Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27022 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
panasharp:
ur comment is so annoying -- u must be thinking from ur pooing organ-what else do you want him to do?-- he declared a cease fire and called for negotiations buh ur ppl said no-- what else do you want?-- stop being unreasonable cos of cheap likes on nairaland

Give them what they have asked for; fiscal federalism. Each region should control her own resources. No more sharing of Niger delta oil with the rest of the country.

North should continue with agriculture, Niger delta should drill their own oil, west should continue with cocoa and rubber plantations, east can continue with palm oil agriculture or rice plantation as in case of Ebonyi or coal mining in Enugu or commerce in aba

True federalism is all we want and will continue to demand before we cease fire.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Equalizer:
TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE ONLY WAY OUT...

PARASITES WILL RESPOND BY SAYING "GOD FORBID"
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by bcomputer101: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Most Niger Deltans are praising this guys now, BUT remember Northern Muslim were so quite when activities of Boko Haram started in the North. But today, they all feel the heat.

i pray this boys(NDA) will not grow up to start feeding on your blood soonest.

#Keep_praising_them

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by uchestephanie(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Vshock:
Can't this guys blow up the politicians and allow our pipe lines??
Cos they are senseble, unlike boko haram who slit the throat of innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by BabaAlaji(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by laikas: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
This thing don tire person jare. Make I rest...
abeg rest jare, b4 u get highBP.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by panasharp(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
byrron:

-- I bet u guys are still being fed by mum and dad, u will soon understand when u have to fend for yourselves, times are hard and ur ppl are making it even harder -- by some of these damage done by them will afflict the region and by extension the whole nigeria for tens of years, we'll all suffer it one way or the other -- I pray we start to think aright in this country -- sentiments kills our intellects everyday
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
byrron:

But that's the only way out here.. Even the blind can see that..

Please my Northern brother and sister, let's give true federalism a try and see how it will be..

Please!

Mbok!

Ejoo!

Bikonu!

Someone should help me with the meaning of please in Hausa language..
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by panasharp(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
byrron:

-- I bet u guys are still being fed by mum and dad, u will soon understand when u have to fend for yourselves, times are hard and ur ppl are making it even harder -- by some of these damage
done by them will afflict the region and by extension the whole nigeria for tens of years, we'll all suffer it one way or the other -- I pray we start to think aright in this country -- sentiments kills our intellects everyday
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by MCeeShort(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Make dem continue to dey blow-up oh!
If una stop shame na una name!

Later they'll ask government to come clean-up their lands!
Bunch of skeliwags!

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
uchestephanie:

Cos they are senseble, unlike boko haram who slit the throat of innocent Nigerians
okayyy
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by abu12: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
[size=15pt]instead of all dis bombing, which will lead 2 impoverishment of their ppl, let their leader come out and tell fg their demand or go to UN if they want their own country. because all dis bombing won't shake PMB. Nigerians will only learn 2 manage d little money they generate [/size]
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ceejay80: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

Sensible talk ever,

If oil pipeline finish and no dey to bomb again, make dem move to water pipelines
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ceejay80: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:

Give them what they have asked for; fiscal federalism. Each region should control her own resources. No more sharing of Niger delta oil with the rest of the country.

North should continue with agriculture, Niger delta should drill their own oil, west should continue with cocoa and rubber plantations, east can continue with palm oil agriculture or rice plantation as in case of Ebonyi or coal mining in Enugu or commerce in aba

True federalism is all we want and will continue to demand before we cease fire.

If dem share all these things finish, how many go reach ur hand?
Continue vomiting on the whole thread, u people will see the result in the end

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ugeezee(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by dacovajnr: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Eku Bombing oooo! grin grin
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
Nigeria will soon become a failed state with a deaf President sad

And the Niger Delta will soon become a WASTELAND, with Terrorists occupants. undecided undecided

"Pikin wey say im Papa no go sleep, he should also not expect a single minute of dozing".

