Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (818452 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2008
cheexy:

@Frankiriri
I am very sorry for your loss. God knows best

You guys are funny o CICO, GIGO, RIRO very soon i will hear ZIZO(zoom in, zoom out)

Nice one to add to n'land vocabulary!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2008
Apparently WEMA was planning to approach the market  to issue their  shares @N13 for the PO and @N11 for the rights   that would have been good to RO-RO and ZIZO for those still stuck with WEMA excess luggage including yours truly

Looks like that's been scuppered now!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=101772
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tonyjon(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2008
cheexy:

@Frankiriri
I am very sorry for your loss. God knows best

@all
Can you imagine that i called my stock broker to find out if he had sold the shares i wanted to sell and he told me that i didn't have any money in my account. I was kind of confused at first until i realised that he thought i wanted to buy instead of sell. Imagine buying mbenefit at 5naira and intercontinental at 40 naira, tongue

I just hope i am not selling mbenefit too low at 5 naira because i saw that the price maxed out yesterday

You guys are funny o CICO, GIGO, RIRO very soon i will hear ZIZO(zoom in, zoom out)
RoughCut:

RoughCut:

Make u na add SISO - STEP IN AND STEP OUT.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2008
@ All,

To all those who entered Unity bank based on speculations of PO. i hope sey una dey pray hard oh.

AIICO traded over 20 million units but it was a cross deal. None sold to externals.

Who get AIICO to sell, I wan buy.

@ Fatherof2,

Thanks a lot baba. You are the special one.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by question(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2008
Hi friends, has anybody attempted coverting GTB GDR shares (listed on LSE) to the GTB shares on NSE.

If yes, how long did the process take?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by question(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2008
dollyp1cute:

My Theory
LSE and DOW money don land for NSE o, insurance speculators wan double their money by fire, by mopping.
You mean with the current global economic crash, foriegn investors do not trust their markets anymore.?
They now trust NSE.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2008
RoughCut:

Apparently WEMA was planning to approach the market to issue their shares @N13 for the PO and @N11 for the rights that would have been good to RO-RO and ZIZO for those still stuck with WEMA excess luggage including yours truly

Looks like that's been scuppered now!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=101772

@ Roughcut
Yep it appears so even if some folks @ Wema still want us to believe the contrary.So even if one cannot ZIZO,@ least one can ZO when the TS is lifted,and ZI when it's bottomed out.

@ Wanaj0,
Heard ETB is planning to come to the market,d,you have any update on this.I'm not really a primary market person but since we,re talking IPO,I'm just curious undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Pennywise(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2008
Finally here after days of serious scan-reading.

@JK
Gallic greetings to the peeps on Nairaland,

Obviously my infamy precedes me so I won't bother introducing myself. So that everyone knows exactly where they stand, let me just point out that it's someway behind me, JK "the original "Rogue Trader", or at least the latest and biggest.

If the incumbent "Guru's", "Suicide Bombers" and "Fundamentalists" feel aggrieved by this and take it as an insult, please understand that I am French and possess more hubris than all 100 odd Nigerian tribes put together.

Being in custody at the moment, I have a lot of free time, so while i was surfing - free WiFi and laptops in our superior French Penitentiaries - I happened across this petit site.

Now mon amis, could someone kindly confirm the Dangote Flour IPO allotment, I'm hearing conflicting figures and need to verify.

Answer quickly les Nigerians or I may unleash my particualr brand of derivative trading on the puny NSE, making the distinction between suicide bomber and fundamentalist totally existential.

Au revoir
JK

Chances are that your threat wont work because of the inherent safeguards in the NSE like the 5% limit on daily loss or gain on stocks. In all likelihood you would have been smoked out long before you did that much damage. Great sense of humour you have.

Now I am going to redirect your question to Wanajo. Dont mind what he says. He is the in-house stock encyclopedia. He knows all the angles. I hope this post wont be your last as you do your time in prison sorry penitentiary.

@grabdaloot
Why not use the free superior wifi in your bloody possession to search for the information you need on the web. This place is for serious minded individuals and we have a mutual respect for everyone here. If you feel better than my people here then go elsewhere. Personally I will never read anything you post again. Of course you could always register with another name but just bear in mind that the inferiors have forced you to bend, posses more hubris than a 100 Nigerian tribes and to think that the Germans conquered you by bombing you with leaflets of Nostradamus perdiction.

