Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants (9383 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Ruq: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
She auctioned the pants
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by timsonpreye(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oya sorry, but don't remove ur pant and put it in ur bag again sometin may fly inside grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by christopheru(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lala loves quickie grin i bet, you dont knw him much undecided
are you kidding me? grin grin
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM6EbQDVp2jshyRC7u2uF5QaHs8tgeT60Xcwe10I1NOQ0qmfsAM-qslWg[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

yea he loves it embarassed but he prefers when he pulls d panties off himself tongue he likes his meal well packaged so he can carefully unwrap it embarassed
lipsrsealed cry i'll have to ask him first sad coz i know he likes it when it comes unwrap easy to lipsrsealed okbye
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
oya sorry, but don't remove ur pant and put it in ur bag again sometin may fly inside grin
lmao the fly must be a learner grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed cry i'll have to ask him first sad coz i know he likes it when it comes unwrap easy to lipsrsealed okbye

crrrraaaay lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

crrrraaaay lipsrsealed

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by UyiIredia(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Atimes i pull off my pants nd i'll just put it in my bag for no reason cheesy

Chai. Na wa o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by christopheru(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ruq:
She auctioned the pants
lol. But there won't be high bids for it grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by timsonpreye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lmao the fly must be a learner grin
it can suffercate ryt i got u. Dat place is killable grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

Chai. Na wa o.

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
it can suffercate ryt i got u. Dat place is killable grin
lipsrsealed

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by donshady(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
christopheru:
My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants – Angry Lover Cries Out

A man who is currently dating a female bank marketer has showed his paranoia on social media due to the tag of ‘corporate prostitution’ attached to her job title by the Nigerian society.
Corporate prostitution in the banking sector is well pronounced and has been crippling romantic relationships. A case in hand is a recent stroy sent to Joro Olumofin by a disturbed Nigerian man.
Read his story below and draw lessons:-
[img]http://nlmedia.a.cdnify.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/bank-prostitutes-700x900.jpg[/img]
What do you think this Young man should do?
She bought you Dubai and SA ticket three times and you're here complaining.. you never asked where she was getting the money from then..
Gerarah here man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Dlionsheart: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol.. Sh!t happens mehn... Buy her a new one and move on.....grin

She will pull it off again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for making my day bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Dfinex(f): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
lolsss....guy it's not necessarily a boss or big client issue. some women are just like that. ....and at times u don't just feel like putting on panties, it just feels like the pant becomes so tight all of a sudden.

but wait does it mean that this guy goes about checking for his woman's undies
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dlionsheart:

She will pull it off again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for making my day bro

My pleasure grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
What da fuvk!!! shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Dfinex(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
lolsss....guy it's not necessarily a boss or big client issue. some women are just like that. ....and at times u don't just feel like putting on panties, it just feels like the pant becomes so tight all of a sudden.

but wait does it mean that this guy goes about checking his woman's undies
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Bushesbae(f): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nothing, I'm guilty too grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by SmellingAnus(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
I hate to admit it here but in this aspect, you are my kind of woman ( any woman I get married to should be use to going out sometimes with me without pant) ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
what!!!!?? Surely End time is here
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Kiish(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
when youre busy flying to dubai, u dont know how many times she had to "off" her pant to get that money grin grin
my brother put ur trust in jesus. he never fails. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by bibijay123(f): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:

lool! way to go girl ! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
:-
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol.. Sh!t happens mehn... Buy her a new one and move on.....grin
brother, hwfar na??
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstking01:
brother, hwfar na??

Am aiit bro....you scarce o...
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Baddo101(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Dats Gud. So i will be able to put my kini in your kini
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by SpicyMimi(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maybe she peed on it...
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Kendriiick(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
My thought tho' crazy things seem to come with the Job
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Kendriiick(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Maybe she peed on it...
peed c'mon mimi she's a grown a** woman
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by davidayn(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:

Hmm, i love this !
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Agybabe(f): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Life is too short to put on the briefs. Atleast, thank God she put on clothes. Lol.
#MaLady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reaction From The Wife Of The Man That Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.