Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64754 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ay04z(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
chat dirty.....tank u for teaching us another bad tin...
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
valkaka:
This platform is becoming more and more irksome with each day passing,i wonder why underwhelming and mind numbing posts should continue to make the FP.the whole scenario is becoming a constant vexation to my sight.
Create one or Shut up!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by valkaka(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
Create one or Shut up!

I cant shut up cos it's becoming stupendous.moreover ain't talking, am typing and apparently ain't chastising anyone,just the write-ups. So you berra use your encephalon to iterate awe-inspiring post or rest your thumbs and observe.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by 124mumsy: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No 2 n 3....gringrin
u be thief
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by pepigeorge(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
taaar, na secret, I no dey tell u cheesy

If I hear am..... anything Owerre nor dey pass money toasting
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2016
124mumsy:
u be thief

Lol..... I talk my mindcheesycheesy

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by 124mumsy: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... I talk my mindcheesycheesy
I don't have both, all I have is a true love from the cubord of love
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2016
valkaka:

I cant shut up cos it's becoming [b]stupendous[/b]moreover ain't talking, am typing and apparently ain't chastising anyone,just the write-ups. So you berra use your encephalon to iterate awe-inspiring post or rest your thumbs and observe.

Do you know what STUPENDOUS means? Little wonder. If you create a thread, it will be closed in no time. I still say, never criticize what you cannot create! Shut up and observe!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Interesting......cheesygrin
which one is urs boogrin?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danbrowndmf(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.
how?grin
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
how?grin
ah no go tell ucheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2016
pepigeorge:

If I hear am..... anything Owerre nor dey pass money toasting
Say whatever you desire, its a free world.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Tahtah: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No 2 n 3....gringrin

I am qualified wink, I'll send u a pm
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by lawrenzi(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Only one way GIVE HER MONEY. THATS ALL
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by FengChui(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Tynasparks come and talk your own o!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Tynasparks(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2016
FengChui:
Tynasparks come and talk your own o!
lips are sealed
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by oshaosha2014(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Guy, where u come from? You too make brain abeg. I used to think that way too, until I realised peace of mind is far better than working your ass off to impress a lady, and you will still be the one maintaining the relationship with your cash when she eventually agrees to your proposal. That is parasitic.

EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by oshaosha2014(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2016
I taya o!
tr3y:

Three gbosas for you.
It baffle me when I see grown-ups acting like babies on heat whenever it comes to handling ladies.
Spend months trying to get her and if she agrees then they start spending on her again. Imagine.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
An average numbr of nigerian girl don't know love all they kno is how to run u down with liabilities dem wan do hair dem wan do birthday take me to eat when ur money finish dem run leave u but be smart to bang dem while de demand all these oo guys

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Toasted?them be bread?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sorry dear, dey guy took everything personal.... Some people are so funny...

*You are still my Bestie..... *walks out of thread...
That's what it is jawe cheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by decatalyst(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
UIA04:

With this mindset you'lld end up with a goddigger

For now, gold digger can't near me...in the future, one will deal with them with experience grin
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Eaugusta(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
UnimkeAk:

When the desirable is unavailable , wetin man go.

We running SME'S down here on this babes. Guys are nw Employers of labour, since hving a bf is nw equal to hauing a job. Dts d way they see it.
There are so many black babes that doesn't give a down about ur pocket
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
kini eleyi nitori olorun undecided
Lol..thats your protion
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
Lol..thats your portion
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
Lol..thats your portion..
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Eaugusta(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Revolva:
An average numbr of nigerian girl don't know love all they kno is how to run u down with liabilities dem wan do hair dem wan do birthday take me to eat when ur money finish dem run leave u but be smart to bang dem while de demand all these oo guys

It doesn't just baffles me but pains me also whenever I hear a guy speak like this.
The kind of guy u are, determines the kind of ladies u are being surrounded with. Stop deceiving urself bro cus there are so many ladies that doesn't care about ur pocket
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Evalily(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
See me here present .......mmmmm I fall partially into no 4 and 6

1. Just keep chasing me even if I say no to you don't stop

But my own No means No and no matter how much you chase me it won't force me to like you IF i DON'T.

2.Discover what I love most and get me as a gift

Really!!! undecided when am not naija police you can't bribe me to be in a relationship with you, but a gift won't be out of place though
once the feeling is mutual.

3.You must toast me if only you have a car
Car is important and necessary for life's comfort but not a determining factor for a successful relationship and should not define the
value and worth of a person.
4.If I tell you No just stop, I will take time to observe you and accept later.
Hmmmmn........very true, give me time to observe you, know the kind of person you really are and see how you fit into the story of my life,
in short just give me time to reason your matter.

5.Chat dirty with me and you will have my heart forever

Chat dirty with me and we have ended even before starting anything, dirty chats should be limited to committed relationship.

6.Chat long enough until we get to the point we just know we are meant for each other
So true, romantic relationship should start from friendship level where both parties are familiar with each other and understand themselves
better....that is if the lady doesn't add the guy to her friendzone, but if she likes him I don't think she would.

@Danny56 I hope with this long point of mine, I have answered your question.

danny56:
Where's my crush Pls tell me ur own ooo.... @Evalily
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
kuchikau:
Lol..thats your portion..
undecided
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kool write- up OP. Well said...By d way Emusmithy hw many monikers re u using @ moment
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by emmykk(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
Something disastrous, bro!

mod ban it ba?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.