Those were pretty heavy words bro undecided

@AKT

I see you had contact issues with Intercontinental registrars a few pages back. One person you can talk to is Bassey. Tel 08080736116. Didnt think much of it when I got his name and number on Nairaland about 2 months back. I called him yesterday to complain about non payment of dividend on one of my Inter account (from June 2007). This guy soughted out this issue and credited even December 2007 dividend directly into my account within the hour and then called me back to say so. Very un-Nigerian. When he finish get someone to send am courtesy credit shaa.Then you go send me too. Will discreetly advance my cell No.

Inter year end is Feb. Good time to GIGO. Doubt if they will withhold result till December 08. Always takes time for coys to adjust to new regulations.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by poke(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2008
First Bank Plc and Cappa & D’Alberto Plc released their financial results on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the period ended December 31, 2007 and September 30, 2007 respectively.

First Bank Plc Turnover PBT TAX PAT
=N='000 =N='000 =N='000 =N='000
31-Dec-07 9 Mths 105,214,000 32,812,000 6,890,000 25,922,000
31-Dec-06 9 Mths 63,722,000 19,259,000 4,439,000 14,820,000
65.1% 70.4% 74.9%

Cappa and D'Alberto Plc Turnover PBT TAX PAT
=N='000 =N='000 =N='000 =N='000
30-Sep-07 6 Mths 3,796,000 453,569 144,029 309,540
30-Sep-06 6 Mths 3,696,000 341,349 104,572 236,777
2.7% 32.9% 30.7%
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by richieade(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2008
easimoni link=topic=31554.msg#msg date=:

Why would I be joking? I don't support abortion or gay rights. I reserve my right to be "non-progressive".

Proshare published some Bigtreat numbers as a prelude to the upcoming PO. Run a search on proshare for "big treat" and I'm sure u'll find it. Dunno anything about NSL. Let us know if u find something.

Of course u have the right to be non-progressive, but do u think the whites who think the same way about blacks can be
afforded the same rights? Just a quick question?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by osazeet(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2008
@ ROLAND,
Thanks very much for the e-books you forwarded to this forum, i really appreciate that gesture, for it was educative, please keep it up for i and other silent readers will always appreciate you.

@ FRANK

That use to be the contribution of Frankiri before the loss of his beloved brother,
with this i xtend my condolence once again to you FRANK.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2008
rasputinn:

@ Roughcut
Yep it appears so even if some folks @ Wema still want us to believe the contrary.So even if one cannot ZIZO,@ least one can ZO when the TS is lifted,and ZI when it's bottomed out.

Ha! Ha Ha! once i ZO and i will not be looking for when it bottoms out o!It will take divine intervention to ZI again

WEMA used to be one of the cheapest banking stocks in terms of price-earnings multiples but with all these can of worms and accusations of 'skeletons' in cupboards yet to be unmasked dont think that is the case anymore. The brand is damaged

Too much contraband on board if you ask me! Only God knows what they are going to uncover next and it looks like its going to be a while before TS is lifted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by osazeet(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2008
@ ALL,
       There is a seminar coming up soon in lagos

@EVENTS CENTRE, beside Femi kuti Shrine, By MKO Abiola Gardens, Agindingbi, ikeja lagos.

The seminar will be organised by stockwatchfoundation.

theme: strategies for profitable equity investment in 2008

Date:sunday   feb, 3

time:4.00pm prompt

Any interested persons close to this location stated above should  please attend.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2008
@ All,

Was dangote sugar listed yesterday or today.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2008
question:

Hi friends, has anybody attempted coverting GTB GDR shares (listed on LSE) to the GTB shares on NSE.
If yes, how long did the process take?

On paper, it should take 9days from when GTA  gets ur GDR cert to convert the GDR to ordinary shares but since this is nigeria, you have to factor in transit days from your stockbroker to GTA and from GTA to notify CSCS to add the units to what you have in CSCS.

i gave my GDR cert on the 28th Dec 2007, my account was debited on 16th january for the cost of convertion, i do not know whether my CSCS has been credited yet but i guess you get the idea.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
ololufemi:

@ All,

Was dangote sugar listed yesterday or today.

did you mean DANGOTE FLOUR?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
Pennywise:

Inter year end is Feb. Good time to GIGO. Doubt if they will withhold result till December 08. Always takes time for coys to adjust to new regulations.

