Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Angry Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Ex (873 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Ex by mrego: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2016
there was this 23 years old girl i was dating in my lodge but i broke up with her February this years because i did not have the intention of marrying her. i called her and spoke to her about all these and gave her my reasons which of cause she did not like. she begged and said she is not ready for marriage yet and she did not say i must marry her but i insisted on quitting cause i didnt want to waste more years on a courtship that will lead no where.

she quite her job some time last year october and another job was not forthcoming so i was the one feeding and taking care of her and giving her kid sis nothing less than 5k whenever she comes home for holiday. till she got a job and her first pay in may, i was the one making sure she lacks nothing. my girlfriend complained but i assured her she will soon be on her(ex) feet and i will stop then. God being faithful, she was able to secure a job may 2016 but to my dismay i found out she didnt have any certificate that she wrote in her CV, not even the common WAEC or Birth Cert. ( during the time we were dating she disclosed to me that she didnt finish her higher education cause she lost her mum who was responsible for her fees). trying to be the good friend, i gave her money to go forge about four documents which she sent to the HR of the organization.

in April, she sent me a text that i should lend her 50k for her to complete her rent that she has ran out of excuses to tell her caretaker that she was going to pay it back mid may. that someone promised her some money. out of the 50k she asked for, i gave her 45k cause that was what i was having then to spare. since mid may she has been telling me different stories.

there is this good for nothing boy she is now dating in the lodge, all he does is smoke weed and drink with his friends. of a truth, i dont really know which among them she is dating so i advised her to do better that the boy will only succeed in pulling her back. we do have sex on few occasions though.

just yesterday, 7/6/16 around past 9pm, i saw her returning from an outing, after exchanging pleasantries, i then asked her if she has heard from her friend who promised her some cash and she replied she will get back to me. she has told me this same line several times on phone which she has failed to even update me on the issue so i insisted she gives a definite day and time i should be expecting her feedback and she started shouting that i am embarrassing her that i should get out from her room. i was shocked because it was just the two of us that was in the room so i dont know who i was embarrassing her to. moreover, even if someone was there, there is no way the person will even know what we were discussing. she kept shouting that i should leave her room i got angry and gave her a light shove on her shoulder and started walking out. to my dismay, she followed me behind and gave a me a slap on my face. i was stunned and was just staring at her, next she gave me another 2. lolxxx. to God who made me, i dont know where i got strength from not to give her swollen eyes. i controlled myself as difficult as it was. she said to tell me the truth, she didnt plan on paying me back my money that i should do my worse. her boyfriends (i dont know who exactly she is dating among them) came and started threatening me that it is because of cult case that they are here(in town) and i should not make them descend on me. i just laughed and told them we will start the case tomorrow.

now, i intend going to the police to help recover the money cause i do not want to take laws into my own hand and i am so resisting the temptation to make her lose her job which i worked over 50% to help her secure.
Re: Angry Ex by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Angry Ex by eightsin(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Lalasticlala MrCork, halfricanadian, ivvy, HornyTiwa, skarlett
Re: Angry Ex by Babe2sure(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Why did I get this eerie feeling that, that kind of a girl is dangerous to get entangled with. She could plan for you. You talked about the kind of boys she rolls with. Don't let them "uproot" you because of 45K, leave it. She already told you she doesn't have intention of paying you back. And don't bother to let her lose her job.

You know what you'll do? Just stay indoor and call on God to fight for you (midnight prayer) say what you want like she should not have rest of mind until she give you the money. It works, believe me.
Somebody once cheated me out of 20k. I did what I told you, she called me after three years, and confessed she took the money. She said she doesn't have my number again that she collected it from someone. She said she will be paying me 5K monthly. Some months, she will not be able to pay, she is the one even calling me up everytime to beg like "sorry, I am not able to pay this month, I will pay it next month" (for you to know that she doesn't even have the money) she did that till she finished paying grin
It was a funny experience for me.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by VictorRomanov: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2016
I know its not right, but revenge can be sweet sha. If na me oo! I will wait after her weed-smoking cronies are gone, I'll just jejely write to her company and expose all the false and forged documents she used to secure a job and that will be all. Career gone! Make she go start business!

But then I think, what good does it do me? Just let the matter slide! 45k won't kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ex by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2016
U loan an ex money and u expect her to pay back. Even if u report to d police, they will see u as a slowpoke. Just let it slide, Ignore her and watch her beg you for time to pay up. Pretend as if u dnt need the money again, and continue to cross path wit her, Dnt greet her or talk to her. She will mostly likely pay u some, but i doubt u will ever get d complete amount. 45k is just too much a loan for a struggling girl like her.

Take her. Next time don't give loan that u cant really forget abt to any girl not even ur wife. Most women finds hard to pay back loan obtained from men.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by Agybabe(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2016
My dear, if it was the money that has pained you or her insolence, just take a deep breathe, forget it and forget her. Cut off all pleasantaries and act like you don't see her. A girl's conscience can hurt so bad when ignored. Better days ahead. Karma is a faithful payer.
#MaLady

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by HornyTiwa(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2016
eightsin:
Lalasticlala MrCork, halfricanadian, ivvy, HornyTiwa, skarlett

Op should leave the money for her,she will come back begging when she is broke again.. her new boyfriends will eventually leave her used and dry.

