Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! (2557 Views)

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by alobright17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Beamborla:
Her argument does not hold any substance at all as far as gender equality is concerned. Women can't impregnate men just like men can't carry a pregnancy. What we have here is division of labour where the woman is saddled with 95% of the responsibility.

I see no reason why someone should think it's stupid for women to request to be respected, appreciated and given equal opportunity.

I'm not a feminist but I respect their struggle...take it or leave it, there are women out there in their numbers who have benefitted positively from this movement. Moreover, no matter how good something is, there will always be a bad side to it, hence, it's no news some people are abusing it.

If she wants to remain 'seen but not heard' it's her choice, I mean no one is forcing her to come out of slavery. Obviously, she's educated and can even use the social media, she can buy and drive a car, she can choose whom to marry and not forced into marriage, she can apply for and get employment...if she's really against gender equality, she should give up all these things, then she can say whatever she wants to say against feminism

The day women start supporting women the way men support fellow men even when the cause is stupid... I'm afraid that day will never come.

Go ask God Why he created man first and tell women to be submissive tomen
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

How could I throw in my opinion? Is my opinion javelin?
lol. .. Oya air your view
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by bimbod(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2016
alobright17:
come pay my groom price and be ready to impregnate me.....since her genuine reasonable point is useless to you .

lol, nice one
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2016
pinkydove:
lol. .. Oya air your view

I have no issue with gender equality as long as women are ready to do exactly what men do and vice versa, exert the same degree of mental and physical strength, hold the same degree of responsibilities, then they can talk of gender equality. Gender equaliterians actually want to eat their cake and have it. They want equal rights with men but are only willing to pay some (not all) the price men pay on a regular basis

Btw, we all know your looking for articles for your blog...
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by Rukkydelta(f): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol
Re: What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! by pinkydove: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I have no issue with gender equality as long as women are ready to do exactly what men do and vice versa, exert the same degree of mental and physical strength, hold the same degree of responsibilities, then they can talk of gender equality. Gender equaliterians actually want to eat their cake and have it. They want equal rights with men but are only willing to pay some (not all) the price men pay on a regular basis

Btw, we all know your looking for articles for your blog...
true talk there. Women are created naturally as the weaker gender and can't be compared to men on any level. .
Yes, I need articles for my blog wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY: Home Alone With My Step Brother (18+) Part 1 / She In The Bathroom(please Help) / Xmas Booty. Which Is Your Favorite Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.