Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (818748 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by orisebawo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
wanaj0:

I dey shout CAVEAT EMPTOR no one dey listen. Make nobody come ask me question OOOOOOOOOOOO

Me no get any link OOOO. All of una wey dey collect link for Nairaland na OYO you dey OO

Caveat acknowledged grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
E be like na now dem dey verify all the 1st Bank certificate wen i see for my broker office three weeks ago.
I be dey wonder how long the tin go take before e hammer am.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
FatherOF2:

E be like na now them dey verify all the 1st Bank certificate when i see for my broker office three weeks ago.
I be dey wonder how long the tin go take before e hammer am.
Obviously it didnt take long!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Baba Wanaj0 - are you sure about UBN, they seem to be holding their support rather well - in comparison to other in that sector
Honestly, just looking from a technical analysis - i would say something is brewing, EOY has not been released, maybe that might be the issue,
That is the reason i have not offloaded o,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
I wonder how many people dey follow chop 45% for this UAC-prop since N20, na only N6 remain before we do FULL TOTAL IRREVERSIBLE CICO for this one oh.

Caveat no dey this one.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AtamMan(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
aktopgun:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Akatopgun, Akatopgun, Akatopgun! How many times wey I call you?
You are not been fair to me at all, two times I don put questions to you and you just ignore like say I be Obj's brother.
Haba na wetin I don? You dey leave the question of the person wey dey work for BR3 post code like you to answer questions from all over the globe. No be dem say Charity begins at home?
Abeg make your charity extend to me for BR3 like you abeg. grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
RoughCut:

At least you don do your due diligence that's all you need to do. Nobody can say you did not add a disclaimer and CAVITY EMPTY so tey water no dey inside again grin grin grin grin grin

Did not do any due dilligence OOO. I have an ulterior motive for doing business with them!!!!

I siad they are not brokers people still dey ask after them. I tire OOOOOOO.

Abeg, I don't want to refer anyoen to AKTOPGUN ooooo
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
wanaj0:

Did not do any due dilligence OOO. I have an ulterior motive for doing business with them!!!!

I siad they are not brokers people still dey ask after them. I tire OOOOOOO.

Abeg, I don't want to refer anyoen to AKTOPGUN ooooo

At least you go be the guinea-pig if anything happen we go be the first to know Abi? Na im be say we go start another campaign be dat for n'land this one go hala pass witchcraft cashcraft own grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
FatherOF2:

I wonder how many people dey follow chop 45% for this UAC-prop since N20, na only N6 remain before we do FULL TOTAL IRREVERSIBLE CICO for this one oh.

Caveat no dey this one.

Check the mother UACN also. Na N40.00 - N60.00 that one dey gyrate. He don do that like 2 or 3 times now

CAVEAT me no dey do CICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2008
Atam-Man:

Akatopgun, Akatopgun, Akatopgun! How many times wey I call you?
You are not been fair to me at all, two times I don put questions to you and you just ignore like say I be Obj's brother.
Haba na wetin I don? You dey leave the question of the person wey dey work for BR3 post code like you to answer questions from all over the globe.

As you dey for top of Obudu ranch na im be say he go tey before Aktopcandle answer reach your side o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2008
RoughCut:

At least you go be the guinea-pig if anything happen we go be the first to know Abi?

IF I join tem, na information me need them for. I mean information as per the BUYING opportunities that they have identified!!! Chikena. Dem fit be another NOSPAETCO now
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
wanaj0:

Check the mother UACN also. Na N40.00 - N60.00 that one dey gyrate. He don do that like 2 or 3 times now

CAVEAT me no dey do CICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah you don miss oh.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
wanaj0:

IF I join tem, na information me need them for. I mean information as per the BUYING opportunities that they have identified!!! Chikena. Dem fit be another NOSPAETCO now

I'm sure they know by now that there's a forum  called Nairaland so they will definitely think twice before rubbing up someone from nairaland the wrong way round  Ha ha ha ha!

The damage that has been inflicted on witchcraft cashcraft professional reputation by n'land campaign will require a spin-doctor to start doing damage-limitation. Hope it doesnt prove to be fatal or terminal grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AtamMan(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
RoughCut:

As you dey for top of Obudu ranch na im be say he go tey before Aktopcandle answer reach your side o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roughcut!!!!
Me and you no get quarrel grin, so make you laugh me only jejely!
Obudu Ranch na my 2020 plan, na only When I grow like u and the other gurus before I go fit afford the high rates up there.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2008
RoughCut:

I'm sure they know by now that there's a forum  called Nairaland so they will definitely think twice before rubbing up someone from nairaland the wrong way round  Ha ha ha ha!

u don't know how right u are. this forum is been rewad by people u wouldnt believe. will share something soon with u'all
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
FatherOF2:

Ah you don miss oh.

Miss ke? With all this kobo kobo wey u dey get for CICO! Wanajo already don make kill with his Talibans cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Highlander: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
TeeHay:

Can't agree more with guru AKT. I percieve, in addition, that if it closes higher on Monday it would head to take off its year high of 7.00. In my opinion this retracement is strong enough to take of that high, if it begins on Monday. CAVEATS Plenty!!

Ikeja Hotel seems to sustain the resistance breakout!!!!, a full 5% added today!!!

Ain't not stopping this one!!! cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SuperGuy: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
Mr. Risky:

FOR THOSE ON THE IEI TRAIN, THE MESSAGE IS "STAY WITH US, ITS BETTER TOGETHER".  So don't attempt to do CICO with us grin grin grin grin

IEI unveils corporate brand

IT was a day of celebration for board, management and workers of International Energy Insurance Plc (IEI) and well-wishers, as the company formally unveiled its corporate brand identity.

