Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27020 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by mensdept: 4:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Amitex:
Let me use this medium to appeal to NDA to give the government proposed dialogue a chance. True that Nigeria government is not trustworthy, they should be given a chance to look at the issues and grievances raised by NDA.
Government on the other hand should be sincere for once. It is not about giving contracts to a few individuals, it goes beyond that. Government should show commitment by first re-opening the. Maritime University. They can make Oron a Campus of the university and push for the enactment if PIB and ensure that at least host communities benefit from oil revenue. These quick-wins would allow for further improvements in the lives and ecosystem of the ND region Sending military tanks can never solved anything.

Reasoning and dialogue based on openness and sincerity is what is needed at this time of our nationhood.

Grammar grammer. African people beating about the bush, going round and round when the obvious is there starring them at the face. Opening university, PIB, all this na story. Restructuring the British creation into autonomous regions is a start

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ahaika23: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2016
The pace is damn slow. We are almost at the mid of June. We need to achieve zero output before June ends
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lincolnj88: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Not only Saharareporter my dear. Even most south south governors clamour against this corruption charges in a meeting with osinbajo. How pathetic our leaders are!
i repeat Sahara reporters framed this rubbish...up till now the discussion of the meeting had not be disclosed to the public......
check online to see whether u will get something tangible
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by miracle11: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Habdulah010:
NIGER DELTA AND
ASSOCIATED yeye
TALk I hear this often this days;
A)We gave them
NDDC,what did they do
with the money
B)we gave them 13%
derivation,what did they
do with the money
C)Their son was in power
for 5 years (6 years if you
are mathematically
challenged), what did he
do
A
The enacting of NDDC
act just recently by OBJ
regime was actually an
admittance of our
inhumanity to the region
that lay the golden
egg,Nigeria have been
drilling oil in the Niger
Delta since late 50's and
we only realised just
recently that an agency is
needed to address
decades of being
abandoned by successive
regimes who probably
think that Niger Delta is a
conquered territory
where resources are
harvested.
what agency did federal
government established
before the massive
development wrought in
Abuja,Kano,Lagos and
other cities with mostly
oil money? why do we
need an agency like
NDDC or other funny
and conduit pipe scheme
before we can give good
schools,good roads,good
hospitals,good
environment,good
food,good skills and good
jobs to the region that
have fed our lazy elites
and governments for
decades.
An elites and
governments that have
sacrificed our potentials
to export rice,groundnut,
hides and skin,beef,palm
fruits,shoes,cloths,belts
and so on at the alter of
fixation on the Niger
Delta oil field?
why do we need an
agency that will always
be hijacked by politicians
to give back to a Niger
Delta that have bore our
financial burden all this
long
NDDC is not a thing to
brag about,stop fanning
yourself for giving Niger
Delta NDDC, we only
admitted our wickedness
and neglect on them by
that agency.............more
annoying is that the
agency is even at the
mercy of politicians that
created the mess in the
first place.
B
I think it's actually idiotic
that we ask,what are they
doing with the 13%
derivation we gave
them?, you gave
them? who is giving
who,the 13% is even a
recent structure.........we
should first answer what
we have done with the 83
%(formerly 100%) they
gave us over decades. if
we can't answer this,we
have no moral ground to
pose that question.
C
Because I am not foolish,I
understood that GEJ'S 5
years reign can never fix
over 50 years of
exploitation of Niger
Delta.......infact,if we had
elected GEJ as president
to focus only on Niger
Delta,it wouldn't be
enough......in any case,GEJ
came as a gentle man
attempting to please
other folks other than his
people,(maybe he had a
2nd term plan) in the real
sense though,you are not
actually elected to focus
on your people but the
script and expectations
are different in Nigeria.
My point really is,it is sad
when people want to
divert attention from the
grave injustice going on in
Niger Delta when they
babble things like, "they
have NDDC,they have
13% derivation,their
leaders are corrupt and
all that.
The question remains,
all the federal presence
we have in
Kano,Abuja,Lagos,Enugu
and others.......na their
leaders dey build am?
NB: The money you
"dash" to militants is not
development of Niger
Delta,it is the BILLIONS
you must spend for not
investing MILLIONS in
human capital
development in the Niger
Delta for decades of oil
exploration in that region.
you can't give what is not urs. So pls shut up. U are free to give ijebu garri, u yoruba graspy mongrel

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by KwoiZabo(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

so you are still being deceived by this charade they call corruption war. You have small medula oblongata

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by wristbangle: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Jombojombo:

Go n sleep u little boy!

