Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27024 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:

excuse me, what's ofe mmanu?!
ofe mmanu simply mean the Yoruba's who eat too much of palm oil.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
panasharp:
ur comment is so annoying -- u must be thinking from ur ass--what else do you want him to do?-- he declared a cease fire and called for negotiations buh ur ppl said no-- what else do you want?-- stop being unreasonable cos of cheap likes on nairaland
the solution is very simple, it is just that Nigeria government will no the truth will prefer lies. the boys have row out their ten demands to the public since January but the government overlooked it thinking that they are playing. so if u want peace in that region and Nigeria as a whole................... MEET THEIR DEMANDS and don't forget their number 7 demands is the greatest of the DEMANDS.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
lastpage:

And the Niger Delta will soon become a WASTELAND, with Terrorists occupants. undecided undecided

"Pikin wey say im Papa no go sleep, he should also not expect a single minute of dozing".

Let us just keep that in mind.
wink

Lastpage!

The Niger delta have been the one suffering the land, air and water pollution for decades, increasing the mortality rate and suffering the indegenes.

If we can't have a sane clime in the Niger delta, then the rest of Nigeria can as well suffer similar fate. By the time oil production hits zero.

The whole country will know the feeling and suffering we have been witnessing for decades in the Niger delta. What is good for the goose is good for the ganfer. At least its just oil installations are being bombed.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2016
ceejay80:

Sensible talk ever,

If oil pipeline finish and no dey to bomb again, make dem move to water pipelines
by the time oil pipeline is finished Nigeria would have known their standards the only reason both Hausa and Yoruba are shouting ONE NIGERIA is becos of our oyel so let keep bombing until there is no oil to bomb by that time housa and Yoruba will be begging to go on their own. Good job boys keep BOMBING!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Horus(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYQsy10gpEQ

[size=14pt]Leader of Eye of Niger Delta Tari Victor speaks on violence[/size]
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Horus(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhtE9DJd2V4

[size=14pt]Delta State Governor condemns militant activities in the Niger Delta[/size]
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cocoyamu:

I like this. a truly unbiased point of view, unlike some already soaked deep in Zombiesm. #TeamFencing.

I wont be surprise Dasuki is a sponsor of the NDA.
Well, I stand with some of the demands of the NDA (e.g Sharing of the oil wells, etc).
u fail to grasp things as it unfold their main reason for this bombing is their number 7 demand including dansuki or metuh is just to complete empty list I swear with my life if it is only the number 7 demand that is met the boys will drop their weapons and forget the remaining 9 demands for now even the government knows that their main demand is number 7 that is why they don't want to say anything about. if their demand 7 is met I tell u dansuki or metuh can rot in cell for all they care it is just painful that u don't unders
tand the game as it is been played.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-militants-blow-another-pipeline-delta/

In as much as I don't support this distardly act, I am in total support of true federalism. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this madness. Dialogue is just a short term solution besides, the demands of the various groups of these agitators are not reasonable therefore cannot be met by the federal Government.
So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
forgiveness:

For ya mind na only Niger Delta get oil ba?

What is the composition of the Niger Delta?

Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers. As you can see, it consists of three geopolitical zones in one.
all the state u mentioned are all BIAFRA land

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
ozimec:

In as much as I don't support this distardly act, I am in total support of true federalism. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this madness. Dialogue is just a short term solution besides, the demands of the various groups of these agitators are not reasonable therefore, cannot be met by the federal Government.
So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determination.

