Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (820038 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
hey guys.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
@londoncool

sabbatical ke? no try am o, i will track u down and make u post ur insights for sure cheesy cheesy

working on ur thomas wyatt question. its on the way.

had a long commute, excuse the delay. a few minutes
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
I JUST SOLD ONE OF MY HOUSE IN AGBOR, DELTA STATE, FOR N2.5m YESTERDAY.
I SOLD BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT THE MONEY INTO STOCKS. I BASED IN UK.
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE SUGGEST 2 STOCKS FOR ME.
COS I DON,T WANT TO LOOSE THE MONEY. YOU WILL BE MY FRIEND FOR LIFE.
PLEASE: WANAJO. PUMPPING. BLUEBAND.ROUGHCUT. FATHER4 2. ETC. I NEED
HELP. I WANTED DUNLOP. MUTUAL BENEFIT. LASACO. NEM. EQUITY ASSURANCE
read all the pages of this thread. . . . when ure done, then u can then think of asking how to invest ur money. No go trowey ur money o.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by peterbabs(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
Topgun
You're a great man! I like your stance at all times, Plus your signature, cool

Please don't be tired of lightening those candles. I do go to nigeriansecurities.com myself to view the candles for any stock I wish to (I encourage everyone to do the same). But I must say that I have had to save every chart you post. The comments you insert in those charts are invaluable.

Be encouraged!

Cheers!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Blueband
Welcome back,
@Wanaj0
Thanks for keep up with this forum
@Aktogun
Abeg keep throwing more light
@WWendy
All I can say is Thank you you know what you continue doing
@Yodi
Ese pupo
@Loma
Once again keep the jokes coming

@All
Please keep positing abi posting
Cheers
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
Topgun you get mail o. I don hail u.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Aktopgun,

I'm still waiting for you. Hope you didnt sleep off on the Tube.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Aktopgun - Abeg, point your gun candle on Cutix before I go sleep inside.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2008
@londoncool

here'r what i see,

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
@pumping

here u go.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ Aktopgun

Omo I guess you no see my UNITY message wey I left for you earlier today? I ask say make I load more tomorrow take average or just to go chill inside Presco train?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2008
@crazyT

a few minutes
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
@crazyT

presco is solid but can u get it? here's what i think on unity. i wouldnt panic sell

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2008
great insight Aktopgun
Keep it coming
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ Blueband

Welcome back o, though I never hammer up to 3000% but ABC no wan gree o, bought at 2.65 na 150% wey the thing dey now (and still counting) though I change from the coach (too crowded) to 1st class sit last Thursday when I bought another ticket of ABC @ 5.72 that one don chop another 15%, I no dey complain o.

FIRSTALUM  too no wan gree I don hammer 50% now and the thing still dey bid, I go withdraw sha when e reach 100% make I take balance my IEI wahala.

Because Fidelity and IEI dey show me yawa nobi small.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Aktopgun,

Thanks for the Candle light on Thomas Wyatt. The company just came off TS after issuing a Rights Offer of N250m. The company is indebted to the tune of N38m and made a loss in 2003,2004,2005 and 2007. Infact they were about to go into receivership for debts owned to their major creditor First Bank in 2002 before they were salvaged by Leadway Assurance who bought their Abebe Village  Rd Head office building and leased it back to them (they used the proceeds to pay off First Bank).

A venture capitalist named Moorhouse Management Ltd bought 30% stake into the company with a view of revamping their lost fortunes (hence the scarcity of the stock).The concluded Rights Offer marked down the end of the phase one of the turn-around strategy for the company. For a company that just depends on the production of exercise books to support itself, it needs to conjure more viable alternative streams of income or assets. There is a feel good factor about the company in terms of the turn-around syndrome that briefly pushed up Dunlop plc recently. I will be tempting my Ajebo broker (I share the same broker with Wanaj0) with some units tomorrow for speculative investment.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2008
aktopgun:

@crazyT

presco is solid but can u get it? here's what i think on unity. i wouldnt panic sell

You too much jare!
Panic sell keh! When I never sell my 900k units of IEI and my almighty Fidelity that I bought since July wey bi 40% of my portfolio.  
I bi eru obodo now  grin grin grin (fear no dey catch river, )
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
HEADS UP FELLAS.

AGLeventis

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
aktopgun:

HEADS UP FELLAS.

AGLeventis

Must read this John Murphy book this hols
Thanks so much,
Goodu nite
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2008
AkTopGun,

You are just too much. From now on,any sale wey I make 10,000% and above, I must to send 0.0001% to you!

Thanks for being your brother's keeper.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2008
The bears are out but may be temporary.

