Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49737 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
VIEWS95:
I just love this girl.... For no reason at all...... Super crush on her!

Don't Stop

Continue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hhh
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Taryur3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
So we should go and cook jollof rice to celebrate that right?nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Francis95(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
mtchew! next pls

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by stevebond007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
My dear u no too need dt sha...

90% of we dey like you!

You still make sense dan some glutton rich kids.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by hemucology(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Waiting consern me

See my sign.... For latestest P. O. P design
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by stanliwise(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, i need ur help to help my sister win a fashion competition called AfroCreation. All you need to do is to click the link below and like on your facebook page. Thank you and God bless you.

https://m.facebook.com/426321980907382/photos/a.426324740907106.1073741827.426321980907382/483968908476022/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.483968908476022%3Atl_objid.483968908476022%3Athid.426321980907382%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-5983871456681381950&__tn__=E
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by jovialSoul001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
With God,your security is sure! Forget bullet proof cars undecided
not tru
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Merlissa(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'd not take you serious until you make your own billions and stop relaying on your dad's fame and fortune...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by obumkeke(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Well, lucky you have found yourself in such situation, well, I am free to walk about the whole country, even wit my little achievements...

The question now is WHO YOU EPP?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by sweetcocoa(f): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'd have no choice but to move around in a bullet proof car in Nigeria, were I that rich/popular too.

Might sound like boasting, but it's not, it's just the truth, Nigeria isn't safe.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by lordkhalifa(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Because the cash is ever ready nah... What of some of us that don't have even ordinary bicycle

Spoiled kid

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Iykon1313(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
jiggaz:
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said

“when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

Una dey craze.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ikgabriel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wish I dey beside her when she was saying this things I would av removed her teeth wit slap. She should be greatful for coming from a rich home, what would she av sed if she's from a poor home or average home. Davido saw d other part of life when he started mingling wit streetz. Today we all recognize him, who know cuppy?

I must make money to escape from all this indirect shades cool sad sad

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by flokii: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'd have no choice but to move around in a bullet proof car in Nigeria, were I that rich/popular too.

Might sound like boasting, but it's not, it's just the truth, Nigeria isn't safe.

You're a smart lady.. That's just d truth

Btw ow did you come abt that conclusion on ur signature.. nawa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ijebu2020: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
money miss road child..its not your fault oooo and your oil baron father is part of the problems in Naija go and ask him!.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Hedonistically: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
ify2nyce:
why are you telling us?
She's not telling you, envious plebeian. Read the article again, to see who she was telling and the context of the narrative if your jaundiced eyes would permit you to.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
your dad is richer than 50 cent for crying out loud, he drives a bomb proof escalade around new york grin grin grin so this is not news for a billionaire's daughter in this jungle called Nigeria undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Jaquar456: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aviero:
Lol

BECAUSE YOU ARE RIHANNA?
MY DEAR, YOU HAVE AN EXAGGERATED IMPRESSION OF YOUR WORTH.
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF DELUSION. YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY AS A FAMOUS PERSONALITY IN NIGERIA, AND WHO KNOWS YOU BEYOND LAGOS?
YOU ARE BETTER KNOWN AS 'THE DAUGHTER OF FEMI OTEDOLA THE BILLIONAIRE WHO IS FUNDING HIS NO TALENT OFFSPRING IN AN ATTEMPT TO BUY HER SOME FAME'.

I can assure you that no kidnapper in Nigeria has ever heard of you, so wake up from your dream!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by sweetcocoa(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Merlissa:
I'd not take you serious until you make your own billions and stop spending your relaying on your dad's fame and fortune...
I don't get it, she has a job and is fortunate to have a billionaire father, now are you saying she should reject his money just to prove she can make her own?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by amazon14: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
I blame my fellow Nigerians who are your fans

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by macaranta(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

The haters have arrived..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
brunofarad:
Ok
brunofad na every time you dey comment on NL. you dey more active on NL than on site.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by JoeCutie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why do we always hear about this DJ Cup, sorry... Cuppy and her "super-rich" family more than we hear about the Dangotes?

And by the way, who asked her
? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by princeisah26(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
omo na ur problem ooo i dey walka frm my houx to zango.area1 no body dey near me abi dy wan die if u kidnap me...na me nd u go drink dat last gari wea u get

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by pyxon(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen
Her father is one of the oil thieves living off ripping off of the Niger Delta. Better be afraid of NDA
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nairaland gives me the prospects and clients that patronises my business.....
So I give nairaland my time also....

Talk of WIN WIN situation.
grin

WinningSun:

brunofad na every time you dey comment on NL. you dey more active on NL than on site.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Hedonistically: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikgabriel:
I wish I dey beside her when she was saying this things I would av removed her teeth wit slap. She should be greatful for coming from a rich home, what would she av sed if she's from a poor home or average home. Davido saw d other part of life when he started mingling wit streetz. Today we all recognize him, who know cuppy?

I must make money to escape from all this indirect shades cool sad sad
Look at this one. See how you are violently oppressed by your own nothingness and mindlessly hating on a lovable girl who merely has the good fortune of having a billionaire father. You're quite miserable. Don't hurt yourself, I beseech you.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg Oga officer play me draft joor

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by omogerohprecious(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can u guys leave my cuppy alone

Cuyppy on a mission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.