Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49731 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Stancity:
Its more preferable facing Firing Squard than this comment...... Oga Sienna why na. Am charging you for murder.. grin grin grin grin

My brother from another mother. wink I trust you and the family are all doing great.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Siena:

My brother from another mother. wink I trust you and the family are all doing great.
Yes bro we are doing great. I guess you are doing awesome as well?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Siena:

That sluggish brain has a fixation on either spare parts, or pain. Pain must be a part of your everyday existence, stuck in a rut you can't seem to climb out of.

I actually can't help feeling sorry for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by gawk: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2016
She should use bullet proof sanitary pad too..
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Shym3xx: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
ba7man:
You'll be surprised at how you'll be ignored. It's hoes that'll prolly want to kidnap you sef.

When people driving Lamborghinis and Ferrari Italias are not being kidnapped so why would you be?

Attention seeking clown, did I say anything about being kidnapped? Some of you need to go back to elementary school and learn the basics of reading/comprehension.

I've been to Lagos and I was running around everywhere in vest. And I said if I were to need anything out there for protection, it would be guns. That's cos I'm G.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Shym3xx:

Attention seeking clown, did I say anything about being kidnapped? Some of you need to go back to elementary school and learn the basics of reading/comprehension.

I've been to Lagos and I was running around everywhere in vest. And I said if I were to need anything out there for protection, it would be guns. That's cos I'm G.
I only seek for the attention of people that have positive things to offer.

You have non apart from empty talk so........ let's just leave it there kiddo undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Shym3xx: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
ba7man:
I only seek for the attention of people that have positive things to offer.

You have non apart from empty talk so........ let's just leave it there. undecided

But I didn't quote you, bar man. Please, stick to serving alcohol to customers and stop disturbing me, you bum.

If you think it's empty talk, come see me, puzzy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by santafe(m): 2:26am On Jun 11, 2016
pweeryambre:

LMAO... but seriously I don't know her just the name I hear

Hello
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'd have no choice but to move around in a bullet proof car in Nigeria, were I that rich/popular too.

Might sound like boasting, but it's not, it's just the truth, Nigeria isn't safe.

I expected a guy on this forum (lots are just below average by the way they reason) to one day make this comment but nah, it's all about bashing, babe lovely and well said, Nigeria isn't safe, it's a fact but a lot would argue against it, i am only against the corrupt but it's a fact that the good life attracts, good and bad and securing yourself isn't such a bad idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.