Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

People's Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People's Feeling (1439 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? / I Woke Up Feeling Sleepy - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People's Feeling by okedayo1967: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Do you think it is a good thing to legalize gay relationship in Africa? And why are our African President focusing on this as a great idea.

Visit >> http://div9ja.com
Re: People's Feeling by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
It will eventually be legal in future so why get worked up over it now.... Pfft
Re: People's Feeling by okedayo1967: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Y do you think so
Re: People's Feeling by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Am not in support of it
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Homosexuality is the least of Africa's worries. We have way much bigger fish to fry. Hence I don't understand why presidents suddenly get big jaws over smaller issues like who is sleeping with whom when they do very little over the issues that requires them to walk the talk.
Re: People's Feeling by obiorathesubtle: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't care.. They run the government.. They decide! But I will never see a homo as a fellow human being! Never!
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Homosexuality is the least of Africa's worries. We have way much bigger fish to fry. Hence I don't understand why presidents suddenly get big jaws over smaller issues like who is sleeping with whom when they do very little over the issues that requires them to walk the talk.
Once upon a time, corruption, rape, child molestation etc were the least of Africa's worries, now, its now a thorn in our flesh, hell its even celebrated.

One doesn't solve a bad thing by neglecting it, because its not important.
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
okedayo1967:
Do you think it is a good thing to legalize gay relationship in Africa? And why are our African President focusing on this as a great idea.

Visit >> http://div9ja.com
Who and who is focus on it like a great idea, last I checked, its a repulsive idea.
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Once upon a time, corruption, rape, child molestation etc were the least of Africa's worries, now, its now a thorn in our flesh, hell its even celebrated.

One doesn't solve a bad thing by neglecting it, because its not important.

Well, I'm of the school of thought that 1st things 1st. Dictating who people should be sleeping with should be last on the agenda when the same people don't even have homes to sleep in to begin with. Africa has no room to talk against what people shouldn't be doing when she barely delivers what people are asking for. That's oppressive all on its own.
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Well, I'm of the school of thought that 1st things 1st. Dictating who people should be sleeping with should be last on the agenda when the same people don't even have homes to sleep in to begin with. Africa has no room to talk against what people shouldn't be doing when she barely delivers what people are asking for.
Good! Anybody who don't have a home to sleep in, should not be even thinking of whom to sleep with. Its that simple.

Africa has every reason to talk about what Africans should do, and not do. She can barely delivers what her people need, now I see no reason whatsoever why someone people, who aren't Africans should start heaping another thing to worry about on her head.

After all, first thing first.
Re: People's Feeling by okedayo1967: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice opinions
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Good! Anybody who don't have a home to sleep in, should not be even thinking of whom to sleep with. Its that simple.

Africa has every reason to talk about what Africans should do, and not do. She can barely delivers what her people need, now I see no reason whatsoever why someone people, who aren't Africans should start heaping another thing to worry about on her head.

After all, first thing first.

You can't pick & choose now. When foreign aid lends out a hand to solve some of Africa's problems, I don't see people complain. When you accept help from others for the millionth time in a row, then you're opening the door for the outsiders to have a say in YOUR affairs. It's that simple. If you're a so called proud African, then chase away the UN vans delivering food & medicine to your territory. So they don't have one over you & a leeway to interject into your issues.

Look Joe, to me it's simple. Do you know that line parents like to throw out every now & then? It goes like, "If you live under my roof you will live by my rules". Now let's look at it from a polical angle- here's this govt that is doing fùck all for you. Nada. They neither feed or shelter you. Can't even meet the most basic of needs.Totally useless. So now where do they get off dictating your every move, including your choice of partner? Doesn't that sound a little cheeky & arrogant on their part to believe they have a say on how you live your life?

Is gay fùcking causing the potholes on roads all over Africa? Is their moral decay spreading out & causing the infrastructure to fall apart? No? Good. Then STFU & focus on the above mentioned issues. Done!
Re: People's Feeling by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Well, that's the least thing I'll worry about..
They can legalize it not my ish..

It's their bodies, so they free to do whatever they deem fit with it...
Re: People's Feeling by HornyTiwa(f): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:
Well, that's the least thing I'll worry about..
They can legalize it not my ish..

It's their bodies, so they free to do whatever they deem fit with it...
No they cannot,not when they pose a danger of influencing the next generation,

I Hope you would say same if your children turns out gay.
Re: People's Feeling by Laveda(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

No they cannot,not when they pose a danger of influencing the next generation,

I Hope you would say same if your children turns out gay.
Huh?

If my children think it's the right path for them so?

