Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To (2343 Views)

I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra / When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) / In One Word Describe The Person You Dating Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na wen u go get sense?
LOL till i chop kitten
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
prettythicksme you can propose to him ooo, Ahnie will just have to watch you grin
robosky02:

you know am taken...

ahnie cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Temmytea70(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
In the plane.. .. On my way to Toronto
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
same here grin
prettythicksme:
lol,not really. grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
prettythicksme you can propose to him ooo, Ahnie will just have to watch you grin
Proposs to who?i am not searching. grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
same here grin
Lies grin how u doing?
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Truth ooo, i'm fine dear and how is Naija?
prettythicksme:
Lies grin how u doing?
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
lol, why na? so you lied about searching? you see ust what i wanted to know grin grin grin grin grin
prettythicksme:
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
lol, why na? so you lied about searching? you see ust what i wanted to know grin grin grin grin grin
I am not married and searching again!
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
Truth ooo, i'm fine dear and how is Naija?
Naija dey,cold everywhere.How is china? cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:
smally, you have a gf?
nope
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
well' single and happy and not searching, waiting to be searched grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by UyiIredia(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
I'm here to read comments smiley

You mean you're a free agent. That is to say, you're not dating anyone. Honey can you date me ?
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
China hot like oven, the only safest place for now is your shower smiley
prettythicksme:
Naija dey,cold everywhere.How is china? cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
China hot like oven, the only safest place for now is your shower smiley
hahahahahahaha sorry dear grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
thanks dear
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahaha sorry dear grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
thanks dear
Welcome babe
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehe we r all single grin
cryyou jest forgot me!
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
well' single and happy and not searching, waiting to be searched grin
don't wori, we will search for you in the next edition of Gulder Ultimate search that will take place in Sambisa forest.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Blessograo(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin so mean
Rhesusmonkey:
don't wori, we will search for you in the next edition of Gulder Ultimate search that will take place in Sambisa forest.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by rosieluv(f): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
cryyou jest forgot me!
u also forgot me too,u were flirting wiv cutehector :-
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blessograo:
grin grin grin grin so mean
ejoor emabinu, so sori if my comment sounded mean...ok I promise to come and search for you in Sambi........ Sori in China.

(1) (2) (Reply)

just meet this nairalander today / / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.