Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27019 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:

If you want a cease fire, initiate processes that will ensure smooth transition into fiscal federalism.

We want to control the Oil in the region, Clean UP is just our Right that has been denied us for decades, stop making it sound like a favour.

To be honest with you, that will never happen!
Yes, there can be war, there can be sabotage, e.t.c..... but that is the best that can happen.

No region can just wake-up one day and decide it wants to arrogate what was hitherto, a "National property" ... ..to itself.
The other regions would rather ensure NO ONE gets anything from it (Total Destruction, with a lot of Collateral Damage), that allow that to happen.
And you cant win because "states/Nations" are designed for prolonged war ....while Militias are not!
We need/have to be pragmatic and realistic with ourselves

A better demand would have been "Verifiable Developments" (not the NDDC and Amnesty Sham that your leaders used to defraud you) in the region.
*Good Roads
*Equitable ownership of Oil-wells (as against some "Mallams from Nowhere" owning 80% of Oil Block sin the N/Delta)
*Portable pipe-borne Water
*Employment Opportunities
*Education
*Clean-Up of the environment

The above are what l think any reasonable person or Govt can relate with. I am sure even other regions will support you over these.
But to be destroying infrastructures build with tax -payers money, plunging people into darkness, reducing nations income and other "economic sabotages" is not going to win you friends and believe me, "friends are very important" when it comes to this kind of fight. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by obianefoc(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Largas must you insult? What has that got to do with buhari when your illiterate, unconscious and devilish brothers are bringing Nigeria's economy down with little money they are getting from their sponsors whom they have sold their conscious, destinies and their entire generation to violence. I wonder how that biafra will be with those kind of people. But i have a solution for Nigeria, they should rename their country to biafra and let me see how they will start all over again
Benikuse u speak like a child that u are cux if u are wise enough u will know that the south that constitute the major part of the economy have been marginalized ever since, let me see Buhari will enjoy his reign when they all used Boko devils to frustrate Jonathan out of office
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:

If we can't control what naturally and rightfully belongs to us NIGERIA, then none else can.

If we can't drink our oil, then none else shall drink it.

Another Pipeline explosion will occur by the weekend. If I can't have it, you too can't.

Nice!
Please keep it up. kiss kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Leiman100(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
There is no such thing as a "True Federalism" in any political dictionary of the world and a federal system defer from country to country.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by wristbangle: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mekus68:

If the oil in the Niger Delta were to be in your region, would u have argued or allowed Nigeria the be one today?
Btw, wot happened to cocoa in ur region, hv u guys cut them all n thrown them inside the lagoon?

I am not in support of any region been marginalised or left out of political appointment but let's remind ourselves, why fighting for this under this current administration, why can't they do such during GEJ's regime.

About cocoa, remember Nigeria was dependent on cocoa for it's basic income and the SW/other region involved never crippled the economy through destroying cocoa. Well it's a wake up call for every regions if the FG can allow true federalism to develop their resources to boost her IGP.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by PT001: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Our authorities need to move faster to resolve the issues leading to all these bombings. Sadly, oil still remains our life blood as a nation. The effect are already mounting for an already bad economy. May God help us.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Mekus68: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=lastpage post=46448031]

Unfortunately, there are Millions of people from the Fl@thead Republic living all over the brown roof republic now, who happilly consume the Ohyel Soup cooked over there.
Go to any Bukateria in Lagos and you will see them gobbling-it-up happily! grin grin
I was even shocked to see them eating that black thing called ..... with Ewedu! shocked shocked

Well, dont mind them, they are IPAD ofe'nmanu!
grin grin

Ohyel-Soup lickers! grin grin

Lastpage![/quoted]
We know u are lying, but take heart ok.
After all we are not gona take Ofe mmanu away from u ppl, its ur birthright. So we dash u d 1st position. Lolz
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Mekus68: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=lastpage post=46448031]

Unfortunately, there are Millions of people from the Fl@thead Republic living all over the brown roof republic now, who happilly consume the Ohyel Soup cooked over there.
Go to any Bukateria in Lagos and you will see them gobbling-it-up happily! grin grin
I was even shocked to see them eating that black thing called ..... with Ewedu! shocked shocked

Well, dont mind them, they are IPAD ofe'nmanu!
grin grin

Ohyel-Soup lickers! grin grin

Lastpage![/quoted]
We know u are lying, but take heart ok.
After all we are not gona take Ofe mmanu away from u ppl, its ur birthright. So we dash u d 1st position. Lolz
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lastpage: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2016
^^^^ See wetin excessive Ohyel Soup and Ewedu, did to your brain..... you cant even 'quote' properly! grin grin

Anyway, we are our Brother's keeper, even when they are recalcitrant and ungrateful. undecided

IPAD-Ofe nmannu!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by MCeeShort(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
cry
kernel501:

Why crying more than the beavered, l smell personal interest as usual.

Haha?
U are so funny.
The worst part is most of ur people are pretty lazy. That's the rat u smelt...laziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno / GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.