Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (8046 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
every body has there do's and don'ts as or me i can never try it. Yes u heard me right av never carried the bag of my g.fs i detest it with passion abegi i she is holding a load i will gladly collect it from her...only sissy guys will do that...mimzy
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:
nauseating sad
That's the kind of moniker to be banned till 2026
Hope you're not the female reincarnation of Freddy Krueger?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lsofdk(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:
Le.zzlie

M.uva

Mim.zy

Lsof.dk

Iaml.egend

Cream.ish your views wink
to me it's no big deal, I've done it… and I'll still do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lsofdk(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Lezzlie:
@Brideofdracula , I have the skills to vibrate your püssy like the good old Nokia 3310.

Take the last bus to the land of involuntary abandonment.
WTF grin grin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
every body has there do's and don'ts as or me i can never try it. Yes u heard me right av never carried the bag of my g.fs i detest it with passion abegi i she is holding a load i will gladly collect it from her...only sissy guys will do that...mimzy

Lolzzz cheesy Confirmed African man
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
mimzy:
Slyissac
Olihilistic
Iykekelvins
Stfuareyoug0d
Smellymouth
Rexhenrex
Kingrex1
Jubrealguy
Marysmeal
Muva
Smellinganus
Hurricanemimzy
Obiorathesubtle
Present the Queen
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Hope you're not the female reincarnation of Freddy Krueger?
Ayam cheesy
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

WTF grin grin
grin cool Hello Lord Stanley, it is possible. Extreem pūssy-pulsation.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

So a man has to be sissified and reduced to a wimp before you consider him romantic? undecided
because you carry her hand bag, you are a wimp? Guy, you need help.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by andreernest28(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
no big deal
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ronald4lif(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:

As asked earlier, what happened to her hands? And why will I carry her handbag when she isn't indisposed to do so herself? Your idea of romance isn't same with everyone so respect dissenting opinion. Kapisch?
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

As asked earlier, what happened to her hands? And why will I carry her handbag when she isn't indisposed to do so herself? Your idea of romance isn't same with everyone so respect dissenting opinion. Kapisch?

Exactly my point
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:
I have this strong feeling that your favorite song is "I ain't your mama" by J.Lo. Well my favorite song is "I ain't your papa" by Me.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

old school village man from the 17th century. Take a look at the pics accompanying the thread, what happened to the hands of the ladies? Answer is nothing, it's a fun way of saying I love u grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kaycee7:
I have this strong feeling that your favorite song is "I ain't your mama" by J.Lo. Well my favorite song is "I ain't your papa" by Me.
gerrout jor
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by teatym13: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
its her bag, why should i hold it? if i do it means its my bag. its her bag let her hold it
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Kaycee7(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:
old school village man from the 17th century. Take a look at the pics accompanying the thread, what happened to the hands of the ladies? Answer is nothing, it's a fun way of saying I love u grin
KnightMare7:
You're stereotyping anyone who says they won't help carry the bag as archaic, uncaring and unromantic. But when someone stereotyped them as wimps, you wouldn't have that. That goes to show how uncivilized and childish you are. If you have an opinion, be bold enough to state it. If you want others' opinion, be intelligent enough to accept them. Don't masquerade your opinion as a suggestion.

Nuff Said.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kaycee7:
You're stereotyping anyone who says they won't help carry the bag as archaic, uncaring and unromantic. But when someone stereotyped them as wimps, you wouldn't have that. That goes to show how uncivilized and childish you are. If you have an opinion, be bold enough to state it. If you want others' opinion, be intelligent enough to accept them. Don't masquerade your opinion as a suggestion.

Nuff Said.
get lost

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ronald4lif(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:

Ok na, there are a million ways to say and show love and I'm not going to carry any woman's handbag unless in very rare and exceptional cases where she's indisposed to do so herself. I'm 17th century village man, no lele. grin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kaycee7:

Nuff Said.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
KnightMare7:
There are different opinions, some men completely hate the idea and consider it un manly to help his lady with her handbag, other guys do it happily as it means nothing, I think it's cool grin

Guys, can you hold your lady's purse/handbag? Ladies how do you feel about youur boyfriend holding your purse?
Ma nan does DAT
I'm completely OK wit dat

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by KnightMare7(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ok na, there are a million ways to say and show love and I'm not going to carry any woman's handbag unless in very rare and exceptional cases where she's indisposed to do so herself. I'm 17th century village man, no lele. grin
yimu
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lsofdk(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin cool Hello Lord Stanley, it is possible. Extreem pūssy-pulsation.
yeah i know, just amused as to how you linked it with the old nokia3310 *when phones could travel 5m propelled by vibrations* so I'm just picturing this flashback in the scenegrin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by ifitumiojo(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong or weird about it. I do it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Lezzlie(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

yeah i know, just amused as to how you linked it with the old nokia3310 *when phones could travel 5m propelled by vibrations* so I'm just picturing this flashback in the scenegrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by eitsei(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

So a man has to be sissified and reduced to a wimp before you consider him romantic? undecided
I don't even understand this op with the kind of husband she wants, I pity the poor guy
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2016
It depends.

But it's not many steps removed from washing her under wear.
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Jangbajantis: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
It's wrong if she has two idle hands grin
Re: Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? by Chuksemi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
It depends.

But it's not many steps removed from washing her under wear.

Sir, I salute. I am a big fan and a follower. I would please, like to get yur thoughts on this article www.nairaland.com/3173867/letter-potential-undergraduates . Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? / Girls Which Do You Prefer?( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.