exact location up to street level or 50metres above the ground.

When there is an emergency or attempt to snatch the vehicle, you can press the Emergency Button and the installed unit will send out Alarm SMS to the authorized numbers or the Police.

You can Disable/Enable the Engine and Power of the Vehicle by SMS in anywhere and anytime.

In anywhere and anytime, call the phone number in the unit, when it connects, you can monitor and listen to conversations in your vehicle and sound around meter radius.

When enabled especially when you park in an unsafe or suspicious environment sends SMS to All authorized numbers once movement of the vehicle is detected or if the vehicle is being towed.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by hiphensales: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
that is quite cool, but i think vehicle tracker is the best!!!

Hiphen Solutions

Home
Products
Solutions
Projects
Clients
Company
Support
Shop Online
Career
Contact

Products
GPS-OVERVIEW
Vehicle Tracking

We offer a variety of GPS trackers and GPS Tracking systems that are ideal for personal or business use.
Whether you need a GPS Tracker to secure or recover your vehicle from auto theft, a fleet of vehicles for Haulage, Transport, CABs/Taxi Businesses, Protect your Assets or Heavy Construction equipment, Protect your Teen Drivers, Children, Aged Parents or Pets; We have a GPS tracking product for you.

We provide many solutions for vehicle tracking, asset tracking, personal tracking and more. With our state-of-the art Global Positioning Web Based Platform or SMS, your GPS tracker can locate your vehicle or assets anywhere in Nigeria and beyond from your Cell Phone or your Computer from around the globe.

Locate in Live and in real-time and on demand vehicles, people and property from any web based computer. If you are looking for GPS devices that are the real deal, look no further.

Every of our product is tested and designed to work with our powerful backend web based platforms. No additional software is required except on demand at no additional cost.

HOW IT WORKS

GPS consists of more than 2 dozen global positioning satellites orbiting the earth. Each satellite transmits radio signals which can be received by GPS receivers to determine location, speed and direction .

The GPS/GSM system is configured in such a way that it receives signals from satellites orbiting the earth and with this it is able to report its location anywhere in the world.

gps-tracking-diagram

It processes the information from the signal and this enhances its ability to give its locations with the coordinates – latitude and longitude.

It is the GPS – Global Positioning System that does the work of locating your vehicle, GSM only enhances the interaction with the car.MAP

Positioning and Tracking is done by an online positioning and tracking platform with a Username, Password, Captcha Security Code with Device ID or the Use of Authorized Cell Phone SMS to locate the Vehicle Working Status with Date and Time, Location by Longitude and Latitude Co-ordinates which is automatically plotted on Google Map to get the real-time exact location up to street level or 50metres above the ground.

When there is an emergency or attempt to snatch the vehicle, you can press the Emergency Button and the installed unit will send out Alarm SMS to the authorized numbers or the Police.
WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ukemeramat(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
jiggaz:
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said

“when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

her father is part of those rouge cabals causing insecurity in this country
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Rubyventures: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2892267/wow-seen-mark-zuckerbergs-wardrobe#42342682

Lets take a look at Mark Zuckerberg's wardrobe grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians and their misplacement of priority.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by titosantana(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think the girl is smart! She knows Nigeria in and out and doesn't wana take risk.

And to you all castigating her... don't blame her na, she's the daughter of one of the most richest men in Nigeria; She's a reputable target!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Stop being foolish. The country is like this because criminals like her father continue to collude with the government to steal our commonwealth. That is why people are angry. In a sane society, her father would be in jail. Their money is ill-gotten.

Stop being a morón.

Your hatred is not due to the source of her wealth. It's due to the fact she has the money and the lifestyle, and you don't.

Your people in power are rogues. Instead of whining on an online forum, why not take your case to where it's most likely to be heard?

You're the foólish one here.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Babzilla:
Awwwww bad belle... you sound like that kid in the school yard who no one wants to play with. whatever happened to of you got it flaunt it

Exactly. wink wink

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

Stop being a morón.

