Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

what? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what? (1450 Views)

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) / What Could Be her Motive Behind It. / Ladies: What Is Your Motive When Visiting Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what? by JCKA23: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
My wife of 1year was seriously policing me, she always want to know what I m doing 24/7, there is no day that will pass bye without her checking my phone to see all my chats, calls and everything, @ times I will even sleep @ night leaving her with my phone constantly checking, despite all the advice from almost everybody to stay away from my phone

As a Man I have 1 or 2 side chicks that she discovered and fought them bitterly, She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy 3 months ago from the day she gave birth she has never make any attempt to check my phone.

What is her motive?

Is it the baby boy that kept her busy?

Is it the advice to stay away?
Re: what? by Bushesbae(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
That's marriage for yougrin

what are you trying to hide?

Oh, so you are cheating on your wife and you bold to say it. Reason I may not marry. you do your thang and i do mine. Rubbish!
Re: what? by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin

Change am for am na..

Check her fone too constantly..
Re: what? by dapizy02(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
D baby boy is not yours, she does that 2 make u tink that she is faithful.

1 Like

Re: what? by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
lol... All the ladies saying 'my husband dares not have anyone else' na when una start to dey born na then una go dey talk say "see let him do whatever he wants, I am watching after my kids"... Hehehe... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: what? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
So you happy telling the world you cheat on your wife?

She never trusted

check well if you own that baby or she is not getting knacks from one slim guy down the street
Re: what? by Gliterrati(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
You Killed It Nah. She Caught You Cheating, Why You Go Cheat Sef? When The Bridge Of Trust Is Broken What Do You Expect?
Re: what? by mummydirect(f): 3:29am On Jun 09, 2016
JCKA23:
My wife of 1year was seriously policing me, she always want to know what I m doing 24/7, there is no day that will pass bye without her checking my phone to see all my chats, calls and everything, @ times I will even sleep @ night leaving her with my phone constantly checking, despite all the advice from almost everybody to stay away from my phone

As a Man I have 1 or 2 side chicks that she discovered and fought them bitterly, She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy 3 months ago from the day she gave birth she has never make any attempt to check my phone.

What is her motive?

Is it the baby boy that kept her busy?

Is it the advice to stay away?

just 1year of marriage u don start to dey cheat, naim be say u go cheat for ever be that. It is a pity, please stop cheating on your wife, she trusted u to love her sincerely, please respect that trust and fear God who abhors adultery.
Re: what? by JCKA23: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
mummydirect:

just 1year of marriage u don start to dey cheat, naim be say u go cheat for ever be that. It is a pity, please stop cheating on your wife, she trusted u to love her sincerely, please respect that trust and fear God who abhors adultery.
Hmmmm better stop leaving on assumptions, its better for u to zero ur mind, all men are cheats no 1 wey no dey do, and its important for you to know that having a syd chick doesn't mean I m fucking her...
Re: what? by schumastic(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:

Oh, so you are cheating on your wife and you bold to say it. Reason I may not marry. you do your thang and i do mine. Rubbish!

who gives a f**k if you get married or not undecided undecided undecided, if you like be like aunty Linda tongue

Re: what? by mummydirect(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
JCKA23:
Hmmmm better stop leaving on assumptions, its better for u to zero ur mind, all men are cheats no 1 wey no dey do, and its important for you to know that having a syd chick doesn't mean I m fucking her...
y side chick in the first place. Side chick wey u do prior to marriage, u still carry am enter marriage. sincerely speaking, some people don't deserve to be married at all. so baba Adeboye get side chick or pa kumuyi has a side chick too? It is a pity, don't try to console your self by justifying your actions cos at the end of the day, when u are old and trying to reminiscent over your life, then u will know the importance of living a straight forward life, I pray by then it will not be too late. Anyway, it is your life my brother and have got mine to live, cos at the end of the day, when death knocks, just as it knocks on Stephen keshi's door when it was least expected, u will not be there to answer for me. Have a blessed day, Mr side chick!