This problem with this arrangement is that Inter will be one of those that will be 'disavantaged' by this uniform reporting business. After Feb 08 which is  Intercontinental FY and they are now forced to report FY again in Dec'08 they will only be reporting 10 months in effect for full-year which will not look good in comparison with other banks that have their  FY  before the end of '07 which means they will be reporting for >12 months by Dec'08

Not sure how this requirement changes anything though. Why change a winning formula? We just like to flex muscle for naija Na wa o!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Osazeet and all

I think sincerely anyone who has read this thread from beginning to the current page with advice form the gurus like Fatherof2, Wanaj0, Pumping777, aktopgun,Kpineo, easimoni, yodiyokun, windybreezywendy, Bigboylarry and his crystal ball and other gurus does not need to attend any seminar on stocks.

Some persons here are even teaching them stockbrokers wetin them suppose do or them work. Na true.

Read the thread and understand it. You should also buy good books on investing.

Wetin them go teach u for seminar when Wanaj0 don give una spreadsheet on how to calculate important ratios such as PE, EPS etc.

Grabdalot sef don introduce him own style too.

And Fatherof2 come crown am all with him decisive advice and recommendations.

Does anyone share my view.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Walcolm and All,

Sorry, I meant has dangot flour been listed.

Na vex I dey vex for the man because of the way them take distribute the shares and handle our money.

Dangote show us oh. I don dey dream of how my million go quadruple on top the offer.

We are all wiser with POs now
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Pennywise(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Re Obama Vs Clinton

Some of us may be uncomfortable with the truth. But in America prejudice dies hard. If Obama was white his profile would have dwarfed JFK dead or alive and he is not even president yet. A lot of black haters who never voted in their lives will be going to the polls just so he wont be president. I remember In the 80s, demographically the US had 18% black population. Today, on account of the conscious policy of state this has reduced to 10-12%. They would rather have asians and hispanics.

Methink America cannot have a Black president on account of these. But I still watch these debates and love to see how this lone black man stands head and shoulders above his rivals (and their spouses).
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
RoughCut:

This problem with this arrangement is that Inter will be one of those that will be 'disavantaged' by this uniform reporting business. After Feb 08 which is  Intercontinental FY and they are now forced to report FY again in Dec'08 they will only be reporting 10 months in effect for full-year which will not look good in comparison with other banks that have their  FY  before the end of '07 which means they will be reporting for >12 months by Dec'08

Not sure how this requirement changes anything though. Why change a winning formula? We just like to flex muscle for naija Na wa o!

There use to be uniform year end before. It was when budget were being unduely presented late that everything changed.

Well, some will present 9months, others 12 months, some 15months and some others 18months. But at the end of the day, na sentimental effect. Not sure that it will even be implemented. The auditors will find it difficult to handle.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by noshaking2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
no_shaking:

Whao! You guys don go far. Me I no fit catch up with you guys anymore. Which one be CICO pronounced psycho? Men, I don jones o!  Ok now! I don get am! No shaking! While you guys dey CICO, me i just dey swing since beginning of the year from FMCB to Access; go Chevron AP Sentiment then Japual Bonus Sentiment to Vono now Me too/Ibeji sentiment re. Vitafoam. Later, I go face GTBank and back to FCMB.

I don tire to dey swing for Insurance sector for now no wan make the swinging go hang for up or ko lo ha re. TS!  grin I stil dey siddon kampe for the up & coming ibeji fight between UBA vs. Zenith Bank. I don talk am!  The koko this year nah sentiments! 25% go be yam this year, yes o!

Anyway, nuff said! Hmm! Really appreciate all that you guys have been doing esp the new contributors.

@ Windy Wendy
Analysis on MTN was right on target! Where do you get your info from? Nuff respeck! BTW, how you did you get to know MTN has now centralised their procurement process, huh? This is one wahala we contractors are facing now with MTN, Na so so delay, bottleneck etc. Right now, FG contracts better pass MTN’s by far now!!

@ Father of 2
Na you dey! Keep up the good work! I can see more peeps gravitating towards your 25% oju agba strategy. Nice one, baba ke!

Re: Union bank’s sleeping giant?
While all banks dey move towards retail financing, Na Jamb forms, Union bank announce yesterday say they wan begin dey sell, huh? I tire for the bank o! grin grin

Happy and Safe Investing!

