Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64770 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tr3y(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.

Three gbosas for you.
It baffle me when I see grown-ups acting like babies on heat whenever it comes to handling ladies.
Spend months trying to get her and if she agrees then they start spending on her again. Imagine.

7 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*I won'tgringringrin

If you get dis kind of car no need for you to stress urself talk much

Are you still mensturating?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Yes of course, money is the main reason.
Do u know hw much it takes to maintain a nigerian gf.
Pls lets be truthful to ourselves.
Shebi u will want to date a posh n exposed girl nw.
do you know how much it takes to maintain a white gf?

just assure her you love her and that's all.

I keep wondering why guys use money to maintain a black parasite instead of using that money to maintain yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme go and hustle hard then cool
Leave woman.
People are looking up to you. Bro
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just have to hustle hard so that I can get free access to that place we're talking about cool
Blood comes out from there every 28 days. So it always SMELlS.
Ask her.

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by omoikea(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.
you just spoke my mind...infact you deserve one bottle of orijin and pepper soup for this ur post...

you will go far in life

You

4 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:
"Toasted"?

Are they sliced bread? tongue
I wonder!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just have to hustle hard so that I can get free access to that place we're talking about cool
HUSTLE hard to get free yansh WHILE your MOTHER will be there thinking she had a son!

MANY guys thinking are small because them don't think AHEAD.

HUSTLE hard for your community and family instead of yansh!

those black yansh ROAMING the street like ape don't worth it!

7 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Never date a girl that Mensturates. Never!!

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
kuchikau:
Blood comes out from there every 28 days. So it always SMELlS.
Ask her.
Let me ask her... Sandoski, come and debunk this claim cool
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dnt date girls that mensturates pls.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danny56: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where's my crush Pls tell me ur own ooo.... @Evalily
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:
HUSTLE hard to get free yansh WHILE your MOTHER will be there thinking she had a son!

Mind you, you must take everything so serious cheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by UnimkeAk(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:
do you know how much it takes to maintain a white gf?

just assure her you love her and that's all.

I keep wondering why guys use money to maintain a black parasite instead of using that money to maintain yourself.

When the desirable is unavailable , wetin man go.

We running SME'S down here on this babes. Guys are nw Employers of labour, since hving a bf is nw equal to hauing a job. Dts d way they see it.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Bimpecrown(f): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae postshuuu=46403562:
same old talk
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by blayde(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:

cheesycheesycheesy
feel U sir!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by brightnelly(f): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
she don enter voicemail be that............ tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile check out my signature.......thanks
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by UnimkeAk(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Symbiotic r/hs are great. Means scratch my back n i scratch urz
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mind you, you must take everything so serious cheesy
everything must be taken SERIOUS.

by posting what you didn't see as serious, thousands may see it serious and want to follow ya way which is very WRONG.

why SAYING you must HUSTLE to get free yansh if you didn't preconceive that notion?

dont lead the youth to think that all is about yansh.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy feel U sir!
thank you sir!
ride on!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy feel U sir!
thank you sir!
ride on!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
UnimkeAk:

When the desirable is unavailable , wetin man go.

We running SME'S down here on this babes. Guys are nw Employers of labour, since hving a bf is nw equal to hauing a job. Dts d way they see it.
only the unavailable and the less desirable to do something see it that way.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:
everything must be taken SERIOUS.

by posting what you didn't see as serious, thousands may see it serious and want to follow ya way which is very WRONG.

why SAYING you must HUSTLE to get free yansh if you didn't preconceive that notion?

dont lead the youth to think that all is about yansh.
Okay sir... I'm very sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:

words of wisdom from the apeman

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nezero(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Really helpful
Thanks
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Onogiede(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
na God go bless u with dis ur prudent contribution,.exactly the one when I dey observe now she is just after money...she can't even ask my well being or my family & am a shy type,.I never touch her once,.if she want to ask for money that's when she normally remember me such Dan I want to see a friend @maryland, illupeju or VI,.I really think dis n't my type nor choice
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by maykam(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
rugipp:
Should in case
if you have nothing to put as comment, please don't disturb, rather find someone silly like you and give him/her the trash I'm giving you
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by shagba007(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
If you can't buy a car,just buy motor.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by UIA04(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
decatalyst:
Who cares about how they want to be toasted?

I just ignore and make money. The Money will do the talking while I ignore the ones I don't want at the end of the day!

Ends justify the "ignore" grin
With this mindset you'lld end up with a goddigger
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Next please
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
words of wisdom from the apeman
lol!

eat two banana a day for a healthier lifestyle
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:
lol!
eat two banana a day for a healthier lifestyle
of course. I'm i not a primate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.