The occasion, which took place in Lagos, attracted captains of insurance industry, energy, oil and gas technocrats and top government officials and witnessed a milestone in the history of the young but promising and vibrant underwriting company.

Speaking during the launching, the chairman of the company, Lt.-Gen. Salihu Ibrahim (rtd), who was represented by Mr. Christopher Briggs, said that the day marks another and singular milestone in the history of the young but very vibrant company.

According to him: "We are formally launching our corporate brand, unveiling our new visual identity and our first product.

"There seems to be something about the number three and IEI Plc: We work in three Ways: Onshore, Offshore, and General Business; and we also care in three ways: for you, your business and your environment."

He said: "International Energy Insurance Plc was borne out of the need to fill an identified yawning gap in the Nigerian insurance industry, and this gap was in the energy sector. It was quite clear to the team of young but very forward-thinking investors who bought out the former Global Assurance Company that there were obvious opportunities in this sector, which were not being fully exploited.

"And so the former company, which dealt in your regular insurance business was refocused, got new direction and was renamed. And so began the current journey of evolution and metamorphosis, which we all here to market and witness today."

Said he: "The journey continues: the metamorphosis never stops. In our quest to continuously delight our customers, reward and motivate our board, shareholders, management and staff, positively impact our communities' local and global, and inspire our industry, we will keep evolving, in anticipation of the needs of the times and the world we live."

"We ask you to stay with us on our journey. As you have come here today and been with us this far, we ask that you continue with us, because it is so much better together, and you are the reason we are here."

The Chairman of the occasion and former Commissioner for Insurance, Chief Oladipupo Bailey, in his remarked said the unveiling of the official brand of the company was something to be proud of because the company rose from nowhere to become what it is today.

He challenged the board and management that the sky was the limit for the company, adding that they must move forward with zeal to exploit enormous opportunities in the oil and gas sector.

I remember FO2 said this a couple of weeks ago that the information that will move the stock to #12 is on the way. Let me say congrats to those that waited on this IEI train. Its upward bound now until it gets to btw 10-12 moreso the coy will likely reward investors with somthing "juicy". All the best guys on this IEI train
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
texas543:

Miss ke? With all this kobo kobo wey u dey get for CICO! Wanajo already don make kill with his Talibans cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you don dey hack computer now?. AS U TAKE KNOW?.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2008
wanaj0,you don do your part,just leave the rest to us.thank you jare. cheesy cheesy

"eterna still representing" as the field marshal will say it.
DSR is still enjoying the obama booster tonic,i don dey shine be that thank GOD  grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
hbrednic:

wanaj0 you do your part,just leave the rest to us.thank you jare. cheesy cheesy

"eterna still representing" as the field marshal will say it.
DSR is still enjoying the obama booster tonic,i don dey shine be that thank GOD  grin grin grin

tread with caution on DSR my dera hbrednic. tread with caution unless u are in for the long haul

@ atam
BR3 KE. NO VEX O I NO SEE UR QUESTION(s)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2008
aktopgun:

tread with caution on DSR my dera hbrednic. tread with caution unless u are in for the long ha

my brother na de one wey i buy longest time imemoria (ipo N18),i still dey carry grin.SO NO-SHAKING
thanks for watching my back.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2008
FatherOF2:

So you don dey hack computer now?. AS You TAKE KNOW?.

FOF2

I no be hacker oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people kobo kobo na some people multi million ooo. I want to be like you and wanajo when i grow up. WMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

WMD wepon of mass destruction = suicide bomber + Taliban
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Beulah2: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2008
I hail all my senior colleagues on this forums o!.  Please can anyone in the house confirm if the rumour of DSR giving bonus is true or not. I intend buying DSR but I want to know if this is the right step to take at current price regime. Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
texas543:

FOF2

I no be hacker oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people kobo kobo na some people multi million ooo. I want to be like you and wanajo when i grow up. WMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

WMD wepon of mass destruction = suicide bomber + Taliban

No forget say na Texas you dey stay oh. Bush no wan hear that word oh WMD.

No worry sha, anyone you do, this na ya year.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
@crazyT

se o n ri unity sha.

bigtreat, o ga ju, 3 identical crows come form today, see bleeding. MEDICS!!!!!!!!!!!

something better support this stock from next week or e no go funny o. i hope say u never buy yet
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
who dey follow me look AGLeventis wey we talk for tuesday. na wa o.
looks like it will come down enough for me to buy join una for there.
e be like some of this TA don dey work for NSE KE.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Highlander: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
aktopgun:

tread with caution on DSR my dera hbrednic. tread with caution unless u are in for the long haul

@ atam

There's bound to be some form of turbulence due to selling pressures, but this stock is headed for N65 in a matter of weeks. Caveat apply though.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Highlander: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
aktopgun:

@ atam

There's bound to be some form of turbulence due to selling pressures, but this stock is headed for N65 in a matter of weeks. Caveat applies though.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
NAHCO de NAHCO, make you show your face finish.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by jideakin1: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
Akt, abeg help me shine candle for lasaco, i don issue sell order b4, I need cash, but the tin come shoot rocket today, I bow oh! I fit wait 2 or 3 more days to make more mony if i know say d tin go up. No worry, I know all caveat that applies.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
aktopgun:

who dey follow me look AGLeventis wey we talk for tuesday. na wa o.
looks like it will come down enough for me to buy join una for there.
e be like some of this TA don dey work for NSE KE.

I follow you dey look am as I follow put mouth. I hope say greed to make the person still wait till now never sell sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.