1 Like

Re: what? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Because you're now not the most important man in her life. She now has better things to do than constantly keeping tabs on you. You're now persona non grata grin
Re: what? by JCKA23: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin
BrideOfDracula:
Because you're now not the most important man in her life. She now has better things to do than constantly keeping tabs on you. You're now persona non grata grin
You make sense die... na him be say plenty Syd chiks na grin
BrideOfDracula:
You make sense die... na him be say plenty Syd chiks na cheesygringrin
Re: what? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
JCKA23:
grin ;DYou make sense die... na him be say plenty Syd chiks na ;DYou make sense die... na him be say plenty Syd chiks na cheesygringrin

Go on with your bad self, but just remember how fortunate you are to have such a patient & loving person as a wife. Because some of us would chop you up & serve you to the ducks at the lake as a snack grin
Re: what? by JCKA23: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Go on with your bad self, but just remember how fortunate you are to have such a patient & loving person as a wife. Because some of us would chop you up & serve you to the ducks at the pond as a snack grin
shoooo, I smart die, you no go ever get me I no be mumu to that extent that I can't cover my tracks, till date I have a phone with 2 lines that she never knows about, its always either inside my car or in the office, I work with a Multinational as a lawyer. I travel a lot as such I have enough spaces to cover my tracks nothing dey happen... If I decide to do something i no see Woman wey go stop me as my wife, unless if na she Marry me pay my dowry
Re: what? by missyadorable(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Show me a man without a side chick

And I will show you a dead rotten man in the grave

All men cheat

What's the fuss all about?
Re: what? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
JCKA23:
shoooo, I smart die, you no go ever get me I no be mumu to that extent that I can't cover my tracks, till date I have a phone with 2 lines that she never knows about, its always either inside my car or in the office, I work with a Multinational as a lawyer. I travel a lot as such I have enough spaces to cover my tracks nothing dey happen... If I decide to do something i no see Woman wey go stop me as my wife, unless if na she Marry me pay my dowry

Ha! Please take me as your 2nd wife grin Just thank your lucky stars you haven't married a woman that'll put her woolly big girl panties on & handle you with such cold-blooded
disregard, your blood would freeze. Point blank, you married a nice girl because she's still with you despite your affairs. Even bore you a son. God only knows why undecided
Re: what? by JCKA23: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Ha! Please take me as your 2nd wife grin Just thank your lucky stars you haven't married a woman that'll put her woolly big girl panties on & handle you with such cold-blooded
disregard, your blood would freeze. Point blank, you married a nice girl because she's still with you despite your affairs. Even bore you a son. God only knows why undecided
No wahala na, u know say na from courtship marriage dey come hold, so if you wan be my 2nd wife, make we arrange na make you ße my number 1 Syd chick grin.

Abi how you see am? grin grin

e go make sense die..... but let me advice you 1nce we start comot eyes for my runs, coz no matter how u try you will never find anything out, all the private investigators in town are my men, don't waste ur resources coz you will never find anything...

I sharp die....

so how far make we arrange!!!
Re: what? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
JCKA23:
No wahala na, u know say na from courtship marriage dey come hold, so if you wan be my 2nd wife, make we arrange na man you ße my number 1 Syd chick grin.

Abi how you see am? grin grin

e go make sense die..... but let me advice you 1nce we start comot eyes for my runs, coz no matter how u try you will never find anything out, all the private investigators in town are my men, don't waste ur resources coz you will never find anything...

I sharp die....

so how far make we arrange!!!

LOL. Smh.
Re: what? by Bushesbae(f): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

who gives a f**k if you get married or not undecided undecided undecided, if you like be like aunty Linda tongue
Hello who dey 4k is this
Re: what? by schumastic(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:
Hello who dey 4k is this

someone who doesn't give a f**k about you tongue
Re: what? by Bushesbae(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

someone who doesn't give a f**k about you tongue
Pls move on! am not a fighter
Re: what? by schumastic(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:
Pls move on! am not a fighter

neither am I, but your statement of generalizing all men drew my attention and the resin for my first quote...learn not to generalize n b happy
Re: what? by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:

marriage is not compulsory.
Re: what? by Bushesbae(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

neither am I, but your statement of generalizing all men drew my attention and the resin for my first quote...learn not to generalize n b happy
read the comment again

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Sex And Climax Easily / Most Intelligent People On Romanceland / What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.