Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (7998 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
There are different opinions, some men completely hate the idea and consider it un manly to help his lady with her handbag, other guys do it happily as it means nothing, I think it's cool grin

Guys, can you hold your lady's purse/handbag? Ladies how do you feel about youur boyfriend holding your purse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wetin do her hand? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by chiwex(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
A genuine love can it happen
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
She isn't physically challenged
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:
Wetin do her hand? undecided
very unromantic fellow.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by chiwex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
A genuine love can make it happen
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Beautifulsarah(f): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
It depends on the OT of the man one is into, though there is nothing spectacular in helping ones woman with her bag especially when she is pregnant.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie

Muva

Mimzy

Lsofdk

Iamlegend

Creamish your views wink

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by CaroLyner(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
nothing wrong in holding your girlfriend's bag.
y'all need to let go of that silly nigerian mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ikbnice(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love give no room for logical reasoning. Whatever that pleases you to do willingly because of love, do it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't like it. It makes the guy look weak & pathetic. I also judge the females who allow that as being princessy & lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
*It's sweet.
...and even more so when he doesn't do it out of necessity.

But his not caring about what onlookers might think of him is sexy!
His security in his manhood is sexy.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
Lezzlie

Muva

Mimzy

Lsofdk

Iamlegend

Creamish your views wink
I'll hold that bag if I'm in love with her and damn the world and societial conventions.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have been holding female bags, since I have been able to hold bags.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I don't like it. It makes the guy look weak & pathetic. I also judge the females who allow that as being princessy & lazy.
What kind of a woman are you? Yuck undecided
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Rubish!!! Isn't that a throw back to the last century?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
hahahahaha grin ladies man
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
her post shocked me, she should be the only woman in the world who doesn't want her handbag carried by her love.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
A last century Beldame that time-travelled into the 21st century
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:

The kind who carries her own load. Yuck right back!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
Lezzlie

Muva

Mimzy

Lsofdk

Iamlegend

Creamish your views wink

IMO.. There is no big deal to it especially if they went out together and she's got loads of stuffs to carry.

The average African man will never ever do it..

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:

Then call me Throwback Pearl because those are my beliefs.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
her post shocked me, she should be the only woman in the world who doesn't want her handbag carried by her love.
I call it cyber readaptation; the need to put on a new guise for cyber conformity.

This is a girl who said she wouldn't dare Flatulate in her boyfriend's presence. So well mannered and ladylike but can't let her boyfirend handle her handbag even for convenience!!!

The contradiction!!!
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Then call me Throwback Pearl because those are my beliefs.
I'm as masculine as there can be, and I have actually in actuality carried my girlfriend's handbag in public.

That's a rare twist of being macho to me, because my free hand is actually holding her arm as we walk.

You ain't much of a pearl

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
No can do. It's not among the list of tinz I do for bae.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I would love to see a naija guy do that for me though but men of nowadays don't have any sense of chilvary.. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by OhMyG0d: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wife:YES
Girlfriend: NO. Except where it's inevitable to lend a helping hand--especially where she's carrying two bags.
Dont get me wrong, not saying doing that for your girl is wrong but, why should i carry your bag when you are the custodian of it.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm as masculine as there can be, and I have actually in actuality carried my girlfriend's handbag in public.

That's a rare twist of being macho to me, because my free hand is actually holding her arm as we walk.

You ain't much of a pearl

You're right, I'm a whole jewelery box of precious stones grin

Well, I'm kinda traditional girl at heart so that doesn't jive with me.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
smiley

EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

IMO.. There is no big deal to it especially if they went out together and she's got loads of stuffs to carry.

African men need to upgrade asap, they are so way back, gush!!!

#team foreign men grin hahahahaha
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Wife:YES
Girlfriend: NO. Except where it's inevitable to lend a helping hand.
why should there be so much of a difference between wife and girlfriend, don't you love them both?

All these african men undecided
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by CaroLyner(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

who says?
most guys i know do that.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Memes Game / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.