Let us just keep that in mind.
wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ephi123(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Habdulah010:

NB: The money you "dash" to militants is not development of Niger Delta,it is the BILLIONS you must spend for not investing MILLIONS in human capital development in the Niger Delta for decades of oil exploration in that region.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

Kelvin,you said it all.I am a Niger Deltan and STRONGLY DENOUNCE THE BOMBING OF OIL FACILITIES SPREE OF THESE BOYS.For goodness sake these so called leaders they agitating for ARE BEREFT OF IDEAS,WICKED,GREEDY AND SATANIC.Those GREEDY POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE TO FACE THE LAW.They don't have the interest of the region at heart at all.Instead they boys should turn and face our leaders,they are the bane of the underdevelopment of our area.TRUE FEDERALISM IS GOOD,BUT WE ARE NOT READY FOR THAT NOW,because this same crop of wicked leaders will still be in control.

Even the traditional leaders and chiefs are not left out.They don't really care about us,just themselves.

To my fellow Asawana boys,I know some of my fellow Urhobo youths may be involved,PLS LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS AND LETS DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE OF THE UNDERDEVELOPMENT OF OUR LAND FROM THE FOUNDATION---LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Though we do complain of our Northern brothers taking over jobs in most of the oil and gas companies,yes it is truth and painful,but the bitter truth is that our LEADERS HAVE SOLD US OUT.

So we need address the LEADERSHIP PROBLEM,starting from the quarters of every communities in the Niger Delta.

It is HIGH TIME WE DEMAND RESPONSIBILITY FROM OUR LEADERS WITH THIS SAME ENERGY OF ANGER.

What is there,if we call for the resignation of a legislator or house of rep or senator who is not meeting up to his electoral promise.

What is there if we call an indigenous contractor who has the penchant for underpaying his staff( mostly from this region off course) to order.

What is there if we say no to sea pirates

What is there if we say no to ' deve' driving all the Oil companies from our land.

We need start to work on ourselves INWARD. After this ,we can now then TELL THE COUNTRY THAT WE NEED TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL.

Mi sia gware!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by kernel501: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
bcomputer101:
Most Niger Deltans are praising this guys now, BUT remember Northern Muslim were so quite when activities of Boko Haram started in the North. But today, they all feel the heat.

i pray this boys(NDA) will not grow up to start feeding on your blood soonest.

#Keep_praising_them

I hate hypocrisy, who have they killed?... What have they asked that's out of the book?, when did Fiscal federalism turned crime.
You turn a blind eye to their plead, just to feed daily on their oil, yet you want economy diversified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Lionsclaw: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2016
With the so far 50yrs foundation nigeria will never stand as one. It will break up one day. All this 'one nigeria' tactis by politicians is just to delay the stormy day while poverty tarrys, but it will certainly happen. If we dont break it up and restructure it in a referandum the next generation will. Just imagine all kids about age 10 right now in nigeria hearing the daily cries and hate speeches from the elders; their hearts have been imprinted with the message of a break up.

Here lies the answer:

A one nigeria is possible only after an absolute soverign conference. We need the strength of unity, we need the strength of a united millitary. Each region already has independent resources. So lets live like the americas - INDEPENDENT REGIONS in a UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA.

Lets make this conference big. Invite the old colonial master UK, world powers USA and Russia and the UN as witness and let the elder statesmen in each region table what they want.

Personally I support the most detribalized Nigerian on the earth currently to be the chairman of this conference
He is H.E. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, Former President of Nigeria.

In this conference the centre govt should be made a dummy and the states should be the real deal and absolutely independent. When all this and more is done, then let a new election be done for the federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by kernel501: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2016
MCeeShort:
Make dem continue to dey blow-up oh!
If una stop shame na una name!

Later they'll ask government to come clean-up their lands!
Bunch of skeliwags!

Why are you worried about another man? ... Since there is oil in Lagos and Ondo, start drilling.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by tundexijim(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:

Grant them what they want; fiscal federalism.

Even though restructuring is the solution, let them go and dialogue with the govt abt it as the govt is ready for dialogue...they should halt this bombing at least for now..can't u see there is a political reason behind it..let's be rational here...
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ivili(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

When exactly did the Avengers make that request?The day,date and what newspaper.The only news we heard was that the South South governors and not Avengers making such request.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by skywalker240(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
wristbangle:
This doesn't make sense again. Everyday they keep blowing. It is well.
Honorable wristbangle AH AH...if i begin pluck mango 4 ur land go sell and i no de sweep d leaves 4rm ground, i begin leave d place to be mess u no go cut d tree comot 4rm ur land?
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by tempest01(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2016
kabman:

Finally,someone that knows about the oil sector.the winner of this debacle will be decided by who runs out of funds first.

