Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64756 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by olanshile2016(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
of course.
I'm i not a primate?
but we once came from a race of primate!

so them say
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gurls r now chicken they toast huh?

Stop dulling guys, check my signature !
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2016
HARDDON:
Gurls r now chicken they toast huh?

Stop dulling guys, check my signature !
hehe
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Cmelz: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
Something disastrous, bro!
like BAN?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Cmelz:
like BAN?
Noo...nothing big tho
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Wants To Be Toasted

The normal Nigerian lady has how she expects a guy to toast her. Anything outside it, makes the dating game distasteful and unappealing.

As it is with every law; there are pros and cons.

Guys, you need to know this as it will help decipher between 'Girl A' and 'Girl B'. Not every girl wants sex upon visiting you in a cold weather, also not every girl adores your "approach to toasting". Different strokes for different folks; heard that before? Women are way too complex for just one rule to apply to all of them.

Let's see Various Ways Nigerian Girls Wants To Be Toasted:

1. Just keep chasing me, even if I say NO to you, don't stop!

Most of you ladies reading this right now can attest to the fact that this works for most girls BUT not all. Here in Nigeria, we call it 'shakara'. However, not all ladies do this just to test the love of the guy. Some actually detest such incessant and unequivocal craze.

2. Discover what I love most and get me as a gift.

Girls and gifts are like "lala..." and snakes, lol! To those ones, gifts turn them on. They believe a guy dearly loves them if he gave them an expensive gift on their birthday.

3. You must toast me only if you have a car.

So many, so many Nigerian girls in the valley of 'I need a guy on wheels'. He borrows a friend's ride, steals her heart completely, returns the ride. Her covetous spirit makes her feel cheated upon as she begins to cry, 'he broke my heart'. Abeg, who broke whose heart?

4. If I tell you NO, just stop. I'll take time to observe you and accept later.

Not all girls are crazy about keeping records of the number of guys chasing their behind. If such a one tells you NO and insists on it, just know she needs TIME. Give her TIME to reason your matter.

5. Chat 'dirty' with me and you'll have my heart forever.
They say, 'the average Nigerian girl likes to chat dirty'. If these majority of girls are so into "sexting", how difficult will it be to have a loyal girlfriend!

6. Chat long enough until we get to the point we just know we are meant for each other.

In other words, she wants to establish friendship with him until it gets to the point when both of them just get romantically involved until it culminates into a relationship. Many ladies like this point.

7. She wants atleast a "third party"/mutual friend before she can accept you.

Due to their unfair experiences in the past, most Nigerian ladies would prefer to date a bestie's bro to just any random guy. Sometimes, a positive third party can divert oncoming breakup, so they believe.

Different strokes for different folks. One rule doesn't apply to all; thinking otherwise ends one in the same kinda delusion that thinking "hookers" are actually being real and original.

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by BABANGBALI: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2016
VickyRotex here I come . That no 5 go catch sha ni kiss
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ademusiwa1: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=28pt]I dont know how to toast a woman. Even while I am the emperor of Nigeria/ western Nigeria

I am in Mississauga canada
[/size]
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Meanwhile check my signature...
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by CoCoLav(f): 1:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Number 10 is right. We prefer referrals. Works wonders in the job and relationship sector smiley

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by niggi4life(m): 1:23am On Jun 11, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.
Hmm..your words are deep... Sadly, only matured men and women will get to understand this, some guys still chase the girls as if their world will end if they don't and some ladies will still form as if they don't poo...

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ademusiwa1: 2:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]I dont know how to toast a woman. Even while I am the emperor of Nigeria/ western Nigeria

I am in Mississauga canada
[/size]

[size=28pt]
The best place you can get a woman living abroad is British as a Nigerian.

I have travel several countries British has more Nigerian. I usa has less.

There no Nigeria women in Canada.
You find Nigerian in new York, Chicago,maryland[/size]

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ademusiwa1: 2:18am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=28pt]If you use the blue passport you don't have problem

I don't think Nigeria passport can get you anywhere

...[/size]
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ademusiwa1: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=28pt]The easiest way to toast a Nigeria woman in Nigeria is that you waive passport

The next thing they say, is . it is Yankee or briteco
Nigerian use people.

.[/size]
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Reeberry: 3:03am On Jun 11, 2016
Onogiede:
na God go bless u with dis ur prudent contribution,.exactly the one when I dey observe now she is just after money...she can't even ask my well being or my family & am a shy type,.I never touch her once,.if she want to ask for money that's when she normally remember me such Dan I want to see a friend @maryland, illupeju or VI,.I really think dis n't my type nor choice
Leave that bi'tch.

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danjaD(m): 3:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Wack!!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 11, 2016
I'm shy by nature,I hardly toast & if i do, i often get positive results...
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by vinchristy: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Onogiede:
na God go bless u with dis ur prudent contribution,.exactly the one when I dey observe now she is just after money...she can't even ask my well being or my family & am a shy type,.I never touch her once,.if she want to ask for money that's when she normally remember me such Dan I want to see a friend @maryland, illupeju or VI,.I really think dis n't my type nor choice

Hmmm,someone just threw d light on dis thread. Y unnecessarily stretch Wat wud b a symbiotic or parasitic relationship in d end..most pple only see d now..de lack dd foresigh 2 see d future.

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Sike(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Girls tho
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by edorhe14(m): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2016
True! Women are so Complicated
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let me ask her... Sandoski, come and debunk this claim cool

Lol...... Don't mind him... cheesygrin

He should ask his sister....

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mind you, you must take everything so serious cheesy

Sorry dear, dey guy took everything personal.... Some people are so funny...

*You are still my Bestie..... *walks out of thread...

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by pepigeorge(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.

I know. ..
8. How much will u take for the night?

Is it this one?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.
BABY TELL ME. grin

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2016
kuchikau:
Never date a girl that Mensturates. Never!!
kini eleyi nitori olorun undecided

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Chuvin22:
BABY TELL ME. grin
taaar, na secret, I no dey tell cheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2016
pepigeorge:

I know. .. 8. How much will u take for the night?
Is it this one?
taaar, na secret, I no dey tell u cheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by hushshinani(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2016
dis 1 jamb ooo
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by valkaka(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
This platform is becoming more and more irksome with each day passing,i wonder why underwhelming and mind numbing posts should continue to make the FP.the whole scenario is becoming a constant vexation to my sight.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2016
calliope:
*yawns* angrily storm off thread!!
my good friend how re you doing?

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret