Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (820890 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by DisGuy: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2008
SavvyLanre:

@Ioma - you no finish the honorary poem----

A great General don arrive - NAPOLEON of NSE

Why was it that he surfaced on the day i was busy to visit Nairaland, my wealth must not to pass me by this year, this is my year of Supernatural growth.

yes o!

good thing is s/he seems to be only interested in PP, so we mere mortals will continue number crunching

now we know why the nse defies logic sometimes cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2008
@ loma

I bow for your skill o, keep it up mehn!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2008
@ ALL,

On Transcorp, the initial PP was done @ N1.00 for shares at par value of N1.00. Later the second round of PP was done @ N6.00 for the same par value shares of N1.00. Prior to listing, a stock split was done. This invariable means that people bought the shares @ N0.50 and N3.00 for the 50k share. Those that bought via the PO bought @ 7.50.

So even @ N3.00, those that bought @ N0.50 are willing to sell and that is at huge profit!!!! That's the benefit of getting in early. Expect those that bought @ N3.00 to start selling now.

On IAA, I am not doing any investigation. My cheque don go already. If not for the other listings for this month, the listing would have being by last week of February. Now I think March/April is more like it! Got no time to waste.

For those who have questions, call Thelma on 08024917183 of Transglobe Investment and Finance Co. Limited.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2008
@ All,

Una see wetin happen for Nairaland yesterday, One Oga wey dey somewhere wan come claim kingdom for there.

My word is when you are big, you are big. But when you are large, you are in control.

I knew there were a lot of silent readers on this thread and na them dey make the stocks scarce for floor.

This work no dey gree person time sef.

Anyway, me I sabi my level and I no dey rush oh.

Mr Napoleon, You don take over waterloo wey people dey fear enter  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Important notice oh

I am still loyal to my Fatherof2.

Fatherof2, no shaking Baba(apologies to no shaking) I dey your side kampe.

You are still my tutor. Ride on Baba

Oga Wanaj0, Your guy still dey with you oh.
How work and family.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by JAZES(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2008
I must confess that i have learnt a lot here abt the NSE.Its very interesting to see that we now use some technical terms as used in forex in NSE and thats where i will like to come in.
Being a forex trader myself for sometime now and since am used to those terms.I will like to contribute my own little quota to this interesting thread so that everybody can fully grasped the usage and the importance of candlesticks in technical analysis. Candlesticks are very easy to understand,you only need a half brain to understand it. grin
What is a Candlestick?
Back in the day when Godzilla was still a cute little lizard, the Japanese created their own old school version of technical analysis to trade rice. A westerner by the name of Steve Nison “discovered” this secret technique on how to read charts from a fellow Japanese broker and Japanese candlesticks lived happily ever after. Steve researched, studied, lived, breathed, ate candlesticks, began writing about it and slowly grew in popularity in 90s. To make a long story short, without Steve Nison, candle charts might have remained a buried secret. Steve Nison is Mr. Candlestick.
Okay so what the heck are candlesticks?

The best way to explain is by using a picture: http://www.babypips.com/school/what_is_a_candlestick.html[url][/url]
Just take your time to go through the link i have provided above and you will fully grasped eveything about candlesticks,u will not only understand terms like marubozu but will also be able to teach others.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2008
loma:

I do not have a crystal ball like LarryBoy,
Nor do I posess 'news behind the news' like WindyWendy
I cannot blow candles like AktopGun
Nor can I do murabazu like LondonCool

I do not claim to be a CICO guru like F02
Nor do I have daily bid positions like Kpineo
I canno do on-spot analysis like Pumping
I no dey resolute like Shigidi
I do not lay claim to Stock Marshal fame when we have people like Wanajo
I cannot talk of NSE history with precision like Frankiriri
And who am I to give tutorials like juggernaut Easimoni

I am no 'woman-like-man' where YodiYokun is concerned
Nor do I have the praisesinging-ability or humor of an Ololufemi

So I decided to go through this thread's history and do a combination of fundamental, sentimental and technical analysis,and come up with a prediction that you can take to the market tomorrow,whether you are a fundamentalist,bomber,or CICOer.

Based on the Hare-Khrishna Candle-light charts below, looking at the convergence of the Kamikaze and the Burakina at the confluence of a Valentine full moon , we observe a bullish run on this thread between Sept 2007 till date, with maximum capitalization reached in January on this thread.

Judging from the MACD-RSI buy and sell signals, I can safely predict that February will be bullish, with pages of posts on this thread exceeding 200 pages in February 2008 alone.