The only thing holding Nigerias production level is that there is no attack on Exxonmobil QuaIboe terminal export line...Offshore oil goes there for processing. If that happens, Nigeria's production is going below 1 million.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ripbubu: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Deen77: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Zonacom:
When will the pipes finish?
True federalism is the answer

Then imagine blowing everything up and Buhari continue ruling without Crude.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Theotherella(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Ratebuster:
my earnest prayer is for oil price to fall and more or better still for it to dry up. so that dick and tom will support regionalism and resource control.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2016
That's good, I think Lagos has nd is time for Nigeria to start feeding from there grin grin grin
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ripbubu: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2016
jamesharryson:
That is what I called spirit of disunity. This one, I think is beyond amnesty but the only solution should be total disintegration.
grin grin grin grin grin grin yes yes yes
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by kryptonian1987(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Habdulah010:
NIGER DELTA AND
ASSOCIATED yeye
TALk I hear this often this days;
A)We gave them
NDDC,what did they do
with the money
B)we gave them 13%
derivation,what did they
do with the money
C)Their son was in power
for 5 years (6 years if you
are mathematically
challenged), what did he
do
A
The enacting of NDDC
act just recently by OBJ
regime was actually an
admittance of our
inhumanity to the region
that lay the golden
egg,Nigeria have been
drilling oil in the Niger
Delta since late 50's and
we only realised just
recently that an agency is
needed to address
decades of being
abandoned by successive
regimes who probably
think that Niger Delta is a
conquered territory
where resources are
harvested.
what agency did federal
government established
before the massive
development wrought in
Abuja,Kano,Lagos and
other cities with mostly
oil money? why do we
need an agency like
NDDC or other funny
and conduit pipe scheme
before we can give good
schools,good roads,good
hospitals,good
environment,good
food,good skills and good
jobs to the region that
have fed our lazy elites
and governments for
decades.
An elites and
governments that have
sacrificed our potentials
to export rice,groundnut,
hides and skin,beef,palm
fruits,shoes,cloths,belts
and so on at the alter of
fixation on the Niger
Delta oil field?
why do we need an
agency that will always
be hijacked by politicians
to give back to a Niger
Delta that have bore our
financial burden all this
long
NDDC is not a thing to
brag about,stop fanning
yourself for giving Niger
Delta NDDC, we only
admitted our wickedness
and neglect on them by
that agency.............more
annoying is that the
agency is even at the
mercy of politicians that
created the mess in the
first place.
B
I think it's actually idiotic
that we ask,what are they
doing with the 13%
derivation we gave
them?, you gave
them? who is giving
who,the 13% is even a
recent structure.........we
should first answer what
we have done with the 83
%(formerly 100%) they
gave us over decades. if
we can't answer this,we
have no moral ground to
pose that question.
C
Because I am not foolish,I
understood that GEJ'S 5
years reign can never fix
over 50 years of
exploitation of Niger
Delta.......infact,if we had
elected GEJ as president
to focus only on Niger
Delta,it wouldn't be
enough......in any case,GEJ
came as a gentle man
attempting to please
other folks other than his
people,(maybe he had a
2nd term plan) in the real
sense though,you are not
actually elected to focus
on your people but the
script and expectations
are different in Nigeria.
My point really is,it is sad
when people want to
divert attention from the
grave injustice going on in
Niger Delta when they
babble things like, "they
have NDDC,they have
13% derivation,their
leaders are corrupt and
all that.
The question remains,
all the federal presence
we have in
Kano,Abuja,Lagos,Enugu
and others.......na their
leaders dey build am?
NB: The money you
"dash" to militants is not
development of Niger
Delta,it is the BILLIONS
you must spend for not
investing MILLIONS in
human capital
development in the Niger
Delta for decades of oil
exploration in that region.

choooooi! best comment ever! we need guys like you to keep telling those delusional psychopath that there is nothing like "we give them" in this context.
Even the most overrated man from S-Waste ( Wolf Soyinka) cannot come up with such fabulous and food for taught, epically!
I bet my guys from "the UP" and "the LEFT" go ignore the message, but attack the messenger like bulldog

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colonel Anthony Obi Is Dead (Photo) / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.