That's how they usually end.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
You must have done something wrong.
Re: Angry Ex by Exponental(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Lie low... you are her accomplice in forgery! As for the cash and slaps, see it as a pay off and send forth.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by mrego: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
thanks everyone!!! i appreciate.
i will be giving her till friday to get back to me when she intend paying.
i will involve the police if she insist she wont pay.
Re: Angry Ex by frozenSun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
mrego:
there was this 23 years old girl i was dating in my lodge but i broke up with her February this years because i did not have the intention of marrying her. i called her and spoke to her about all these and gave her my reasons which of cause she did not like. she begged and said she is not ready for marriage yet and she did not say i must marry her but i insisted on quitting cause i didnt want to waste more years on a courtship that will lead no where.

she quite her job some time last year october and another job was not forthcoming so i was the one feeding and taking care of her and giving her kid sis nothing less than 5k whenever she comes home for holiday. till she got a job and her first pay in may, i was the one making sure she lacks nothing. my girlfriend complained but i assured her she will soon be on her(ex) feet and i will stop then. God being faithful, she was able to secure a job may 2016 but to my dismay i found out she didnt have any certificate that she wrote in her CV, not even the common WAEC or Birth Cert. ( during the time we were dating she disclosed to me that she didnt finish her higher education cause she lost her mum who was responsible for her fees). trying to be the good friend, i gave her money to go forge about four documents which she sent to the HR of the organization.

in April, she sent me a text that i should lend her 50k for her to complete her rent that she has ran out of excuses to tell her caretaker that she was going to pay it back mid may. that someone promised her some money. out of the 50k she asked for, i gave her 45k cause that was what i was having then to spare. since mid may she has been telling me different stories.

there is this good for nothing boy she is now dating in the lodge, all he does is smoke weed and drink with his friends. of a truth, i dont really know which among them she is dating so i advised her to do better that the boy will only succeed in pulling her back. we do have sex on few occasions though.

just yesterday, 7/6/16 around past 9pm, i saw her returning from an outing, after exchanging pleasantries, i then asked her if she has heard from her friend who promised her some cash and she replied she will get back to me. she has told me this same line several times on phone which she has failed to even update me on the issue so i insisted she gives a definite day and time i should be expecting her feedback and she started shouting that i am embarrassing her that i should get out from her room. i was shocked because it was just the two of us that was in the room so i dont know who i was embarrassing her to. moreover, even if someone was there, there is no way the person will even know what we were discussing. she kept shouting that i should leave her room i got angry and gave her a light shove on her shoulder and started walking out. to my dismay, she followed me behind and gave a me a slap on my face. i was stunned and was just staring at her, next she gave me another 2. lolxxx. to God who made me, i dont know where i got strength from not to give her swollen eyes. i controlled myself as difficult as it was. she said to tell me the truth, she didnt plan on paying me back my money that i should do my worse. her boyfriends (i dont know who exactly she is dating among them) came and started threatening me that it is because of cult case that they are here(in town) and i should not make them descend on me. i just laughed and told them we will start the case tomorrow.

now, i intend going to the police to help recover the money cause i do not want to take laws into my own hand and i am so resisting the temptation to make her lose her job which i worked over 50% to help her secure.

Brother.
na wah oh.

u said in your story thay she doesn't have any certificate & she really acted like someone with no education @ all.

guys you better be careful where you puy your d!ck into. There is a lot of demented girls out there.

as for the 45K, u want to start going to police and so she can see u sweat and stress over the good u did for her. she wants to drag u down to her level. Shun am. watch what will happen and how her eye will clear.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by njiasi30(f): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2016
mrego:
thanks everyone!!! i appreciate.
i will be giving her till friday to get back to me when she intend paying.
i will involve the police if she insist she wont pay.
My dear, dere is no need of going to d police BC u don't Ve prove. She might even deny it, so let it go. Also 4 get abt d forgery stuff BC u will b implicating urself 2. Police will end up chopping u, u will regret going dere self.

D girl does nt worth d stress...Avoid her abeg, so dat her cultist friends wont harm u BC dey Ve warned u b4. It does nt take dem anything to waste life, dis life Ve no duplicate oh.

Its clear dat she wont pay u back, so 4get everything and move on with life.let her conscience judge her, one day she will surely come around to beg u. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ex by Ifakiland(m): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2016
if I were u thu...I'd frame her up. plan to av her kidnapped, blindfold her, take her into a forest, tie her to a tree and leave her for dead. ud be doing her next bf and Nigerian boys in general a favour. gals like dat don't deserve to live.
Re: Angry Ex by matrixx9(m): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2016
45 k for this bad economy.. Mehhn.. Your case is strong.. grin.. Go report to police..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. / Why The New Miss Nairaland Must Invest In Keketu / Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.