Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (5191 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
[b]FVCK NO..."As a guy No...like how can they be productive with those long nails, how do they wash their surely smelling pûssy.

I have had a bad experience that made me biased forever.

It was during my freshman in college, my Football team(American) had just won regionals, so there was wide spread partying as a popular athlete I got into one cool.

Anyways my hormones were high and I wanted to fvck fvck fvck as a 18yr old so I wasn't picky...the girl came up to me started twerking then I knew shit_ was about to go down cool

Later, I invited her to my dorm and the show began, as a gentleman(Debatable) I go down on my ladies first. After 5 mins or so I asked her and she grabbed my díck and started prophesing only for me to feel one sharp pain near my nutsack. I had to tell her to stop and gently kicked her out of my dorm before using a bandaid. lipsrsealed

So yeah that experience has changed the way I view extremely long acrylic nails, so guys would you let them fix your pipe or NAH?
[/b]

3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by jonaifame22(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well I'm not a fan of gals suckn my dick,I'll rather eat her pvssy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
Well I'm not a fan of gals suckn my dick,I'll rather eat her pvssy

Weird twist, Nairaland's Resident pervert doesn't like girls giving him head
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by jonaifame22(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Weird twist, Nairaland's Resident pervert doesn't like girls giving him head
believe me bro,their mouth ain't sweeter than their pvssy, I've been there times too many!
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
believe me bro,their mouth ain't sweeter than their pvssy, I've been there times too many!
@bolded, u mean u visit pvssy like almost everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
To answer your question, I don't care as long as she knows what she's doing and it doesn't take so long to know. Once she handles my tool incorrectly, I'll just use style commot am from her hand.

There are two reasons why I may not go down on babies with these long nails. The first one is hygiene and the other is that she may sink those nails into your head or back in the throes of passion. Wetin I go come talk? In fact, na doggy style sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by UyiIredia(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
At least you even get girl. Me I no get. But if I get I no Go allow am keep long nail in the name of fashion, talk less of make she use long nail give me BJ. Shey she dey craze.
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by jonaifame22(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
@bolded, u mean u visit pvssy like almost everyday?
yea girlie,lemme say weekly!
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by UyiIredia(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
yea girlie,lemme say weekly!
Same püssy or different püssies every week.
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by jonaifame22(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sometimes it's same pvssy in a week and sometimes it's different pvssy for the week, buh one sure thing is evry week I must tuck my dick in a pvssy jus like a bank worker tucks his shirt in2 his trouser when goin 2 work!
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by waxxydude: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yea bruh. Had a crazy night with a girl i met at the club a certain time, we were drunk tho' next day i noticed some scratches, red lines on my face, bone..

I couldn't put up with that buh she was the most available pvssy as i was having issues with my gurl; so we did it more often. Just told her to be more careful with the niqqa.

Its something you just gat2 put up with at this era cause they ain't trimming em off for zilch.
Re: Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hell no, my dick is not a lollipop neither is it a chocolate. it is a em..em..em

(1) (Reply)

Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.