You too much jare!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2008
JAZES:

I must confess that i have learnt a lot here about the NSE.Its very interesting to see that we now use some technical terms as used in forex in NSE and thats where i will like to come in.
Being a forex trader myself for sometime now and since am used to those terms.I will like to contribute my own little quota to this interesting thread so that everybody can fully grasped the usage and the importance of candlesticks in technical analysis. Candlesticks are very easy to understand,you only need a half brain to understand it. grin
What is a Candlestick?
Back in the day when Godzilla was still a cute little lizard, the Japanese created their own old school version of technical analysis to trade rice. A westerner by the name of Steve Nison “discovered” this secret technique on how to read charts from a fellow Japanese broker and Japanese candlesticks lived happily ever after. Steve researched, studied, lived, breathed, ate candlesticks, began writing about it and slowly grew in popularity in 90s. To make a long story short, without Steve Nison, candle charts might have remained a buried secret. Steve Nison is Mr. Candlestick.
Okay so what the heck are candlesticks?

The best way to explain is by using a picture: http://www.babypips.com/school/what_is_a_candlestick.html[url][/url]
Just take your time to go through the link i have provided above and you will fully grasped eveything about candlesticks,u will not only understand terms like marubozu but will also be able to teach others.

Thanks man. Do have a great day!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2008
@loma

"More jeleen to your elbow"

You d]ey kampe!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mishooo(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2008
loma:

Chei, see analysis on Analysts grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2008
My broker couldnt sell my FBN yesterday, making me lose some 'spreadsheet' money.
I only hope they will sell today or I will stop the sale.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2008
Ololufemi, I dey my brother. And you? How is your investment doing? How is Zenith offer
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2008
invisible!:

My broker couldnt sell my FBN yesterday, making me lose some 'spreadsheet' money.
I only hope they will sell today or I will stop the sale.

part of the risk of CICO.

Modify the order. Ask the broker to SELL AT MARKET!!!!! That way he can force the transaction.

FBN rise was actually due to a market maker so as to set the N1tr capitalisation record!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bibiking1(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2008
wanaj0:

@ ALL,

On Transcorp, the initial PP was done @ N1.00 for shares at par value of N1.00. Later the second round of PP was done @ N6.00 for the same par value shares of N1.00. Prior to listing, a stock split was done. This invariable means that people bought the shares @ N0.50 and N3.00 for the 50k share. Those that bought via the PO bought @ 7.50.

So even @ N3.00, those that bought @ N0.50 are willing to sell and that is at huge profit!!!! That's the benefit of getting in early. Expect those that bought @ N3.00 to start selling now.

On IAA, I am not doing any investigation. My cheque don go already. If not for the other listings for this month, the listing would have being by last week of February. Now I think March/April is more like it! Got no time to waste.

For those who have questions, call Thelma on 08024917183 of Transglobe Investment and Finance Co. Limited.

Never heard of GREED grin grin grin grin grin
i think they will want to hold on till it attains PO price
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bibiking1(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2008
Did anyone notice the massive rise in Pharmadeko?
sad sad sad

What are they up to?
When i was serving in Agbara last year, i noticed that they started canning extra-smooth for Guinness, Must that have been responsible for that movement?
They have gone more that 100% in less than 4 weeks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2008
bibiking1:

Never heard of GREED grin grin grin grin grin
i think they will want to hold on till it attains PO price

Those that fall into that category are astute investors. This are people that keep to exit timing irrespective of price. They have other PP's to go into so no time to waste. So greed has little 'influence' on them.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Nicklee(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2008
Hey All

Anybody has any explanations on the recently posted Japaul PO allotment? I can't imagine someone who paid for 51,000 units getting only 10,000 units while the other who paid for 50,000 units gets full allotment. Am I missing something here?

Please, gurus in the house, help shed some light on this allotment plan !!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Rhemagirl(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2008
Please i bought G T Bank shares from the primary market in early September.Do i qualify for their Dividend given for their 9 month end in November and if i do, how will they send the Dividend Warrant to me,,is it thru post or thru my stock brokers?Thank u
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2008
Quote from: loma on Today at 02:33:12 AM

So I decided to go through this thread's history and do a combination of fundamental, sentimental and technical analysis,and come up with a prediction that you can take to the market tomorrow,whether you are a fundamentalist,bomber,or CICOer.

Based on the Hare-Khrishna Candle-light charts below, looking at the convergence of the Kamikaze and the Burakina at the confluence of a Valentine full moon , we observe a bullish run on this thread between Sept 2007 till date, with maximum capitalization reached in January on this thread.

Judging from the MACD-RSI buy and sell signals, I can safely predict that February will be bullish, with pages of posts on this thread exceeding 200 pages in February 2008 alone.

Damnnnn!!! Loma U 2much jare! grin grin grin

All: All hail the entry of Napoleon conqueror of the NSE, the chief money bags of money bag holders. e just land gbim like say nothing happen. Na wah o grin grin grin

Now we know why we no dey see stock buy grin grin grin B'cos when Oga Napoloen buy finish stock go scarce for ground. Na e e chop finish come lef erun run (particles) for small people. God dey sha grin grin grin

Like Loma has rightly highlighted, We definitely have a treasure trove of NSE wisdom, knowledge and Super intelligence here in our midst. Just look as Windywendy dey sniff beta news comot grin She fit fit to sniff beta news from inside sh*t sef wen orda man pickin no fit reach. grin grin grin Na waah o grin grin grin

You guys keep Pumping, FO2 investment gases into our domain, so that we can Yodiyokun grow yansh and belle from wealth and start feeling like we WanajO dance for joy.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bibiking1(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2008
Nicklee:

Hey All

Anybody has any explanations on the recently posted Japaul PO allotment? I can't imagine someone who paid for 51,000 units getting only 10,000 units while the other who paid for 50,000 units gets full allotment. Am I missing something here?

NSE ABRACADABRA
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2008
Nicklee:

Hey All

The same happened with Dangote Flour.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adeyinkat: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2008
Nicklee:

Hey All

This from Samstone4 yesterday should throw some light on this allotment!

Seems Japaul PO allotment is in today's Punch.

Roughly:

50,000 and less will get full allotment

50,001 to 200,000 get 19.24%

200,001 to 500,000 get 5.5%

500,001 to 1,000,000 get 2.2%

etc.

I assume it will be on an escalatory scale. Thus if you apply for, say, 270,000 you should get:

50,000 + 19.24% of 150,000 + 5.5% of 70,000.
This is my assumption.

Samstone4
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2008
ok. since the candles can hekp us lesser mortals, (wanajo,napoleon, una no dey that list o! cheesy  cheesy)

a little history ad my dear forex trader has pointed out (u are very welcome bros  cheesy, another silent millionaire reader (both probably)

History
The Japanese began using technical analysis to trade rice in the 17th century. While this early version of technical analysis was different from the US version initiated by Charles Dow around 1900, many of the guiding principles were very similar:

1.The "what" (price action) is more important than the "why" (news, earnings, and so on).
2. All known information is reflected in the price.
3. Buyers and sellers move markets based on expectations and emotions (fear and greed).
4. Markets fluctuate.
5. The actual price may not reflect the underlying value.

According to Steve Nison, candlestick charting first appeared sometime after 1850. Much of the credit for candlestick development and charting goes to a legendary rice trader named Homma from the town of Sakata. It is likely that his original ideas were modified and refined over many years of trading eventually resulting in the system of candlestick charting that we use today.

i have done a diagram a few pages back on how candles look, so a few words on DOJI:
Doji are important candlesticks that provide information on their own and as components of in a number of important patterns. Doji form when a security's open and close are virtually equal. The length of the upper and lower shadows can vary and the resulting candlestick looks like a cross, inverted cross or plus sign. Alone, doji are neutral patterns. Any bullish or bearish bias is based on preceding price action and future confirmation. The word "Doji" refers to both the singular and plural form.

Ideally, but not necessarily, the open and close should be equal. While a doji with an equal open and close would be considered more robust, it is more important to capture the essence of the candlestick. Doji convey a sense of indecision or tug-of-war between buyers and sellers. Prices move above and below the opening level during the session, but close at or near the opening level. The result is a standoff. Neither bulls nor bears were able to gain control and a turning point could be developing.

Doji and Trend
The relevance of a doji depends on the preceding trend or preceding candlesticks. After an advance, or long green candlestick, a doji signals that the buying pressure is starting to weaken. After a decline, or long red candlestick, a doji signals that selling pressure is starting to diminish. Doji indicate that the forces of supply and demand are becoming more evenly matched and a change in trend may be near. Doji alone are not enough to mark a reversal and further confirmation may be warranted
After an advance or long green candlestick, a doji signals that buying pressure may be diminishing and the uptrend could be nearing an end. Whereas a security can decline simply from a lack of buyers, continued buying pressure is required to sustain an uptrend. Therefore, a doji may be more significant after an uptrend or long green candlestick. Even after the doji forms, further downside is required for bearish confirmation. This may come as a gap down, long red candlestick, or decline below the long green candlestick's open.
After a decline or long red candlestick, a doji indicates that selling pressure may be diminishing and the downtrend could be nearing an end. Even though the bears are starting to lose control of the decline, further strength is required to confirm any reversal. Bullish confirmation could come from a gap up, long green candlestick or advance above the long black candlestick's open.

