Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (8038 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
I call it cyber readaptation; the need to put on a new guise for cyber conformity.

This is a girl who said she wouldn't dare Flatulate in her boyfriend's presence. So well mannered and ladylike but can't let her boyfirend handle her handbag even for convenience!!!

The contradiction!!!
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You're right, I'm a whole jewelery box of precious stones grin

Well, I'm kinda traditional girl at heart so that doesn't jive with me.
Traditional?

Why in hell that word doesn't sit well on me?

So you can't get on top of me and bounce off my dick?

I can't hold your bag because you're traditional and I bet you can't go 69 on me too.

Loosen your ass girl and let Leslie welcome you to the 21st century.

The light of life blinks too shortly!
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I have been holding female bags, since I have been able to hold bags.
*That's sweet smiley
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
She isn't physically challenged
which of the centuries are you from? undecided
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by OhMyG0d: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
African men need to upgrade asap, they are so way back, gush!!!

#team foreign men grin hahahahaha
Too much of Telemundo. Stop it.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
why should there be so much of a difference between wife and girlfriend, don't you love them both?

All these african men undecided
The difference is we date our girlfriends and marry our wives.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*That's sweet smiley
Sometimes, yes. But most times there was nothing sweet about having a football team of sisters.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Too much of Telemundo. Stop it.
how is it telemundo? Now tell me what's wrong with it?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Slyissac
Olihilistic
Iykekelvins
Stfuareyoug0d
Smellymouth
Rexhenrex
Kingrex1
Jubrealguy
Marysmeal
Muva
Smellinganus
Hurricanemimzy
Obiorathesubtle

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
which of the centuries are you from? undecided
21st century... any fvcking problem?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
very unromantic fellow.

So a man has to be sissified and reduced to a wimp before you consider him romantic? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Creamish(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
Lezzlie

M.uva

Mimz.y

Lsofd.k

Iamleg.end

Cre.amish your views wink

When ur partner is ur soulmate, crazy makes perfect sense. Personally, I see nothing wrong wit it. It does not make him any less a man. wink
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
hahahahahaha grin
It is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kaycee7:

Ur nick...

Reminds me of something..
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kaycee7:
my point is, why limit it to your wife? Is your girlfriend not a woman too?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
hahahahaha grin ladies man
It was more of necessity than affection, but sometimes a combination of both.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Creamish:

When ur partner is ur soulmate, crazy makes perfect sense. Personally, I see nothing wrong wit it. It does not make him any less a man. wink
Gbam! A bottle of beer for you grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'll hold that bag if I'm in love with her and damn the world and societial conventions.
sweet of you.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
African men need to upgrade asap, they are so way back, gush!!!

#team foreign men grin hahahahaha
Babe, you know no yellow-bellied, flatass Caucasian can pound you with half my ferocity.

You going foreign too?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by OhMyG0d: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
gossipfreak:
I would love to see a naija guy do that for me though but men of nowadays don't have any sense of chilvary.. Smh
Some men does that and i'm inclusive. Atleast, i carry my mum's bag(back then).
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
Traditional?

Why in hell that word doesn't sit well on me?

So you can't get on top of me and bounce off my dick?

I can't hold your bag because you're traditional and I bet you can't go 69 on me too.

Loosen your ass girl and let Leslie welcome you to the 21st century.

The light of life blinks too shortly!

Eyeroll. Thanks, I'll pass. I just puked a little at the back of my throat just imagining the scene you're painting-us.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Sometimes, yes. But most times there was nothing sweet about having a football team of sisters.
oh grin....that kinda sounds cute though.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Eyeroll. Thank, I'll pass. I just puked a little at the back of my throat just imagining the scene you're painting.

69 made you poke? I was thinking your frigidity was physically limited.

Never new it broke the emotional barrier.

You need a Bleep disinhibition therapy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:

Yes, she's 'a' woman but she's not 'the' woman.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by OhMyG0d: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:

That's if there's real love. I can do that only with small bags and not those "sack-like" bags that a full-bred dog can be kept inside.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:

Babe, you know no yellow-bellied, flatass Caucasian can pound you with half my ferocity.

You going foreign too?
*You ever been with a white man?
...How would you know!
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's sweet smiley
But would you do it for your bae? That's the question grin

OhMyG0d:
Some men does that and i'm inclusive. Atleast, i carry my mum's bag(back then).
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
KnightMare7:
sweet of you.
For you, I'll go Spiderman, then morph into Batman and incredible Hulk.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
mimzy:

Ur nick...

Reminds me of something..
I wonder what that might be.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with that. It doesn't make the guy look any stvpid or dvmp. TBH, it's quite fun

I've done it before and can do it over and over again. Ain't no big deal
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:

You going foreign too?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I was thinking of giving it a try, variety they say is the spice of life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? / Thread Closed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.