Like i said, that's the least of my worries..
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You can't pick & choose now. When foreign aid lends out a hand to solve some of Africa's problems, I don't see people complain. When you accept help from others for the millionth time in a row, then you're opening the door for the outsiders to have a say in YOUR affairs. It's that simple. If you're a so called proud African, then chase away the UN vans delivering food & medicine to your territory. So they don't have one over you & a leeway to interject into your issues.
Well I don't see the UN delivering food and medicine in my country. That's for sure. Because one gives me aid/loan does't give that one the authority to tell me how to conduct my affairs. And if that one feel he's not going to give me loan/aid base on the fact that I refuse him telling me how to conduct and run my home, he can go fuck_ himself. And that's exactly what our president did, by going to China! At least the Chinese haven't yet come to tell me because he gave us loan/aid, we should start teaching our kids Kung Fu.

Joe to me it's simple. Do you know that line parents like to throw out every now & then? It goes like, "If you live under my roof you will live by my rules". Now let's look at it from a polical angle- here's this govt that is doing fùck all for you. Nada. They neither feed or shelter you. Totally uselesss. So now where do they get off dictating your every move, including your choice of partner? Doesn't that sound a little cheeky & arrogant on their part to believe they have a say on how you live your life?
Yea I know that line. "My house, my rules". Its the same line Africa is drawing with the West. Our continent, our rules!.

Tell me, how will you feel if I lend you money, then after leading you money, I tell you to fuck_ me or my friend, wouldn't you tell me to go fuck_ myself? Hey! I know you Mary, and that's the exact reply you would give me.

Looking at it from the political angle, they government can tell you what to do, and what not to do, because they have the authority and right to do so, this is enshrined in the constitution. Just because a person father refuse to take care of him, doesn't give that person the right to misbehave and break the law, all because hi father failed in hi fatherly duties.

Is gay fùcking causing the potholes on roads all over Africa? Is their moral decay spreading out & causing the infrastructure to fall apart? No? Good. Then STFU & focus on the above mentioned issues. Done!
Fucking_ gays doesn't need to cause potholes in Africa, neither does it need cause infrastructural decay. It has nothing to do with that. However it can corrupt a persons mind! Its that simple.

If fucking gays and the likes doesn't do the aforemention, so does smoking weed and taking drugs, raping women etc. At least all these doesn't cause potholes and economic decadence.

There's something call "The Law" and it stand supreme. The West should fucking_ mind their business!!.
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well I don't see the UN delivering food and medicine in my country. That's for sure. Because one gives me aid/loan does't give that one the authority to tell me how to conduct my affairs. And if that one feel he's not going to give me loan/aid base on the fact that I refuse him telling me how to conduct and run my home, he can go fuck_ himself. And that's exactly what our president did, by going to China! At least the Chinese haven't yet come to tell me because he gave us loan/aid, we should start teaching our kids Kung Fu.

Yea I know that line. "My house, my rules". Its the same line Africa is drawing with the West. Our continent, our rules!.

Tell me, how will you feel if I lend you money, then after leading you money, I tell you to fuck_ me or my friend, wouldn't you tell me to go fuck_ myself? Hey! I know you Mary, and that's the exact reply you would give me.

Looking at it from the political angle, they government can tell you what to do, and what not to do, because they have the authority and right to do so, this is enshrined in the constitution. Just because a person father refuse to take care of him, doesn't give that person the right to misbehave and break the law, all because hi father failed in hi fatherly duties.

Fucking_ gays doesn't need to cause potholes in Africa, neither does it need cause infrastructural decay. It has nothing to do with that. However it can corrupt a persons mind! Its that simple.

If fucking gays and the likes doesn't do the aforemention, so does smoking weed and taking drugs, raping women etc. At least all these doesn't cause potholes and economic decadence.

There's something call "The Law" and it stand supreme. The West should fucking_ mind their business!!.

I'm lazy to go address all of this. The UN doesn't deliver food in my country either but the focus was not on individual countries but Africa as a whole. Africa is an incompetent junkyard led by idìots hence we always fall on hard times & seek others to bail us out time & again, so I can't say I blame them when they attempt to take the reigns & lay down the law because we have proven ourselves incapable of handling our own shìt.

I'm done with this topic. Don't care because we're free to fùck whomever in my hood grin
Re: People's Feeling by ishiamu(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?

why will you say such.... stop all this abeg.... this not how Africans are built.... sometimes silence shd be key...
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I'm lazy to go address all of this. The UN doesn't deliver food in my country either but the focus was not on individual countries but Africa as a whole. Africa is an incompetent junkyard led by idìots hence we always fall on hard times & seek others to bail us out time & again, so I can't say I blame them when they attempt to take the reigns & lay down the law because we have proven ourselves incapable of handling our own shìt.

I'm done with this topic. Don't care because we're free to fùck whomever in my hood grin
Come back here. LOL.
If Africa is all of this, why do the west keep interfering in her affairs? At least Moamar Gaddafi never sought aid or loan from the UN, but why did the West oppose his government and had him killed?

Yep! Since you're free to Bleep whoever you want, are you also free to smoke weed? Surely weed smoking doesn't cause potholes and economic decadence, does it?

So, let those who are free to fuck_ whoever they want, fuck_ them, including their dogs, and let those who want to fuck_ men or women, fuck_ them.