the candles can really help in assessing the market and because they are by nature short term indicators, observe them for  1-4 week periods

hope this isnt boring or over the top fellas.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gbangban(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2008
@ Wanajo:

Well, I learnt that Investment and Allied Assurance is doing a PP @ 2.10 per N2.00 share. that emans when it is going to be listed, you will get four times the units you applied for. Was able to get some @ 2.10. Now I am thinking of getting more but was told that it is now N2.60. I expect listing in couple of weeks. Anyone know anything about this company? Anyone interested?

I am interested. Just got returned money from Dangote Flour. Send me word at: charliemike1ng at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2008
Aktopgun: Omoakingbogun grin grin U sabi do war with stock analysis grin More grease to ya elbow. Doji no go dodge you grin

Thanks for sharing your understanding, wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2008
Discussion of this development takes place on The Money Show of This Morning on AIT (local and BSkyB - Europe).

In the first of apparent moves to re-instill public confidence in financial reporting, SEC has ordered the freezing of accounts of the sacked management of Cadbury Nigeria Plc.

This is coming on the heels of recent disclosures about the financial reporting of firms such as Union Dicon, NAMPAK and lately Wema Bank Plc.

In its statement yesterday, The Securities & Exchange Commission noted with dismay that while the company's accounts and the affected officials were still being investigated, some of the directors had made moves to dematerialise their shares probably to sell same.

Though SEC said the intention of the people was not known, it, however directed the freezing of CSCS accounts of persons so identified to prevent a pre-emptive sale of those shares.

To ensure that the officers’ shares remained intact, SEC advised the NSE, CSCS and all stockbrokers to be cautious in matters relating to the share accounts of the executives or officers of the company.

Two years ago, the accounts of Cadbury were discovered to have been overstated to the tune of over N5 billion.

In the wake of the company’s mis-statement, the managing director and the financial director of the company, Mr. Bummi Oni and Mr. Ayo Akadiri, respectively, were relieved of their positions so as to allow for unhindered investigation into the matter.

The commission's Statement said:
"It has been observed that some directors and senior officers of Cadbury Nigeria Plc, whose roles in misstatement of accounts are under investigation are now dematerialising their shares and lodging same with the Central Securities and Clearing System (CSCS).

The intention of this is not known. Consequently, SEC hereby directs the freezing of CSCS accounts of persons so identified to prevent a pre-emptive sale of those shares”.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange, CSCS and all stockbrokers are advised to deal with caution in share accounts of the executives or officers of Cadbury."

WATCH THE MONEY SHOW today on AIT with Boason Omofaye as we discuss this developments and more, Time: 10am to 12 noon.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2008
Rhemagirl:

Please i bought G T Bank shares from the primary market in early September.Do i qualify for their Dividend given for their 9 month end in November and if i do, how will they send the Dividend Warrant to me,,is it through post or through my stock brokers?Thank u

GTB does not pay any 9 months dividend. The half year dividend which I don't think you qualified for was paid last year december.

gbangban:

@ Wanajo:

Well, I learnt that Investment and Allied Assurance is doing a PP @ 2.10 per N2.00 share. that emans when it is going to be listed, you will get four times the units you applied for. Was able to get some @ 2.10. Now I am thinking of getting more but was told that it is now N2.60. I expect listing in couple of weeks. Anyone know anything about this company? Anyone interested?

I am interested. Just got returned money from Dangote Flour. Send me word at: charliemike1ng at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

I've provided ALL the info that I have on the forum. Nothing again to send.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2008
Nicklee:

Hey All

Nicklee: This is the NSE. Always expect the unexpectable( if I nefer tabon) and the unexplainable: The more you look the less you see. grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2008
OK. to finish up on doji:

Dragon Fly Doji (i go soon find nigerian name for these ones sef  cheesy):

Dragon fly doji form when the open, high and close are equal and the low creates a long lower shadow. The resulting candlestick looks like a "T" with a long lower shadow and no upper shadow. Dragon fly doji indicate that sellers dominated trading and drove prices lower during the session. By the end of the session, buyers resurfaced and pushed prices back to the opening level and the session high.
The reversal implications of a dragon fly doji depend on previous price action and future confirmation. The long lower shadow provides evidence of buying pressure, but the low indicates that plenty of sellers still loom. After a long downtrend, long red candlestick, or at support, a dragon fly doji could signal a potential bullish reversal or bottom. After a long uptrend, long white candlestick or at resistance, the long lower shadow could foreshadow a potential bearish reversal or top. Bearish or bullish confirmation is required for both situations.

