Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (6060 Views)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / What Do Guys Find Pleasure In Hearing How You Bleep A Girl? / When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by AmyOby1(f): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Guy can't you see that your dick is too big for her, you wan commit murder? Water don pass garri abeg.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
So u can't see u are hurting the poor girl

I pity her thoembarassed
Exactly my thought, he is feeling like a champion
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Exactly my thought, he is feeling like a champion
lol... Not knowing he's far from that grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... Not knowing he's far from that grin
Yeah...using his fat thing to hurt the lil girl
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Yeah...using his fat thing to hurt the lil girl
I think it's the long one.... He's hitting her cervix and thinking he's giving her pleasure.... If the fat one, (Moderate one tho) it's good for the pussy walls as she would have real pleasure as he whynes his waist while thrusting... She could even orgasm... He's just learning tho, it's obvious
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I think it's the long one.... He's hitting her cervix and thinking he's giving her pleasure.... If the fat one, (Moderate one tho) it's good for the pussy walls as she would have real pleasure as he whynes his waist while thrusting... She could even orgasm... He's just learning tho, it's obvious
BlueEyeBallsshocked this is the holy month
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
BlueEyeBallsshocked this is the holy month
am tryn'a be Holy dear... That's why I didn't go deep grin wink
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am tryn'a be Holy dear... That's why I didn't go deep grin wink
That's deepgrin, deep enough to make me.....
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
That's deepgrin, deep enough to make me.....
let's make the holy month fruitful dear... Wat do u think?? wink
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Laredojohn(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2016
AmyOby1:
Guy can't you see that your dick is too big for her, you wan commit murder? Water don pass garri abeg.
lolz....u don see am b4?
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
let's make the holy month fruitful dear... Wat do u think?? wink
Nope, they are fasting
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Nope, they are fasting
probably when the fast is over... Wat do u think smiley
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
probably when the fast is over... Wat do u think smiley
I'm an Angel dear, I know nothing about seeex
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by UyiIredia(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2016
It means d thing dey pain am but e still dey sweet am na why she nor talk make you stop.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
I'm an Angel dear, I know nothing about seeex
I can take u around babe... Make me ur teacher wink
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Bushesbae(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I can take u around babe... Make me ur teacher wink
Teach me wahgrin don't make me go naughty
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Teach me wahgrin don't make me go naughty
smiley holla @ ur boy anytime u feel like babe... I'll be right here wink
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Wantedola(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Likei:
it means you are hiv positive.

May God in his infinite mercy forgive you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Wantedola(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
clevvermind:
thank you but we are both negative.

Who tell you?
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Wantedola(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
queenoflafia:
I don tire for nairalanders.children everywhere

Helps me get over my depression somehow.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Wantedola(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm sure you know the answer to the question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / Purpose Of Dick Slapping / Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.