It's the only way we can remain a country and have peace

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
toofit007:
all the state u mentioned are all BIAFRA land

In as much as I don't support this distardly act, I am in total support of true federalism. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this madness. Dialogue is just a short term solution besides, the demands of the various groups of these agitators are not reasonable therefore cannot be met by the federal Government.
So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determinatio
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by iyke484real(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
kryptonian1987:

choooooi! best comment ever! we need guys like you to keep telling those delusional psychopath that there is nothing like "we give them" in this context.
Even the most overrated man from S-Waste ( Wolf Soyinka) cannot come up with such fabulous and food for taught, epically!
I bet my guys from "the UP" and "the LEFT" go ignore the message, but attack the messenger like bulldog
that is it.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
toofit007:
by the time oil pipeline is finished Nigeria would have known their standards the only reason both Hausa and Yoruba are shouting ONE NIGERIA is becos of our oyel so let keep bombing until there is no oil to bomb by that time housa and Yoruba will be begging to go on their own. Good job boys keep BOMBING!

So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determination. This is only way we can remain a country and have peace of mind.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Gabra(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Armaggedon:
yoloba man dont worry very soon u will not see mb to use as impostor
don't mind the charlatan hiding under the anonymity nairaland brings.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
toofit007:
the solution is very simple, it is just that Nigeria government will no the truth will prefer lies. the boys have row out their ten demands to the public since January but the government overlooked it thinking that they are playing. so if u want peace in that region and Nigeria as a whole................... MEET THEIR DEMANDS and don't forget their number 7 demands is the greatest of the DEMANDS.

In as much as I don't support this distardly act, I am in total support of true federalism. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this madness. Dialogue is just a short term solution besides, the demands of the various groups of these agitators are not reasonable therefore, cannot be met by the federal Government.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by jpphilips(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
State of Emergency for Delta and bayelsa states, enough is enough!!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Anwunilala(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
These ur tribal fights on this forum is really childish and irritating.
on the topic: they should just leave the pipelines alone and go after their corrupt leaders. Na all of us go suffer the blackouts.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Shym3xx: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Another one **DJ Khaled's voice**
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by jpphilips(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Habdulah010:
NIGER DELTA AND
ASSOCIATED yeye
TALk I hear this often this days;
A)We gave them
NDDC,what did they do
with the money
B)we gave them 13%
derivation,what did they
do with the money
C)Their son was in power
for 5 years (6 years if you
are mathematically
challenged), what did he
do
A
The enacting of NDDC
act just recently by OBJ
regime was actually an
admittance of our
inhumanity to the region
that lay the golden
egg,Nigeria have been
drilling oil in the Niger
Delta since late 50's and
we only realised just
recently that an agency is
needed to address
decades of being
abandoned by successive
regimes who probably
think that Niger Delta is a
conquered territory
where resources are
harvested.
what agency did federal
government established
before the massive
development wrought in
Abuja,Kano,Lagos and
other cities with mostly
oil money? why do we
need an agency like
NDDC or other funny
and conduit pipe scheme
before we can give good
schools,good roads,good
hospitals,good
environment,good
food,good skills and good
jobs to the region that
have fed our lazy elites
and governments for
decades.
An elites and
governments that have
sacrificed our potentials
to export rice,groundnut,
hides and skin,beef,palm
fruits,shoes,cloths,belts
and so on at the alter of
fixation on the Niger
Delta oil field?
why do we need an
agency that will always
be hijacked by politicians
to give back to a Niger
Delta that have bore our
financial burden all this
long
NDDC is not a thing to
brag about,stop fanning
yourself for giving Niger
Delta NDDC, we only
admitted our wickedness
and neglect on them by
that agency.............more
annoying is that the
agency is even at the
mercy of politicians that
created the mess in the
first place.
B
I think it's actually idiotic
that we ask,what are they
doing with the 13%
derivation we gave
them?, you gave
them? who is giving
who,the 13% is even a
recent structure.........we
should first answer what
we have done with the 83
%(formerly 100%) they
gave us over decades. if
we can't answer this,we
have no moral ground to
pose that question.
C
Because I am not foolish,I
understood that GEJ'S 5
years reign can never fix
over 50 years of
exploitation of Niger
Delta.......infact,if we had
elected GEJ as president
to focus only on Niger
Delta,it wouldn't be
enough......in any case,GEJ
came as a gentle man
attempting to please
other folks other than his
people,(maybe he had a
2nd term plan) in the real
sense though,you are not
actually elected to focus
on your people but the
script and expectations
are different in Nigeria.
My point really is,it is sad
when people want to
divert attention from the
grave injustice going on in
Niger Delta when they
babble things like, "they
have NDDC,they have
13% derivation,their
leaders are corrupt and
all that.
The question remains,
all the federal presence
we have in
Kano,Abuja,Lagos,Enugu
and others.......na their
leaders dey build am?
NB: The money you
"dash" to militants is not
development of Niger
Delta,it is the BILLIONS
you must spend for not
investing MILLIONS in
human capital
development in the Niger
Delta for decades of oil
exploration in that region.