Hw do u feel when BH strike during GEJ tenure?

I wasn't talking to u, so mind your business.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by jude90(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
why are people saying that NDA should use dialogue to reslove their differences when they have tabled theor demand which to an extent is very simple and reasonable yet the FG have refused to look into their demand. the problem we have in nigeria is that an average Nigerian is a hypocrite, seeing the truth and turning to the other side placing blame at the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2016
These guys are destroying themselves
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Economy gradually crumbling.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Bushesbae(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Stolen:
Again? Even in London our deaf and dumb presido dey feel the bang for him wallet.

Na garri we go take pay Ambassadors ni? Budget nko, na ground nut! shocked

NDA stop this ur pipelines must fall, i take OBJ yansh beg una. grin
Make una allow the man well na
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ENCOUNTER(f): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Our president can't hear d sound bc of his deaf ears. God help dis country not 2 go deaf.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Pyno30: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2016
This thing is really serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by stanislaus67(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
In 2020, Femi Adesina will be applying for the position of Linda Ikeji's Gateman. And even with abeg, he won't be qualified for the job.
Because of his anticidents!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Pyno30: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Lexlutor:
These guys are destroying themselves
If they are destroying themselves, why then are you and the FG worried and bothered?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Kaykay(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
Nigeria will soon become a failed state with a deaf President sad

Your comment shows how febble, naive and ignorant you are even as a MINOR or upcoming YOUTH...hiam
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ravenna: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Mekus68:
Lolz. Boys are not smiling.

Where are those ZOMBIES that keep saying the military will get them, nuke them, do this and that to them.
See as the NDA are nuking the Zombie economy before ur very eyes.
Fulani Zombies and Ofe mmanu Zombies everywhere on nairaland claiming what they can't do.
excuse me, what's ofe mmanu?!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by panasharp(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
ur comment is so annoying -- u must be thinking from ur ass--what else do you want him to do?-- he declared a cease fire and called for negotiations buh ur ppl said no-- what else do you want?-- stop being unreasonable cos of cheap likes on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by panasharp(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
ur comment is so annoying -- u must be thinking from ur pooing organ-what else do you want him to do?-- he declared a cease fire and called for negotiations buh ur ppl said no-- what else do you want?-- stop being unreasonable cos of cheap likes on nairaland
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by simeonkoolluck(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
tongue

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Bimpe29: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
One problem too many. Avengers seathe your swords na biko. Embrace dialogue with Government and stop destroying your God given treasure.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by sokera: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
how is the president deaf , Millitant said they don't want to dialogue, so if you are the president what will you do ?
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ezinnajacob(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
APC change

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by emymeeky: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Fiizznation wey d military na

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by opeoluwa20(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Not funny
iflywithbuhari:
In 2020, Femi Adesina will be applying for the position of Linda Ikeji's Gateman. And even with abeg, he won't be qualified for the job.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by funkybully(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
I will make ya gwament ungovernable. Sai baba! Karma is on revenge
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2016
sokera:
how is the president deaf , Millitant said they don't want to dialogue, so if you are the president what will you do ?

Grant them what they want; fiscal federalism.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Truefederalism(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Largas must you insult? What has that got to do with buhari when your illiterate, unconscious and devilish brothers are bringing Nigeria's economy down with little money they are getting from their sponsors whom they have sold their conscious, destinies and their entire generation to violence. I wonder how that biafra will be with those kind of people. But i have a solution for Nigeria, they should rename their country to biafra and let me see how they will start all over again
Literate

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by pepigeorge(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
jamesharryson:
That is what I called spirit of disunity. This one, I think is beyond amnesty but the only solution should be total disintegration.

Lol....DSS go soon invite 4 questioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC To Meet Tinubu / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.