I’m loving this thread! Ever since I mentioned swinging to Vono last week, it’s been on strong bid every day and done over 30%. A lot of silent pushers on this thread though. What’s pushing Vono northwards? Just sentiments re Vitafoam ibeji/I go catch u factor mentioned last week

Hmm! Which one make I mention now based on sentiments wey this thread go push northwards? Hmm! Hmm! I still dey think o! cool cool cool cool

In the meantime, on a serious note, @ TA/Aptistock peeps, momentum/swing traders etc, if you had checked at the charts for both Vono & Unic last week monday, men!  you would ’ve noticed the strong buy signals – the bullish divergence from Rate of Change & Momemtum Indicators; the Big ‘W’ sign, the double bottom, the oversold indicators from RSI; Williams%R etc Check – Nigerian Securities TA deluxe for more info. The site na wah o!. Anyway, the party is almost over - looking at the numerous overbought signals beaming sharp sharp from all these indicators. Me! I don almost CICO, RORO, ZIZO & GIGO out, abi SISO (Swing In & Swing out) u wan try?

Father of 2 see wetin u don cause for this forum, huh? Na different suicidal slangs everybodi dey talk 0 ! I hear say even plus including Oga wanaj0 dey use suicidal slangs now. Abeg, Oga Wanaj0, if na true, softly softly o! You no say if your bomb explode, na katakata for market except if the battery wey go detonate the bomb azeez weak, then yawa don she le – just imagine Osama carrying suicide bomb and im jumping into the midst of top-shot Americans and saying [i]whooze and the bomb no go off because battery azeez, na real yawa bi that o![/i]   grin grin grin grin Anyway, for real, the forum has to be two way trafficish and it needs you to be your normal self – hard core long termer/fundamentalist because when the bears return big time , the peeps getting slaughtered would keep running back to you for your soothing advice. Nice one my brotha!    

Nuff said! Wishing you all happy and safe investing this anticipated bullish February! Abeg, don’t let them chop your money o! – this market is increasingly becoming very notorious – the pump & dump tactics, the engineered/artificial scarcity, the emergency TS, the PO oversubscription for over 5k units, eh! I tire o, the return PO monies with peanut interests etc. Na real dog eat dog for this market this year!

@ Frankiriri
Pele o! It’s well BTGoG!

@ Ololufemi
Where you dey since? Notice say you don dey chop people’s money for this market! Nice one, men! You are one loyal peep to Father of 2 from the day he notoriously invaded this forum kamikaze style on the ghetto level a la Olu Maintain!

@ N40 million peep
Abeg, bring the money into the market fast fast, make we chop am! More players - more liquidity – more money for the sharp ones though! If you get my drift!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
Zoom in zoom out. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Where is father of 2?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ All
Hi all i'm losing my temper becouse of this oversubcriptions. Hypocrisy de too much in this country people are crying they dont have money but anytime they heard of IPO or PO you will hear there's oversubcription. Who is responsibl?
I bought Dangote flour they return back some amount, Nahco also is not left behind. And Japoul is on the way for returning money. First bank has done their worth. We tin man pikin go do?
Ok Gurus Must one have to buy IPO OR PO.? Me dun tire, me no go for dis ipo or po again. Baba of 2 dun teach me ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT.  PUMPING WINDY WENDY  WANAJO et-al they thought me how to weight a coy before join. May God bless Nland. Ameen.
@ father of2. I dun beging the price the new brand car na Roll Royce abi na Hummer? Lol!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by JeromeK: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
Bonjour,

Yes it's me again. The gallic fly guy you would all like to emulate. I'm sure you have all heard the news about my bail. Unfortunately bail terms prevent me travelling outside France, or I would have loved to visit and discuss the finer points of "rogue trading" with les Nigerains personally.

It would be my first time outside France, as France is so great, the French never go on holiday, just visit various parts of France.

Anyway, just finished my early morning croissant - our superior equivalent to your puff puff - and had a quick gualloise - like a cigarette, but as you may have guessed, being French is somewhat more excellent.

First thanks to the madmoiselle - Pennywise I think - who wrote as follows;

Great sense of humour you have.

And apologies to any who didn't get it and more so to those who took offence, even moreso to those who took offence and put pen to paper as a consequence.

I have a meeting with les gendarmes to attend - like your "kill and go", but better dressed and with designer aftershave.

Would someone kindly answer my question about Dangote Flour;

Where the figures posted here correct? As my broker is claiming different figures

http://www.proshareng.com/myproshare/portal_news.php?id=3445

Of course, being a rougue trader,  I can't complain too much about sharp market practise, but you probably read that I didn't personally profit from my trading for the superior French bank SocGen.