When Niger deltans start investing in Niger delta, I will take them seriously
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ravenna: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
toofit007:
ofe mmanu simply mean the Yoruba's who eat too much of palm oil.
Too much of anything is hell.
Thanks for the clarification sir.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ravenna: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
ripbubu:
yes grin grin grin grin
I don't eat "too much" oil.
I had thots of adorning "ofe mmanu" on my shirt, perhaps i open a new NL account with it..
..i just like it tho.
At least, it's better than buhari.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by hackactigist: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, are u really happy that the economy is grounded and also no light for several weeks now?
u dey ask because ur entire pamily depends on oil or because u r too lazy to diversify ur brain from our oil!!!!!!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by macluvph1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

I put it to you that you aren't a niger deltan, because if federal government has our interest at heart all this while this NDA wouldn't have risen up in the first place because federal government infrastructural and welfare development in our region would have quashed their demands and morale.

So your support and no support is inconsequential to them because they are operating without knowing both of us exist.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by chukuli(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Largas must you insult? What has that got to do with buhari when your illiterate, unconscious and devilish brothers are bringing Nigeria's economy down with little money they are getting from their sponsors whom they have sold their conscious, destinies and their entire generation to violence. I wonder how that biafra will be with those kind of people. But i have a solution for Nigeria, they should rename their country to biafra and let me see how they will start all over again
if you are feeling sad pls kindly jump into the lagoon
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by wristbangle: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
hackactigist:

u dey ask because ur entire pamily depends on oil or because u r too lazy to diversify ur brain from our oil!!!!!!

The question is not directed to u, so pls keep off.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Mekus68: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:

excuse me, what's ofe mmanu?!
People from the brown roof republic...They can pour 1gallon of oil in a pot of soup.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Mekus68: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, are u really happy that the economy is grounded and also no light for several weeks now?
If the oil in the Niger Delta were to be in your region, would u have argued or allowed Nigeria the be one today?
Btw, wot happened to cocoa in ur region, hv u guys cut them all n thrown them inside the lagoon?
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:

The Niger delta have been the one suffering the land, air and water pollution for decades, increasing the mortality rate and suffering the indegenes.

If we can't have a sane clime in the Niger delta, then the rest of Nigeria can as well suffer similar fate. By the time oil production hits zero.

The whole country will know the feeling and suffering we have been witnessing for decades in the Niger delta. What is good for the goose is good for the ganfer. At least its just oil installations are being bombed.

But this Govt has just started the CLEAN-UP process of the Niger Delta ... and it was in the NEWS as well.

So, how does polluting the same environment (when you bomb a pipeline, the Oil spils out over the land) Billions of Naira is being expended to CLEAN UP, contribute to a POLLUTION-FREE Niger Delta?

A time will come, even if there is no income from oil, .... (Agriculture and other mineral Resources will still provide a sizeable income to this Govt at any time, any day!) ....that the Niger Delta Area wont be able to grow a single corn of Maize,... and the Govt will decide it will blockade the place completely from imports of food from other regions, that is when Hunger will spell doom for the people of the Niger Delta!