Gravestone Doji: aka graveyard

Gravestone doji form when the open, low and close are equal and the high creates a long upper shadow. The resulting candlestick looks like an upside down "T" with a long upper shadow and no lower shadow. Gravestone doji indicate that buyers dominated trading and drove prices higher during the session. However, by the end of the session, sellers resurfaced and pushed prices back to the opening level and the session low.
As with the dragon fly doji and other candlesticks, the reversal implications of gravestone doji depend on previous price action and future confirmation. Even though the long upper shadow indicates a failed rally, the intraday high provides evidence of some buying pressure. After a long downtrend, long red candlestick, or at support, focus turns to the evidence of buying pressure and a potential bullish reversal. After a long uptrend, long green candlestick or at resistance, focus turns to the failed rally and a potential bearish reversal. Bearish or bullish confirmation is required for both situations.

Chikena for doji!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2008
dollyp1cute:

Discussion of this development takes place on The Money Show of This Morning on AIT (local and BSkyB - Europe).

In the first of apparent moves to re-instill public confidence in financial reporting, SEC has ordered the freezing of accounts of the sacked management of Cadbury Nigeria Plc.

This is coming on the heels of recent disclosures about the financial reporting of firms such as Union Dicon, NAMPAK and lately Wema Bank Plc.

In its statement yesterday, The Securities & Exchange Commission noted with dismay that while the company's accounts and the affected officials were still being investigated, some of the directors had made moves to dematerialise their shares probably to sell same.

Though SEC said the intention of the people was not known, it, however directed the freezing of CSCS accounts of persons so identified to prevent a pre-emptive sale of those shares.

To ensure that the officers’ shares remained intact, SEC advised the NSE, CSCS and all stockbrokers to be cautious in matters relating to the share accounts of the executives or officers of the company.

Two years ago, the accounts of Cadbury were discovered to have been overstated to the tune of over N5 billion.

In the wake of the company’s mis-statement, the managing director and the financial director of the company, Mr. Bummi Oni and Mr. Ayo Akadiri, respectively, were relieved of their positions so as to allow for unhindered investigation into the matter.

The commission's Statement said:
"It has been observed that some directors and senior officers of Cadbury Nigeria Plc, whose roles in misstatement of accounts are under investigation are now dematerialising their shares and lodging same with the Central Securities and Clearing System (CSCS).

The intention of this is not known. Consequently, SEC hereby directs the freezing of CSCS accounts of persons so identified to prevent a pre-emptive sale of those shares”.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange, CSCS and all stockbrokers are advised to deal with caution in share accounts of the executives or officers of Cadbury."

WATCH THE MONEY SHOW today on AIT with Boason Omofaye as we discuss this developments and more,  Time: 10am to 12 noon.

mo gbe! naija sha. if this story is true and i have no reason to doubt that it is then it seems even the so called old reliables in nigeria are not so reliable again!. na wa o! One must tred with care in the NSE. abracadabra too much jare. If one cant trust a company as old as Cadbury wetin remain?
Wanajo, u dey see this? it just came off my long term list till further notice
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2008
First Bank dey shed more blood o!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by 4wheel: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2008
dollyp1cute:

=truncated=

WATCH THE MONEY SHOW today on AIT with Boason Omofaye as we discuss this developments and more, Time: 10am to 12 noon,

Thanks for this notice. I really enjoyed this program on AIT during my vacation: the objective analyses of the stockmarket, interviews that are insightful as well as projections. Keep up the good work Boason and the lady (always on the floor giving live stock prices).
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2008
Omoba3:

Nicklee: This is the NSE. Always expect the unexpectable( if I nefer tabon) and the unexplainable: The more you look the less you see.  grin

NA LIE, All the adages I used to know have been changed by NSE.

It is no longer "You can't eat your cake and have it". It is NOW "You can eat your cake and have more"
It is no longer "The more you look the less you see" It is NOW "the more you look the more you see but the less you UNDERSTAND". Or even self, "the less you look the MORE YOU UNDERSTAND". These ones do not need Technical, candle, matches, fundamental, CICO, all it needs is the JUMBO SIZE OF YOUR POCKET. Shikena grin Una go comeoooooooooo! TODAY will be BULLISH. If it turns out otherwise, don't quote me, maybe my candle quench before the prediction grin AKtopgun, how you de na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.