Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants (9404 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by SpicyMimi(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Kendriiick:
peed c'mon mimi she's a grown a** woman
Seriously it happens!

Sometimes, you so pressed then when you eventually find a place to pee few drops of pee drops on your pants before you get started.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Kendriiick(m): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Seriously it happens!

Sometimes, you so pressed then when you eventually find a place to pee few drops of pee drops on your pants before you get started.
might happen and then again its the banking sector lot of things go down just to get high earning customers,so what can I say!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Onogiede(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
lol iono 'i said for no reason undecided
babe u are indeed stunning,.my seaching is getting close
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
Atimes i pull off my pants nd i'll just put it in my bag for no reason cheesy

Say "true to God"..... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by chukwundukc(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=46388730]Atimes i pull off my pants nd i'll just put it in my bag for no reason cheesy[/quote

like seriously tell me more!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am aiit bro....you scarce o...
mehn...i throway my fone o....but i think am back and better now grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by eightsin(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Lolxx

Berlyn:
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by dannyben5: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Doubleagent008(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
ehn ehn gbayii...!! I can imagine the opportunities that abound.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2016
I saw her washing d pant wyl at work
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by dabimzy(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Bros no vex, she don forget am 4 market.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by christopheru(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
dabimzy:
Bros no vex, she don forget am 4 market.
which kind market you dey talk about? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
What da fuvk!!! shocked shocked
grin grin lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by SpicyMimi(f): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Kendriiick:
might happen and then again its the banking sector lot of things go down just to get high earning customers,so what can I say!!!
Oh dear! There are so many times we feel we are right but we are soooooooo wrong!!!! Don't conclude yet, until you have a solid evidence of her cheating on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
u r something else
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
Mayb she market d pant join sad
u ehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Kendriiick(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
grin
SpicyMimi:

Oh dear! There are so many times we feel we are right but we are soooooooo wrong!!!! Don't conclude yet, until you have a solid evidence of her cheating on you.
for the guy to wanna Express sumtin lyk dat u'lld knw it just didn't come out of d blue he might hav seen somthings unsual or have heard the same...but then again might just be suspicions evidence is key solid or liquid grin u get my point

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Viruslord(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:
[email]
Berlyn:
[/email]
Berlyn:
Menn i wish i knex u more
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by tntcorps(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berlyn:

Easy access, plus it makes that a$$ clap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.