Anybody who feel the country is not allowing them express their self by fucking whoever they desire, should leave! And let the west open their borders to them, since they're inherently good at it.
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Come back here. LOL.
If Africa is all of this, why do the west keep interfering in her affairs? At least Moamar Gaddafi never sought aid or loan from the UN, but why did the West oppose his government and had him killed?

Yep! Since you're free to Bleep whoever you want, are you also free to smoke weed? Surely weed smoking doesn't cause potholes and economic decadence, does it?

So, let those who are free to fuck_ whoever they want, fuck_ them, including their dogs, and let those who want to fuck_ men or women, fuck_ them.

Anybody who feel the country is not allowing them express their self by fucking whoever they desire, should leave! And let the west open their borders to them, since they're inherently good at it.

Weed tends to make people lazy & eats away at braincells. We don't want morôns running around grin I think it's good to have drug laws, but just don't dictate the hole on where people choose to nut in grin

Joe, I'm done with this. Don't care because I can have a man, as well as a woman when/if I want cheesy No president of mine have a say on how I choose to dip & do it grin
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Weed tends to make people lazy & eats away at braincells. We don't want morôns running around grin I think it's good to have drug laws, but just don't dictate the hole on where people choose to nut in grin

Joe, I'm done with this. Don't care because I can have a man, as well as a woman when/if I want cheesy No president of mine have a say on how I choose to dip & do it grin
say what? Weed tend to what? The Great Fela Kuti and Bob Marley were ardent weed smokers, fancy them lazy eh.

You thinking its cool to have drug law and also thinking its okay when a man shag another is twisted! If I smoke weed and become a moron_ how is it your business?

The West have always bEen known for their hypocrisy and double standard! That's not new. You think it wise to deprive people from smoking weed, and encourage others to fuck_ eachothers anus', and you come and say "as long as I'm not hurting anybody" or "I was born this way". Perish the though!

The only country that can come and tell me about homosexuality, and I'll listen is Holand! Every other should go fuck_ themselves.

Anyway, feel free to allow anyone dip in, just know there's something call Cancer of The Anus! I'm sure you know the South African who died from it. tongue
Re: People's Feeling by Kaycee7(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Don't care.. They run the government.. They decide! But I will never see a homo as a fellow human being! Never!
I hope your list also contains rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters, thieves, and any practitioner of any social vice.
Re: People's Feeling by Kaycee7(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Homosexuality produces nothing. If it increases exponentially and the whole world turns gay, we're gonna be looking at extinction.

1 Like

Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
Homosexuality produces nothing. If it increases exponentially and the whole world turns gay, we're gonna be looking at extinction.

If it brings happiness to somebody's life, then that's all that matters in my book. Too many heterosexuals to overpopulate the world to ever worry about the human race going extinct.
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

If it brings happiness to somebody's life, then that's all that matters in my book. Too many heterosexuals to overpopulate the world to ever worry about the human race going extinct.
Yes of course. And so many homosexuals and transgender to adopt kids made by heterosexuals. Talk about balance.
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yes of course. And so many homosexuals and transgender to adopt kids made by heterosexuals. Talk about balance.

Quite a nice balance in fact. In other words they're the official clean up boys to society because when deadbeat parents neglect their parental duties, then they assume the role & take over the care-taking so we don't end up with kids who never received/experienced parental love. So it works.
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Quite a nice balance in fact. In other words they're the official clean up boys to society because when deadbeat parents neglect their parental duties, then they assume the role & take over the care-taking so we don't end up with kids who never received/experienced parental love. So it works.
Didn't you say you're done with this topic? How come you're here again quoting me? Or you need some ShaqFu_ T.K.O loving? grin tongue
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Didn't you say you're done with this topic? How come you're here again quoting me? Or you need some ShaqFu_ T.K.O loving? grin tongue

I was done with it until SOMEONE ELSE (operative word) quoted me, so I had to give a reply. YOU quoted MY response to THEM, so now you tell me who's really looking to be PUNK'Dfied? grin
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I was done with it until SOMEONE ELSE (operative word) quoted me, so I had to give a reply. YOU quoted MY response to THEM, so now you tell me who's really looking to be PUNK'Dfied? grin
Oh don't flatter yourself punk. tongue you know, you could have ignored my mention, then again, I believe you've always been addicted to ShaqFu's_ awesome loving technique.

Now come here and be punked. grin tongue
Re: People's Feeling by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh don't flatter yourself punk. tongue you know, you could have ignored my mention, then again, I believe you've always been addicted to ShaqFu's_ awesome loving technique.

Now come here and be punked. grin tongue

*Ignored* tongue
Re: People's Feeling by ShaqFu: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

*Ignored* tongue
Yea right, you could have just totally ignore the mention... tongue grin
Re: People's Feeling by HornyTiwa(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?

congratulations mother of gay.s grin

you must have a lot of worries troubling your life cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her / Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? / Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.