Your hatred is not due to the source of her wealth. It's due to the fact she has the money and the lifestyle, and you don't.

Your people in power are rogues. Instead of whining on an online forum, why not take your case to where it's most likely to be heard?

You're the foólish one here.
I admire billionaires. Legit ones. Not people that collude with with government officials to rob citizens of their commonwealth. The Otedola/Farouk Lawan saga is an example. I don't expect an imbecilic spare part-selling tout to understand.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I admire billionaires. Legit ones. Not people that collude with with government officials to rob citizens of their commonwealth. The Otedola/Farouk Lawan saga is an example. I don't expect an imbecilic spare part-selling tout to understand.

Keep on showing your bitterness. I understand when a simpleton like yourself comes across one with a difference of opinion, your natural reaction is to resort to verbal abuse.

Let me tell you something - you know nothing about me, or my own lifestyle.

Let me ask you a simple question - simple enough for even you to grasp. If you were born into wealth, would you truly reject it, because it's likely one or both of your parents did not earn their money legitimately? Indeed, would you question your parents the source of their wealth?

I'm trying to picture you now, all self righteous - "Sorry dad, I can't accept this inheritance, because I believe you looted our country's treasury". Yeah, right! It's very easy to point the accusing finger from the outside. This girl should renounce her inheritance, according to your rant here.

LMAO. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

Keep on showing your bitterness. I understand when a simpleton like yourself comes across one with a difference of opinion, your natural reaction is to resort to verbal abuse.

Let me tell you something - you know nothing about me, or my own lifestyle.

Let me ask you a simple question - simple enough for even you to grasp. If you were born into wealth, would you truly reject it, because it's likely one or both of your parents did not earn their money legitimately? Indeed, would you question your parents the source of their wealth?

I'm trying to picture you now, all self righteous - "Sorry dad, I can't accept this inheritance, because I believe you looted our country's treasury". Yeah, right! It's very easy to point the accusing finger from the outside. This girl should renounce her inheritance, according to your rant here.

LMAO. grin grin grin
I never said she should not enjoy her father's ill-gotten wealth. People like her should just not go about telling foreign journalists that our country is so unsafe that she cannot move about without bulletproof vehicles. Our streets are unsafe because people like Otedola in collaboration with the government siphon resources meant for 170million people on a daily basis. The reason she can walk the streets of London freely is because people like her father are not allowed to thrive there, rather they get thrown into jail. I hope this is not too hard for your crayfish-sized brain to grasp.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I never said she should not enjoy her father's ill-gotten wealth. People like her should just not go about telling foreign journalists that our country is so unsafe that she cannot move about without bulletproof vehicles. Our streets are unsafe because people like Otedola in collaboration with the government siphon resources meant for 170million people on a daily basis. The reason she can walk the streets of London freely is because people like her father are not allowed to thrive there, rather they get thrown into jail. I hope this is not too hard for your crayfish-sized brain to grasp.

Stop dancing in circles, and stop being a tool!

Your gripe was she had no right to her wealth, there was no mention of her acceptance of being born into wealth. And as for her telling journalists about Nigeria's lack of security - if she kept quiet about how unsafe Nigeria could be, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. Your own home movies depict Nigeria as unsafe. It shouldn't be, but that's the reality of life. Until Nigerians admit there are huge security breaches in Nigeria, there will be zero improvement.

Keep burying your pea-brained head in the sand, keep smiling, and say Nigeria is as safe as any country could ever be.

Naturally, this is way too much for your pea brain, that's as porous as a sieve to grasp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

Stop dancing in circles, and stop being a tool!

Your gripe was she had no right to her wealth, there was no mention of her acceptance of being born into wealth. And as for her telling journalists about Nigeria's lack of security - if she kept quiet about how unsafe Nigeria could be, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. Your own home movies depict Nigeria as unsafe. It shouldn't be, but that's the reality of life. Until Nigerians admit there are huge security breaches in Nigeria, there will be zero improvement.