End of quarter/ Easter celebrations/ end of month may also be playing a role here.

In addition Financial standard on Monday had indicated that most institutional investors were doing a portfolio realignment. i.e. moving to more fundamental stocks.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks plays out.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
On IEI

seems there's some light at the end of the tunnel. it seems the bears are running out of fire power quickly.
lets wait and see
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Achika(f): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2008
Aktopgun,

GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT. I HAVE BEEN KEEPING WATCH ON THE PRICES, TODAY IT DID NOT DO ALMOST 5% THAT IT HAS BEEN DOING, I DON BAIL TOMORROW.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2008
*deleted*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2008
aktopgun:

HEADS UP  FELLAS.

AGLeventis

AKT, Thank God say no be NEPA you de use grin  PLEASE HELP shine Candle on MAY & BAKER (M&B) and let me see how the road be.  PLEASE.  I recognize your caveat temptresses.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2008
If I say make una contribute for Ak to dey buy more candles una go refuse.If you go him flat now you go see say the place be like Guru Maharaji Temple.Yellow candles burning in the Kitchen(him say dat one na CILeasing),red candles in the Lounge(that one IEI),green candles in the kiitchen(that one na Airservice),candles everywhere for this guy house.Yesterday we went to a friend's birthday party and AK gave him candles as gift.All man come dey wonder.Candle everywhere,una don make my main man dey even carry candle for pocket waka now.Abeg make una dey allow rest small. grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
faketan:

Why my people, why?

Greentree my bros, abeg make you sheath your sword. Abeg if anybody annoyed forgive and forget. Even if they reply again. I think there is greater strength in forgiveness than in revenge.

Gabza and wicked please make una cull tempa. Do God, Biko, ejoo,  make una sheath una sword as none of the those comments will help any of us. Even the ego wee de push us no de even benefit . Na so so bearish run you go de get.

Let there be peace, and there was peace

My suggestion is that we ignore the under 18s who are using their immature posts to gain publicity. I believe if we all by-pass their posts like they don't exist, they will lose interest and move to where they belong. All this placating is just encouraging them.  Any one who replies them from now on will be seen as a supporter of their conduct.

As they say, silence is the best answer for a fool fowl tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
cheexy:

My suggestion is that we ignore the under 18s who are using their immature posts to gain publicity. I believe if we all by-pass their posts like they don't exist, they will lose interest and move to where they belong. All this placating is just encouraging them. Any one who replies them from now on will be seen as a supporter of their conduct.

As they say, silence is the best answer for a fool fowl tongue

Nne Ndo . I hear you
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
damoche07:

Egbon Wanajo,u are there.I just finished catching up on the last few pages.Its saddening.So saddening what this my second home has turned into.

To further help boost the peace coming back to this treasured thread, i have decided to obamanise,copy, i mean some jokes from the jokes section cortesy of Sam Milla

Here they are;

Little DAVID comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?"

His father thinks a bit, then says, "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"Osama bin Laden," David says.

"Why Osama bin Laden," his father asks in shock.

"Well," Josh says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. "DAVID, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," DAVID says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the ARMY could blow the shit out of him."

There was a party that many rich people attended. The host had recently built a tank with many alligators, paranas, and many other things that could kill you. The host said that if anyone could swim across the tank, he would, to the best of his ability, grant them 3 wishes.

Well, nobody was up to the challenge, so everyone just started having a good time and doing that "party thing."

Suddenly, there was this big splash! The host looked and saw a man swimming to beat hell across the tank, and, look and behold, he made it!

The host walked over to the man and said, "Alright, you made it, WOW!. What are your 3 wishes?" The man replied, "First, you see that shotgun of yours? give it to me , Two, see those bullets over there? give me them, 3, show me the bastard who pushed me into that pool."  tongue cool

Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said,"I need to get up and get a beer".

"Don't get up," said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you".

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too". Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes,  pissing in beers?" wink wink wink wink tongue

Hopes this helps.Got to go back to work.

I was practically rolling off my chair when i read these jokes. Thanks for the comic relief.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2008
*deleted*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dokun23: 12:36am On Mar 12, 2008
@ all gurus
please whats ur opinion as per this stocks
1 dangsugar
2 niwicable
3 unic
4 berger paints
5 access
6 vita foam
7 vono foam
8 iei
9 dunlop
10 fbn
11 uba
12NGC
thanx guys will really appreciate ur opinion
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2008
IEI-buy
Dunlop-hold on small but look at buying.
UBA-Sell for CICO if you hold now,but medium term then buy

Caveat Emptor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.