Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49736 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl literally shamed her country

what of the millions of people IN the country shaming the country with their crass behaviour. you should be glad she even mentioned this cesspit at all.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2016
ikgabriel:
I wish I dey beside her when she was saying this things I would av removed her teeth wit slap. She should be greatful for coming from a rich home, what would she av sed if she's from a poor home or average home. Davido saw d other part of life when he started mingling wit streetz. Today we all recognize him, who know cuppy?

I must make money to escape from all this indirect shades cool sad sad
not everybody are meant to be rich, those that are rich today, respect them because what they did to get rich, u will never accept to do it, Davido saw wetin, u don't know what u are saying, if not because of music no one would have known davido, don't say what u don't know
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by RitzyPrince(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2016
The price the rich pay……the poor is always angry when the wealthy speaks cheesy but why?? Everything the rich say seem is misconstrued by the poor as show of Flatulence and gasconade grin instead of hating why not put that anger into working and making money because like seriously the rich ain't bothered by what u say cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2016
I can see a lot of hate here, and jealousy.

A lot of people making crass remarks here would sell their kidneys, and betray their friends and family, to live this girl's lifestyle for just 24 hours. Yet they're all here heaping abuse on her.

At least be straight about things - Nigeria IS a jungle, where nothing works, full of desperate opportunists who would kidnap a less than average Nigerian with a net worth of £10,000. So why shouldn't the daughter of a billionaire travel with a security team?

Hate this girl, and the other rich Nigerians all you like, they don't care, they don't even know you exist. The energy you use to hate the rich could be used in making something of your own life.

Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Certifiedboss: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2016
jiggaz:
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said

“when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

Why are they complaining ? They do too much paparazzi things in their family. Any small thing "the billionaire family release new family pic" and you will see it on IG...... How many of Dangote's kids can the people of the general public recognize? They can come to a public gathering alone if they want to because 98% won't recognize them . I've been at a party with Goodluck's daughter that got married and the only few people that recognize her were told who she really is ,that's because she takes low profile. Otedola's kids feel London is safer not because the security is A1 but because nobody knows them over there

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2016
and when you get off the car, u use a bullet proofed atmosphere too

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by deliveryboy: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
I remember Jidena saying he imported guns into Nigeria during his father's burial and everyone hailed and praised him saying he did the right thing. I would have questioned her senses if she said otherwise. Kidnaping is real.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Hmm, I have a feeling she might be trying to enter big brother UK show.That''s what that racist magazine called daily thrash does.Write stories about people the British don't know or care about and then force them to your screens with big brother.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ugoeze2016: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
I am like a bird...God is always with me....

Abeg, I dey beg una naw....make una check my signature naw, e jor grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by excel101(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
You are just 23yrs or there about and you are talking this way....ok o
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2016
And you sleep in a bulletproof bed? Drink frm bulletproof cup and read bulletproof papers? Wear bulletproof clothes? Who bulletproof epp? Olodo
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by obstead200(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2016
jmichlins:
are there not humans living in this country. Even the person that made the money she is spending lives here
I don't blame the st.upid ediot girl. She can say what ever she likes. I blame her fuel subsidy thief of a father, whose ill gotten wealth gave his im.becile daughter the mouth to insult our country.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Curryyamz(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2016
bleeped up people,what a very big shame,destroying your country's image in a foreign land,what do you expect them to think about this country,is It not people like ur dad who has eaten this country deep to its rotten state.and there you are fucking destroying the country's image in london,instead of promoting our heritage.Bleep off assholes
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by yunnyp(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2016
lilzcee:
not everybody are meant to be rich, those that are rich today, respect them because what they did to get rich, u will never accept to do it, Davido saw wetin, u don't know what u are saying, if not because of music no one would have known davido, don't say what u don't know

So what are you trying to say?
what concern Davido with the issue on ground?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Hedonistically: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Abutz:
I ve never shot anyone, but I now know I must shoot that DJ girl paying to show her face everywhere on social media. if not for anything let's see if that bulletproof vest is not Aba made. OGOLO woman!