Keep burying your pea-brained head in the sand, keep smiling, and say Nigeria is as safe as any country could ever be.

Naturally, this is way too much for your pea brain, that's as porous as a sieve to grasp.
I should have known not to expect anything sensible from a spare part seller.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I should have known not to expect anything sensible from a spare part seller.

Excuse me!! shocked shocked

A lowly spare-parts seller keeps your vehicles on the road. The irony is you look down on spare-parts sellers, because you feel they're beneath you, meaning you don't see there's dignity in labour.

It's people of your ilk who are most likely to embezzle money, yet here you are pointing the finger elsewhere. Brain-dead dunce! grin

#GoesBackToOladipoToSellMySpareParts.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

A lowly spare-parts seller keeps your vehicles on the road. The irony is you look down on spare-parts sellers, because you feel they're beneath you, meaning you don't see there's dignity in labour.

It's people of your ilk who are most likely to embezzle money, yet here you are pointing the finger elsewhere. Brain-dead dunce! grin

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
E pain am.

Nah, not at all. Is this the best you could come up with, with the superior brain in that pumpkin-sized head of yours? I'm disappointed. wink

Even a moroníc gorilla wouldn't envy you the mess you call a brain.

#AssociationOfOladipoSparePartsSellers

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

Nah, not at all. Is this the best you could come up with, with the superior brain in that pumpkin-sized head of yours? I'm disappointed. wink

Even a moroníc gorilla wouldn't envy you the mess you call a brain.

#AssociationOfOladipoSparePartsSellers
E pain am again.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
E pain am again.

You mean it hurts you. More one-liners, tsk tsk tsk.

For a non spare-parts seller, you lack imagination.

#It'sAllAboutsTheSparePartsSellers

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:

You mean it hurts you. More one-liners, tsk tsk tsk.

For a non spare-parts seller, you lack imagination.

#It'sAllAboutsTheSparePartsSellers
Your spare part brain suppose don tell you say I don dismiss you.But e pain you so you no wan rest.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your spare part brain suppose don tell you say I don dismiss you.But e pain you so you no wan rest.

As long as you run a vehicle, you can't dismiss me. You still depend on lowly spare parts sellers like myself.

But, the porous grey mess housed within that ugly, misshapen and bony cranium, perched upon your scrawny neck won't let you come up with anything beyond spare parts.

#TeamSparePartsAndProud

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Siena:

As long as you run a vehicle, you can't dismiss me. You still depend on lowly spare parts sellers like myself.

But, the porous grey mess housed within that ugly, misshapen and bony cranium, perched upon your scrawny neck won't let you come up with anything beyond spare parts.

#TeamSparePartsAndProud
Kaaaaai. This thing really pain you. See rant. Oya no cry again.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Kaaaaai. This thing really pain you. See rant. Oya no cry again.

That sluggish brain has a fixation on either spare parts, or pain. Pain must be a part of your everyday existence, stuck in a rut you can't seem to climb out of.

I actually can't help feeling sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
Best thing to do in a country as rough as that with gazillion of hungry people trying to make it by any means necessary. And she's a target based on how rich her pops is...not driving one around would be slipping. You can't be caught slipping in a jungle with hungry wolves everywhere.

My uncle who isn't even anywhere as rich as her dad has two bulletproof SUVs he drives around in that jungle whenever he is there cos he spends most of his time there these days. Someone like me: all I need is two guns - a 45 and a 9milli - to blow muthaphuckas' brain out lol.
You'll be surprised at how you'll be ignored. It's hoes that'll prolly want to kidnap you sef.

When people driving Lamborghinis and Ferrari Italias are not being kidnapped so why would you be?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Siena:

Its more preferable facing Firing Squard than this comment...... Oga Sienna why na. Am charging you for murder.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.