Au revoir
Jerry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2008
no_shaking:

I’m loving this thread! Ever since I mentioned swinging to Vono last week, it’s been on strong bid every day and done over 30%. A lot of silent pushers on this thread though. What’s pushing Vono northwards? Just sentiments re Vitafoam ibeji/I go catch u factor mentioned last week

Hmm! Which one make I mention now based on sentiments wey this thread go push northwards? Hmm! Hmm! I still dey think o! cool cool cool cool

In the meantime, on a serious note, @ TA/Aptistock peeps, momentum/swing traders etc, if you had checked at the charts for both Vono & Unic last week monday, men!  you’ve noticed the strong buy signals – the bullish divergence from Rate of Change & Momemtum Indicators; the Big ‘W’ sign, the double bottom, the oversold indicators from RSI; Williams%R etc Check – Nigerian Securities TA deluxe for more info. The site na wah o!. Anyway, the party is almost over - looking at the numerous overbought signals beaming sharp sharp from all these indicators. Me! I don almost CICO, RORO, ZIZO & GIGO out, abi SISO (Swing In & Swing out) u wan try?

Father of 2 see wetin u don cause for this forum, huh? Na different suicidal slangs everybodi dey talk 0 ! I hear say even plus including Oga wanaj0 dey use suicidal slangs now. Abeg, Oga Wanaj0, if na true, softly softly o! You no say if your bomb explode, na katakata for market except if the battery wey go detonate the bomb azeez weak, then yawa don she le – just imagine Osama carrying suicide bomb and im jumping into the midst of top-shot Americans and saying [i]whooze and the bomb no go off because battery azeez, na real yawa bi that o![/i]   grin grin grin grin Anyway, for real, the forum has to be two way trafficish and it needs you to be your normal self – hard core long termer/fundamentalist because when the bears return big time , the peeps getting slaughtered would keep running back to you for your soothing advice. Nice one my brotha!    

Nuff said! Wishing you all happy and safe investing this anticipated bullish February! Abeg, don’t let them chop your money o! – this market is increasingly becoming very notorious – the pump & dump tactics, the engineered/artificial scarcity, the emergency TS, the PO oversubscription for over 5k units, eh! I tire o, the return PO monies with peanut interests etc. Na real dog eat dog for this market this year!

@ Frankiriri
Pele o! It’s well BTGoG!

@ Ololufemi
Where you dey since? Notice say you don dey chop people’s money for this market! Nice one, men! You are one loyal peep to Father of 2 from the day he notoriously invaded this forum kamikaze style on the ghetto level a la Olu Maintain!

@ N40 million peep
Abeg, bring the money into the market fast fast, make we chop am! More players - more liquidity – more money for the sharp ones though! If you get my drift!

@ No_shaking

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON VONO'S HEAD.Very correct my man.

Abu-Maryam:

@ All
Hi all i'm losing my temper becouse of this oversubcriptions. Hypocrisy de too much in this country people are crying they don't have money but anytime they heard of IPO or PO you will hear there's oversubcription. Who is responsibl?
I bought Dangote flour they return back some amount, Nahco also is not left behind. And Japoul is on the way for returning money. First bank has done their worth. We tin man pikin go do?
Ok Gurus Must one have to buy IPO OR PO.? Me dun tire, me no go for this ipo or po again. Baba of 2 dun teach me ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT.  PUMPING WINDY WENDY  WANAJO et-al they thought me how to weight a coy before join. May God bless Nland. Ameen.
@ father of2. I dun beging the price the new brand car na Roll Royce abi na Hummer? Lol!

Abu-Maryam, just leave that hummer oh,e too dey chop fuel.
How you go dey drive small boy jeep.
Na Royal Rolls Royce you suppose price oh,nothing less.Take only Black. Black dey fine for that una side.
20'' wheels oh, no forget.
As per IPO/PO/PP we go soon give dem new name for this thread.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
E be like the guy wen just lost Societe General money don join this thread oh.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blest(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
Finally caught up!

@FRANKRIRI

Pls accept my deep sympathy.Be strong for your Family.Take care,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Pennywise(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
@JK

"Mademoiselle Pennywise" Be informed that the bail I secured for you on Nairaland is both conditional and very temporary. Besides, you could end up in Nigerian Jail for your French heist. Got friends in high places you know.

My advise? Take Proshare.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bigjay01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Oga Wanaj0 et al, all

Please, do you know anything about universal insurance, my broker wants 2 arrange it for me. At what price would you consider it. Abeg ooo I need to make decision sharpish pls
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by question(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ walcom, thanks for the info.

@ Father of 2, wanajo, ololufemi, Roughcut, all the gurus,

What do you think of AFROIL?

Any story driving the price northwards?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by question(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
FatherOF2:

E be like the guy when just lost Societe General money don join this thread oh.
The guy dey answer hot questions from french police.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.