Just listen to your miserable self.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by princeBlack77(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
brunofarad:
So what do we do now.....?

Good night peeps grin

Don't go to bed yet if you have not liked my profile pic.

Those that checked loved what they saw...
hey bro, I just liked your profile picture now cox I'm in this line too but I deal with installation of marble and Tiles. hope we can meet one day cox I believe a day begins a story ....hope to hear from you soonest
best regards
princeblack

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks my man
The world is ours to explore
Big up

princeBlack77:
hey bro, I just liked your profile picture now cox I'm in this line too but I deal with installation of marble and Tiles. hope we can meet one day cox I believe a day begins a story ....hope to hear from you soonest
best regards
princeblack
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Really?, I seeeeee
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ghost01(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
The way this people talk about Nigeria sometimes ehn, you'd think the country is different from this same one. That was the same way Helon Habila said he has to move with security, right from the airport, whenever he is in Nigeria. They just exaggerate everything...
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by marylandcakes: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
lilzcee:
is she buhari? Abeg free her

In life there is something called giving back to society, that's why in the developed world there are lots of charities. You cannot leave everything to the government. Just as some people are fortunate to be born into wealth there are others who are unfortunate to be born into poverty, by abbusive parents, etc.

If most of the people in Nigeria were doing fine, then she wouldn't need to move about in a bulletproof car. She doesn't need to giveback to society, at the same time don't rub the noses of the people you have robbed with your ill gotten wealth.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by patostation(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2016
jmichlins:
are there not humans living in this country. Even the person that made the money she is spending lives here

Thank you jare. Are there not millions more people living in Nigeria than the entire Great Britain. How many of us have been mugged? And there are even many richer Nigerians in Nigeria than DJ Cuppy and her sister. I will not even recognise her if she passes my street.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by tbliz: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016
WHO ARE YOU RUNNING FROM COS I DONT SEE YOU BEEN A THREAT TO ANYBODY EITHER CAREER WISE OR PERSONALITY WISE

WHEN YOU SAY YOUR DADA DOES SO THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND WITH YOU AND IN CASE YOU ARE SCARED OF BEEN KIDNAPPED SORRY

YOUR BULLET PROOF CAR CANNOT STOP THEM BOYS WEN THEY MEAN YOU, BY YOURSELF NA HIM YOU GO GO MEET DEM FOR DIA DEN...............
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
yunnyp:

So what are you trying to say?
what concern Davido with the issue on ground?
i should be asking you that, u mentioned davido 1st
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by anigold(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen
yeah some were born with silver spoon,some golden spoon,some diamond spoon but others wooden,some no spoon.. While some like us just had to become Goldsmith.. Life goes on...
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by anigold(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl literally shamed her country
her father made billions from Nigeria,now the gal is dissing Nigeria.. Wonders
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by delishpot: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2016
She did not lie. How many of us if we become as rich as her dad would let our kids walk around Naija without security in Nigeria as it is now?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Siena:
I can see a lot of hate here, and jealousy.

A lot of people making crass remarks here would sell their kidneys, and betray their friends and family, to live this girl's lifestyle for just 24 hours. Yet they're all here heaping abuse on her.

At least be straight about things - Nigeria IS a jungle, where nothing works, full of desperate opportunists who would kidnap a less than average Nigerian with a net worth of £10,000. So why shouldn't the daughter of a billionaire travel with a security team?

Hate this girl, and the other rich Nigerians all you like, they don't care, they don't even know you exist. The energy you use to hate the rich could be used in making something of your own life.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Stop being foolish. The country is like this because criminals like her father continue to collude with the government to steal our commonwealth. That is why people are angry. In a sane society, her father would be in jail. Their money is ill-gotten.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ideylaff: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Victor Anichebe hear your GF talking rubbish ehn,

Damn Ife you fumble oooooo.

#cuppyfumble
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by NZAGHA(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Bullet proof car kee? Bullet proof skin nigrin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
DJ cuppy painting

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Otedola family painting

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by VIEWS95: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Don't Stop
Continue
What is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.