Let me tell you a secret: Back in 'the days', Unilag student use to protest (justifiably too) of Govt neglect, poor funding and all sorts of problems, by DESTROYING AND BURNING DOWN THE SCHOOL PROPERTIES! We call it Aluta-Continua in those days! v grin

Then in 1986, we decided that we were just punishing ourselves in the long-run, if we continue to destroy our own institution's property when the people in Govt are in no-way affected by such destruction! They just pretended as if nothing happened! angry angry

[b]We had a meeting and decided that from now on, we are going to change tactics and the slogan became "Aluta-with-Sense"! grin grin
This means no more destruction of ANYTHING within the walls of the school
! undecided
If we need to protest, we just barricaded our gates and moved into town and show Govt some "pepper"!
Then, they took us serious.

Destroying your land, your infrastructure and what belongs to you, to make point, is the height of senselessness!
Grow-Up and do "Aluta-with-Sense".

Like one Musician sang, "National Assembly Complex dey dea, dem no touch am... Aso Rock dey dea, dem no touch am, ... undecided undecided

Issokay, make una kontinue...

Lastpage!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ozimec(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

[b] Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

It's the only way we can remain a country and have peace.

[/b]
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
lastpage:

But this Govt has just started the CLEAN-UP process of the Niger Delta ... and it was in the NEWS as well.

So, how does polluting the same environment (when you bomb a pipeline, the Oil spils out over the land) Billions of Naira is being expended to CLEAN UP, contribute to a POLLUTION-FREE Niger Delta?

A time will come, even if there is no income from oil, .... (Agriculture and other mineral Resources will still provide a sizeable income to this Govt at any time, any day!) ....that the Niger Delta Area wont be able to grow a single corn of Maize,... and the Govt will decide it will blockade the place completely from imports of food from other regions, that is when Hunger will spell doom for the people of the Niger Delta!

Let me tell you a secret: Back in 'the days', Unilag student use to protest (justifiably too) of Govt neglect, poor funding and all sorts of problems, by DESTROYING AND BURNING DOWN THE SCHOOL PROPERTIES! We call it Aluta-Continua in those days! v grin

Then in 1986, we decided that we were just punishing ourselves in the long-run, if we continue to destroy our own institution's property when the people in Govt are in no-way affected by such destruction! They just pretended as if nothing happened! angry angry

[b]We had a meeting and decided that from now on, we are going to change tactics and the slogan became "Aluta-with-Sense"! grin grin
This means no more destruction of ANYTHING within the walls of the school
! undecided
If we need to protest, we just barricaded our gates and moved into town and show Govt some "pepper"!
Then, they took us serious.

Destroying your land, your infrastructure and what belongs to you, to make point, is the height of senselessness!
Grow-Up and do "Aluta-with-Sense".

Like one Musician sang, "National Assembly Complex dey dea, dem no touch am... Aso Rock dey dea, dem no touch am, ... undecided undecided

Issokay, make una kontinue...

Lastpage!

If you want a cease fire, initiate processes that will ensure smooth transition into fiscal federalism.

We want to control the Oil in the region, Clean UP is just our Right that has been denied us for decades, stop making it sound like a favour.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lexyclasy: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Largas must you insult? What has that got to do with buhari when your illiterate, unconscious and devilish brothers are bringing Nigeria's economy down with little money they are getting from their sponsors whom they have sold their conscious, destinies and their entire generation to violence. I wonder how that biafra will be with those kind of people. But i have a solution for Nigeria, they should rename their country to biafra and let me see how they will start all over again
and what stop you from diversifying to other sector like agric...must you fed on oil that you know nothing about...keep wailing
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mekus68:

People from the brown roof republic...They can pour 1gallon of oil in a pot of soup.

Unfortunately, there are Millions of people from the Fl@thead Republic living all over the brown roof republic now, who happilly consume the Ohyel Soup cooked over there.
Go to any Bukateria in Lagos and you will see them gobbling-it-up happily! grin grin
I was even shocked to see them eating that black thing called ..... with Ewedu! shocked shocked

Well, dont mind them, they are IPAD ofe'nmanu!
grin grin

Ohyel-Soup lickers! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / A Picture Of Buhari In 1977 / APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.